Piercings

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slavefox, Mar 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    My wife and I have tried a few devices over a few years. We always have fun - and for me a female led relationship is an incredible fantasy - and together we've got some idea of what works and what doesn't - but always have to stop because of problems with devices causing serious pain, blood flow issues etc. It's difficult for both of us to switch from vanilla to FLR and back. We've tried different sizes but I haven't find something that comes close to suitable for long term wear so far (comfortable, secure and invisible under clothing). Most of the problems I've had are with the base ring so I am considering getting one without a base ring.

Lori has lots of choice and a great reputation. I like the look of the 8A. The main obstacle is the piercing (probably PA in this case). I don't like the idea of piercings in general so I have to weigh up fantasy vs anxiety on that. I need to assure myself that it will close up if I want it too, won't cause long term damage and won't stop me from having sex, procreative or otherwise, when my wife permits :)

I found some articles but I hope members with more experience can clarify some things:

1. Will it close up, i.e. back to normal, if I take the pin out?
    2. Will it cause any problems with fertility at all?
    3. How long will I be completely out of action for while healing (even with a condom)?
    4. Can we have sex, without a condom, when it has healed, without a pin?

Hopefully this information will convince myself and my wife to give it another shot.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    OK
    If you are fluid bonded with your wife and no body else !!! Then there is no increased risk of infection if you have a PA .

A pa goes through the end of your winky not testicals . Thus can't think of any possible way fertility could be affected.

After several months and increase in the dia of pin to say 4mm you will be able to leave the pin out for several hours to a day or two.

Xx Wendy

3. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I found a good piercing place and spoke to them - the guy reassured me that I was mostly worrying about nothing. I bought a Lori device and arranged to get the piercing tomorrow.. Eeeeek!

I hope we can make it work this time without device problems. My wife is surprisingly cool with the piercing idea :)

4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It will be quite some time before you can hang something like the weight of a Lori off a PA piercing IMHO

5. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Good luck with the piercing. Letting it heal fully is the big key.

6. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I figure it's best to start "preparing" now.

7. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    As piercings go, you will be surprised at how "less" the piercing hurts than any other piercing. When I got my PA I thought it would be painful and was surprised how quick and painless it was. The needle actually doesn't need to get through too much "meat" like most piercing's and because the skin is so soft it slips through really fast. I was told to breath out and felt a "pinch" thinking he was just touching the needle to the skin and it was already over. I was pierced with a 10G and he stretched it right away to a 8G. This didn't hurt at all. I had two drops of blood loss at that moment. It actually didn't bleed at all till I got home and hit it, then it did bleed. Follow the directions they give you, take time for it to heal and you will be very happy with the results. I believe I was told to wait a month before having any sex (with a condom).

As for piercing size, I went up to a 2G because of everything I read suggested it the ideal size to insure there would be no migration. I have had it for many years now, my device uses the piercing to insure complete security and have no issues at all with 100 day lock downs with no removal of any kind. I may stay out a week or two at times over the years depending on day to day life and have had no shrinkage of the piercing during those times. Since I don't have any rings anymore either I have my device on or nothing at all. If you do leave it alone for very long periods it can shrink and have to go to a lower gauge.

Wendygirl likes this.
  8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    This last post is far more typical of getting a PA done.

Most people I know would not expect any bleeding above a few spots on a white tissue at the time.

Your wee will do all the aftercare you should need. It's natural sterile and the correct ph so it won't kill off healthy healing cells.

Xx Wendy

9. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    I concur with Kept4her. As I type this, it's Friday night. I had my PA piercing done on Monday afternoon (I.e. Just over four days ago), and it's healing nicely. I also did not find the actual piercing very painful. She started by inserting a receiving tube into my urethra - barely uncomfortable. Then she told me to take a deep breath and let it out, then a sharp pinch, and it was all over. The amount of 'pain' I actually felt was pretty minor, and it only lasted for a second. Didn't bleed too much (few drops) while there, but did bleed more overnight and the next day; but still not that much all things considered.
    As of today, healing is going very well. Only some very, very small spotting; no discomfort urinating, and it looks really good (very little redness at piercing, virtually no 'oozing').
    Oh, and I should mention, I was pierced with a 6 ga needle, and my piercer inserted a 6 gauge captive bead ring (5/8" inner diameter).

10. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Had it done yesterday. Not that painful - probably similar to having a blood sample taken from your arm. The best advice I could give anyone is to be prepared for a lot of blood - and being unable to move without leaving a trail of blood - after leaving the shop. That said, it mostly stopped bleeding after about 12 hours, there was only a small amount overnight and nothing so far today.

11. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
  12. TA'sPet

TA'sPet Member

Local Time:
    To add to this, ask the piercer for a rubber glove to cover it on the way home so you don't bleed on everything. And wear underwear you don't care about.

13. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Slight problem ;)

It's mostly ok now but my foreskin is pushing it outward and to the middle a bit, causing a small amount of bleeding. Has anyone else had this problem and what can one do that is better than copious sticky tape?

14. TA'sPet

TA'sPet Member

Local Time:

More than likely you will need to gauge up to expand the surface area and prevent pressure points

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice