Unlock Schedule

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Apr 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I would really like to lock him for longer times each time. Basically it goes like this: I unlock him once or twice a week for my pleasure, let him sleep without his device under the promise that no funny business should occur while I am sleeping, then lock him back up in the morning. We have found a strap on that works for me, because I really NEED penetration. My problem is that I like letting him out! We would both like to try longer stretches in his cage...he about starts going crazy around day three! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you guys!!

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    There are no "hard and fast" rules,
    It is about your personal journey together and what works and doesn't work for you both.
    Maybe you could sit down an have a chat with him him see what he suggests and maybe between you both you come up with something that makes you happy and workable for you.

Thatgirl likes this.
  3. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    You can let him out whenever you want. His going crazy at day three just means he is getting hornier by the devise being on. If you progress by one day at a time it will help him to know he only has one more day, before you know it you are at a week. When you let him out for your pleasure, I would suggest you consider putting him back in then it will not seem that he was out and able to enjoy the freedom. Remember, he gave you permission for a reason, so he must like being locked up or you both would not be on this journey.

4. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    I was in a similar situation with my KH about a year ago.

As a KH, sometimes you just have to be cruel to be kind. Being allowed to sleep without lock was always "disappointing" for me. I could admit this when locked and horny but at other times I would complain it was difficult to sleep.

If he gets to cum when you use him for your pleasure I think your method is good. If he is denied... you need to lock him back up as soon as you're done. Really!

In terms of suggestions

1] Try one of the strapons that fit over the chastity device you use. There are a few but a bit awkward in practive
    2] Try a hollow "strapon" dildo that fits over him - these work very well. Makes him slightly larger but denies his pleasure. Wear a numbing condom inside first if you want to be completely sure he feels nothing
    3] Pick a day of week and designate it "pampering day". He has to be locked that day, give you a bath, massage etc. He gets released when you decide, based on his performance
    4] Lock him up 24hrs a day during your period. If you can't have pleasure neither can he. Guarantee he's off-the-wall horny by the time its over

-droog

anasyrma and kellysbitch like this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    I agree with the idea of have your fun then lock him up. My Wife once forgot to lock me up and it took a few days before she asked me what the heck I was sulking about. I had become so obsessed with the idea of not topping from the bottom that I didn't feel I could tell her I was still 'free'. The problem is I prefer to be locked.

6. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I agree with Droog

If he gets to cum when you use him for your pleasure I think your method is good. If he is denied... you need to lock him back up as soon as you're done. Really!

I know that I enjoy being locked up when I am being denied, edged, ruined, but when I am allowed to cum then I enjoy a few days of release.

My Mistress and I were talking today about how she needs me to cum inside her to feel complete satisfaction. So she feels like she is doing her best to make me feel my best! I am not complaining at all mind you.

❤️❤️ I love her so much!!!❤️❤️

So when she denies me she is essentially denied herself as well. We are working on finding a balance that make its work for both of us...

It's all a learning experience and I think the journey is as important as the destination...
    Enjoy!!!

FlaMistress likes this.
  7. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Firstly, congratulations on finding the right strapon for you. To be perfectly honest, you have to start keeping him in the device for as long as possible, preferably 24/7, especially during sex. Unless you've got his hands tied and teasing him, there's really never a need for him to be out of the device.

It's impossible for you to ensure that no funny business takes place while you're sleeping. If desperate enough, he will do something, I guarantee it. It may take time for him to adjust, but he will eventually. Lastly, you have to be very firm about keeping him in the device, sticking to the release date set (1 week, 2 weeks, etc), and punish him for whining about chastity.

His complaints after 3 days means you're doing it right. That's the whole point of this lifestyle, to harness his sexual desire and channel them into ways that benefit you. If you have plans to get him pierced or implement a secure device, then now is the perfect time to start becoming more serious about this. Good luck with everything.

anasyrma and collaredmichael like this.
  8. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Love all those suggestions, especially the pampering and period part, lol! Thanks!

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  9. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I feel the same way...complete satisfaction when he is able to finish inside. The dildo is great and all, but it feels like there is something missing. although I DO love the frustrated, almost pained look on his face:)

10. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One thing is to leave it to chance! As that commits both of you to it.
    A fun way to do this is buy a number of the same padlock design, so you have say ten similar keys, but make sure only ONE unlocks him. Put them in a bag, and once he's pleasured you and you're satisfied, he gets to pick a key out of the bag, and if it's the right one he gets pleasured too, otherwise he stays locked.
    You can make it easier by keeping the chosen keys out so it reduces the odds, or put them back in to keep it interesting!

You always have a spare key so you can get him out if you want, but at least this way 'fate' helps you be strong and just go with what he picks.

(Idea stolen from a post to my blog: http://keephimcaged.tumblr.com/post/142515025795/i-love-this-idea-we-have-quite-a-few-similar)

11. rhodry04

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I bet he loves it though. I know I do!!

FlaMistress likes this.
  12. LockedUpSte

LockedUpSte New member

Local Time:
    My girlfriends basically has "if she's on her period I'm on mine" rule, she like yourself enjoys her man to much to go more than 2-3 days without needing the real me inside and loves me cumming inside aswell.

But when that time of the month comes you can be rest assured I am locked 24/7 and giving multiple foot and back massages

13. rhodry04

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    My Mistress's period started today so I will be locked 23/7. That means out for my shower and her to edge me then right back in as often as she wants. She may have me make love to her because we don't care about the mess but I will not be allowed to cum.

14. FlaMistress

FlaMistress Member

Local Time:
    I am working on this too. We have worked on a few 'rules' and are trying to find the balance to make us both happy. The rule that solves some of those issues is I am in charge of when he gets to cum all the time, even when unlocked. If he's not locked and wants to masterbate he's got to ask. That hasn't happened yet (we both have a very high sex drive) but there will be a time when I'm out of town for awhile and this will work well for us. I have also finally wrapped my head around the fact that I can let him out and have him cum inside me daily if I want and then have him go right back in his cage. I can have 30 orgasms but only truly feel satisfied when my boy finishes inside me. He likes to be denied and I like denying him so it's a work in progress. Everyone's chastity experience is going to be different and as long as your both happy that's all that matters.

slave_m, Thatgirl and rhodry04 like this.
  15. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    You sound like my wife. That is her position as well.
    Ss

16. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    I agree with others about locking him back up directly. Here's my reason. I, and I think this is common with other submissives, like established and tight boundaries. I don't want any holes I can slip through. I don't want to promise to be on my best behavior. Some folks do like chastity by promise but I like chastity by no option to cheat. This is supper important. For example, a spandex hood that I have sewn has an extra panel of fabric that goes over my eyes and blocks most sight. If M gets it off center I can see just a very little. If she is trying to torment me with over stimulation and the hood is off center and I can see that is enough out of place that I can focus on it and use that flaw in my helplessness to decrease excitement and resist her efforts. It is not like it totally ruins it, it just creates a crack in her control over me and I can mentally expand it and use that distraction to be a little less responsive to the situation. (So I sewed a little contrasting blue thread on the hood at the point that should go over my nose so now M can check and align.)

That is just me but I do think it is common that submissives like tight, consistent constraints. If your boy is like that, keep him on a tight leash.

As for the conflict between your own pleasure and keeping him locked, I think you just gotta work that out. Well, that and maybe some of the suggestions that you come across will be an exciting way to play.

I think I've mentioned before that M likes penetration. I like penetration too and so, necessarily, fantasize about being denied penetration. It would be especially supper hot if M could get penetration while I was being denied. This could be done with numbing cream so I would be inside her without even feeling it, or double condoms so I could be inside but not feel the texture, or a strap on, or a sheath that goes over me. If she decided any of those worked great for her then hot, hot, hot for me. But also scary, scary, scary.

But none of those work. M does not like an substitute of directly feeling my penis. So it is direct PIV for me. Part of me is relieved because this means that it is diffuclt for her to actually deny me that which I love so much. So we play in a different way: she edges me relentlessly. She edges me before penetration and she edges me with penetration. I'm not allowed to climax and always kept right on the edge and fighting to not climax. After enough time I'm wore out being so excited and with out climax and eventually want to stop penetration. And that is the point she loves most because she likes it when I'm desperate. So, this turns what I enjoy into a torment. Hard to enjoy when I'm struggling to resist. (Needs a stuff punishment for climax to motivate me to resist, of course).

M does like it when I climax inside her but she seems willing to forgo this in order to torment me. When I'm desperate I remind her how good it would feel to climax inside. She agrees with me but never ever lets me. (Well, rarely).

Maybe some of those suggestions will work.

t

collaredmichael and rhodry04 like this.
  17. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    So very thorough Pokekey! Thank you so much for those suggestions...they all sound great:)

rhodry04 likes this.
  18. Guest 5345

Guest 5345 New member

Local Time:
    If I can add to what Droog said about the period part, you could also try "figging" during that time, so that if you also have to been in pain and cramped up, so should he :) SEE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figging

Here is another link for you, with a little extra: https://enforcedchastity.wordpress.com/tag/figging/
    Enjoy :spank:

19. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Are you for real? Shove a piece of ginger up your arse? And that is 'fun'? If my Wife ever came up with that as an idea my safe word would come out immediately, swiftly followed by a demand she get counselling and this device would be off until she calmed down a bit. And bugger off anyone who thinks that is topping from the bottom. My Wife is fully in charge of our relationship but there is no way I am having any Ginger in me other than in a nice Thai curry.

20. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yes, I have to agree with you. I like corporal punishment, but I don't like the thought of literally burning my locked boy's anus/penis with peeled ginger. I would never do him any real harm and this method I'm sure can cause chemical burn to the sensitive mucous membranes. Besides, I don't need him shrinking away due to being in so much pain he can't pleasure me.

21. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I don't believe it would actually cause a burn, only a burning sensation. I agree, it's extreme, but I guess I can see a woman doing it for a brief few minutes when he's very very misbehaved and left her with no choice.

22. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    I don't understand why you find it so extreme.
    I have experienced ginger, nettles, chillies,... And I still much more hate being properly spanked.

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I have not had any of them things put in me but i know that my paddle hurts a lot and it migh be better than being paddled.

24. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I have tried the ginger and have not had much of a feeling from it. It was a let down for me

25. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Freshness is a major factor with whole thing. I've had ones that didn't hurt at all, ones that slightly tingled and realy fresh ones that I begged for them to be remove
    Here is the thing... As soon as ginger is removed, the whole burning thing stops.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice