I need some advice.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jasmic68, Apr 10, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Just something I forgot to mention in my previous message.

Not everything you try will work for both of you. If you both feel there have been benefits to you both from adopting chastity arrangements then it is probably worth persevering with for a while to see what works. Hopefully you will find some things that work for you both reasonably quickly. But if it take some time, try not to get frustrated with it.

Also, by mixing things up a bit, sometimes things might skew a bit toward one partner and at other times they might skew a bit toward the other partner. And mixing things up keeps things unpredictable, particularly for @Jasmic68

Good luck. And keep us posted on how things go,

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    I am about to get up and pack my suitcase. One more morning at work then I will have a two hour drive back home to my Wife. I cannot wait. I have been getting more and more turned on as the week has gone on and it is at times like this I am thankful for my Holy Trainer. I have reached my longest ever period of denial and I am pretty sure my Wife is going to find out whether me begging her to let me cum turns her on or not! At the very least I will be pleading with her to let me pleasure her.

I will be back tonight or tomorrow to let you all know how things go.

3. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Hello jasmic.

In your situation my dream would be to return home, attack my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and have her push me away...I would then beg to orally service her, and she would deny me...she would then say she wants to feel me inside her and I would ask for my key to my Holy TrainerV2s and she would say no, but that I should go slip into something sexy and to put on my plug harness with a plug and to warm up and attach my 5" dildo to it so she can feel a cock inside her that wont go limp on her or climax too fast...a dream sequence for me no doubt! Good luck to you!!! Safe travels!

allaboutHer

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. rocket

rocket sissybitch

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    We use the same method as under the key, I only get to orgasm about every 40 days and my wife loves her piv sex. she has become very good at ruining my orgasms to the point that i can now feel the exact moment i need to pull out and ruin or even stop all motion and ruin inside her, i can then continue and if required ruin again, the amount of time it takes to reach orgasm lengthens with each ruined one so i am usually able to get her off with only one ruined orgasm for me. It takes practice but is the perfect way for us to both get what we want.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I really like the sound of that @sissybitch and I think my Wife would like it as well as it would not mean me pulling out and ruining her flow. I shall be showing her this thread if the opportunity arises tomorrow.

@allaboutHer thanks, as if I wasn't feeling horny enough as it is, now I have your fantasy boiling inside my head! ;)

The first part of my journey is over, I have made it home. Now I just need to wait for my Wife to get home from work then my weekend can truly begin. I texted my Wife before starting the 2 hour drive home telling her that after a week in a hotel room and after six weeks since my last orgasm I think I have reached the point of begging to be allowed to pleasure her! I'm getting hard in my HT just thinking about her!

6. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Banding - done wisely and with regular test of sensitivity has been a blessing. Almost a full year now. I would be happy to talk with your wife about it. Maybe she would reconsider then:)

Joroincharge and Jasmic68 like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    So, it is 05.37 and I have woken up, partly because of hay fever (atchoo! Atchoo!) but mostly because of a powerful morning erection squashing my penis in its Holy Trainer. This always happens (the attempted erection, not the hay fever!) after my Wife has teased and denied me and boy, did I get teased and denied last night!

I am going to go through the advice that I have received with my Wife later today. One of my hopes is she now sees how joining the Mansion is beneficial. I think all the fantasists put her off and, like other females, in particular cuckold and ultra femdom fantasists made her uncomfortable. She also has struggled to discuss what turns her on with me, her husband of 26 years, so discussing this with complete strangers was also something she could not imagine doing or understand the need for.

Last night was incredible by the way. After a week away and a week before that of illness, and a week before that of travel and no sexual contact, we had an evening where we spent a few hours in bed. We had a shower together where I ended up with my Holy trainer jutting out from my abdomen with a ridiculously huge contained erection, my legs trembling and my thought processes almost completely shut down. On our bed I massaged her back and legs, then brought her orally to a fabulous orgasm. My Wife then had fun teasing me when I was trying to do my German lessons. For the first time since we started using chastity I beg her to let me cum. She said 'tough!' Then when I said I was feeling really turned on she told me that in that case it was time to go downstairs and get a drink!

As you can tell there is no doubt that we will continue with chastity, or with tease and denial. She obviously enjoys this and I know I don't want to go back. I just want to sort out some fine details so she is having even more fun than she already is.

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you for all of the advice. I have read this entire thread to my Wife and discussed some of the points and ideas that it brought up. I have told my Wife before how much help I have received at the Mansion but this was her first experience of this. She thinks you are all very sweet and found your ideas interesting. She was moved by the comment left by @KatyTwilight and giggled at several of the other comments.

She has confirmed that I pretty much got the situation correctly presented. I asked her how often she has wished we could have made love and in the seven weeks since my last orgasm there has been two occasions when she felt that it would have been good. One of those times was as a result of getting turned on while she was teasing me, one just as a random moment when she suddenly became horny. You can imagine how I feel now knowing there were two missed occasions whe we could have made love but we didn't! Oh well.

She likes the idea of the use of ruined orgasms to help me last long enough but she does like it when I cum through penetrative sex. As many suggested we both think a period of mix and match is going to be approached to see us over the next few months. She agreed that I had remembered correctly that she wasn't happy with the idea of banding as a method, but at least she now knows that I would be willing to do this for her, with @Lady De providing guidance.

My Wife is having a nap now but I am going to show her the tumblr of @keephimcaged later this evening. I think that my Wife thinks in very similar ways as they do, just with a few years less experience. My Wife is horrified by the idea of cuckoldry for instance, and is more into this as a way of having fun within a loving relationship than going full femdom. On our walk this morning I told her that keephimcaged's tumblr is basically a window into my mind, so it will be interesting to see what she thinks.

Obviously this is still early days regarding our chastity journey but I do appreciate all of your input.

9. olddog

olddog Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    We use Promescent which after 15 minutes can be washed off but sill be effective. It is very expensive though at $99 for a small bottle. However, you can buy trial sized bottle for much less. It works much better than the creams on the market. It is almost like professional grade Lidocaine. I cannot feel my penis at all when I spray it on. Wait 15 minutes, wash it off and then have intercourse with your wife. Google it.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The issue would be getting some in Europe. Has anyone ever managed to get some? I would be willing to pay that amount quite happily.

11. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    OMG that's so sweet of you to say!!! And we've only been doing chastity a year so it really doesn't take long to get into! (But we've been kinky fuckers for most of our marriage - hubby corrupted me! lol)
    'A window into your mind' - I don't know what to say!
    If she wants to chat ever just let me know, more than happy to help!
    Jane xxx
    PS also if the more extreme captions might put her off notice I've started to add a 'safe' tag for more vanilla ones, that might be handy (trying to make it work with the new blog theme somehow but as it's taken me 9 months to even ADD a theme don't hold your breath).

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately real life (an argument between my Wife and our 19 year old son) curtailed our planned evenings entertainment, so we will leave the blog until next Weekend.

I love the fact that in your Tumblr the usual collection of reblogged captioned images are mixed up with some really good pieces of writing. I love how forthright you are, shooting down in flames some of the recent fantasists who left comments and asked idiotic questions. Also the comments you add to some of the reblogged images and videos add a personal touch that make all the difference.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice