Keyholder seeking advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MissBritt, Mar 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. MissBritt

MissBritt New member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Hello, first time posting here. I am inkstars keyholder and new to the forum.

I have an insecurity when it comes to verbally teasing my boyfriend. Id like to become better at this and am seeking the advice of some more experienced keyholders on how to work through this insercurity.
    Any help you may have would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou!!

Joroincharge, slave_m and Inkstar like this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Just a look and a smile can do wonders and the occasional pat on his cage. Do you keep his key visible, twirling it around and smiling at him gets them going.

ugams, Digital, Inkstar and 2 others like this.
  3. SheLocksMeUp

SheLocksMeUp Member

Louisiana
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Hey There! My wife is the same way. Security comes with practice. Don't get discouraged. A tip, is to talk before and after about a play session. Talking during, takes you out and sometimes ruins the mood.

What you can do for ideas is look on tumblr like sites for ideas and things to say. Search for "Chasity Captions".

Maybe, make him start a blog, and have him reblog things that turn him on. Then, you can go back and look at what he's reposted, and use some of those things when you play. You don't have to say original things all the time, (or ever really). You just have to act like you like what you're doing. You can literally rip off, word-for-word, captions, and that should be fun for everyone.

Hope this helps!

*Edit: Some suggestions

http://denymecaps.tumblr.com/
    http://chastitycaptions.tumblr.com/

Errant and Inkstar like this.
  4. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I completely agree with @Mistress B on the power of just looks and smiles and pats.

In terms of verbal teasing, I did feel a bit strange and awkward at first. Any lines I could come up with (copied from various stories and/or tumblr type posts - I like @SheLocksMeUp suggestion) sounded so cheesy and unreal. But, they do work.
    Some of my favorites are simply to describe what I want to do to him. Or have him do to me. I've found that the more blunt and straight forward my descriptions the better he seems to like it. And in doing so I'll admit I get my own amount of pleasure ;)

ugams, Digital, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  5. olddog

olddog Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    My wife is the same way despite 4 years of chastity play. All she can manage is to verbally tease me about my tiny penis. I gave up on trying to get her to do more. She is who she is and that is why I married her, so why change her. I am just happy that after 3 years she finally does not feel even a twinge of guilt denying me an orgasm indefinitely. We have managed to enjoy chastity without more than penis teasing. As we learned with all our past fetish play, sometimes you cannot have all that you fantasized about.

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Start by deciding what you enjoy doing! It'll give you confidence and build from there...

MistressPhedre, slave_m and Inkstar like this.
  7. MissBritt

MissBritt New member

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone!! Y'all had some great advice!! It was much appreciated! @SheLocksMeUp thank you very much im going to have him make a tumblr today. I definitely think that will help!!

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Another thing you can do is tell him you want him to research the best devices for max security - Lori, titanium, whatever and also research for any wearers/KHs of them 2/7/365.

slave_m and Inkstar like this.
  9. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I like to ask my husband questions about how his penis feels. Or I ask him from time to time while we are making love, "baby, don't you sometimes wish you get to use your member like your friends probably get to...you know, to make love to your wife like normal?" I then follow this up with something like "but we are not a normal couple are we? You are a special, one of a kind man, one who focuses on what your wife wants more than you do about what you want. And you know what I want don't you babe?" Then he usually replies with something like "yes baby, you want me to stay locked".

I know it is cheesy sometimes but it really messes with his brain. Especially since I almost always deny him any time out of the cage and even more so time inside me. BUT...every once in a while I say yes. That is what he waits for and he is rewarded BIG TIME for his patience.

10. MissBritt

MissBritt New member

Local Time:
  11. FlaMistress

FlaMistress Member

Local Time:
    I have some insecurities in this area as well. It's still new to me. My boy has helped by starting with what he wants to hear while we are in the moment. I can usually take it from there without a problem. Over time it has gotten a bit easier. Good luck!

12. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    My ex was shy too. I loved the tiniest little references to being caged. Subtle smirks, briefly looking down at the crotch of my jeans, a slight pat. The boldest she got one night was teasing my caged cock, poking the tip with her key, toying with my precum before we went out. We were sitting at a nice sushi place. She wore the key on her necklace. She occasionally played with it smiling at me. At one point she put it in her mouth briefly the said "mmmm salty". I thought I would explode! Later she texted me while sitting rite next to me to go take a pic in the bathroom stall and send it to to her. She had me teasing myself! She texted back once I sat down, "awwww Angel tears". Subtle in a crowded bar, but very intense! She didn't change her expression but just grinned innocently and squeezed my knee gently...

I found once she realized the power of subtlety she got more comfortable and more bold! Good luck!!

Inkstar and MissBritt like this.
  13. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Sometimes just a glance down there and a little smile really get my husband going. Also we love to cook together in kitchen. I act like it isn't on purpose but I bump it, brush against it, open a cabinet door into it, etc. Also, I love to use innuendo or cheeky comments... like "who left the toilet seat up, oh sorry, I guess it wouldn't have been you" or "it sure seems confined in this elevator, don't you think?" or while playing with the key I'll say "the key to life is... ". It doesn't take much. If you're daring and a little more forward you can add to the glance tease by slowly sliding your hand over your breast while you look at his crotch. I'm pretty brave, crass, crude... (whatever you want to call it) but I even just grab it from time to time and give it a good yank and say "Hows my property doing? Are you taking good care of it?" I've even rubbed my crotch, rolled my eyes back and after Ohhhhhhhh-ing I'll say "bet you wish you could touch yours, right?".

14. MissBritt

MissBritt New member

Local Time:
    Thankyou @bnd2plz very helpful!! Thanks again soo much!!!

15. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Beautiful words and behavior!
    Ss

MissBritt likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice