Discomfort above the penis

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by SteveLovesKink, Feb 21, 2016.

1. SteveLovesKink

SteveLovesKink New member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Hey gang

I have a HTv2 which I love, but sadly after just a few days I find that the top piece of the device causes quite a bit of discomfort where it digs into me right above the base of the penis. I've added a photo below so you can see how it juts out in 2 places at the top, which strikes me as a bad piece of design.

holytrainer.jpg

Wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem? I may look to sell this device and replace it with something else (perhaps a Mature Metal Queens Keep).

Thanks
    S

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Do you wear tight jeans? Can you tuck it down more so pressure isn't pressing on the top?

3. SteveLovesKink

Local Time:
    Not particularly tight, no! It just seems to be where the device sits, and despite trying to shift things around it always end up digging in in the same place. Such a shame as it's a great unit otherwise.

I've heard good things about Steelworks and Mature Metal, but what troubles me is that you never spot these device flaws or long-term problems without wearing the thing in the first place :/

Gibson1506 likes this.
  4. Gibson1506

Gibson1506 Member

Illinois
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    I have read where some guys use sandpaper to knock the edge off of the back of the tube. might be an option for you. I haven't gotten my holy trainer yet but I should have it Tomorrow. If I have the same problem I will let you know.

5. SteveLovesKink

Local Time:
    That could work - it would take a fair bit of sanding down though!

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it and if you find any similar problems after a few days.

6. Gibson1506

Gibson1506 Member

Illinois
    Local Time:
    @SteveLovesKink Well I have been wearing my holy trainer pretty much nonstop since it arrived (about 3 days) except for one 20 min gap were I had to modify it. The tab that jets down in the back of the tube was giving my a sore raw spot right at the base of my penis. I grabbed my dremel and a cutting wheel and cut that damn thing off. LOL. It didn't affect the security but after I sanded it down by hand ( just along the area I cut) it became way more comfortable! You were right that little tab might be good for some but it hurts like hell for me. now I don't know if i will ever be aloud out of this device.

7. Gibson1506

Gibson1506 Member

Illinois
    Local Time:
    @SteveLovesKink Let me know if you don't come to a good conclusion on your HTV2 and decide to sell it. If it is the short tube I would be very interested. I find it to be a very comfortable device now that I have done some surgery to it lol

8. SteveLovesKink

Local Time:
    @Gibson1506 Sounds like your fix works well! I don't have any tools here to do the same job unfortunately, so I may well sell it. It's not the short version though - the regular version in black. Holler if you're interested otherwise I'll put it on eBay.

9. FlaMistress

FlaMistress Member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    My boy has this device so I just asked him if he has that issue. He loves it but he finds that it occasionally pinches and digs in depending on how he's sitting/positioned. Fortunately, he finds that if he's more mindful it isn't an issue at all and finds the cage comfortable for the most part.

Gibson1506 likes this.
  10. SteveLovesKink

Local Time:
    @FlaMistress I appreciate you asking your boy, thank you. It's a great device and feels amazing to be in it, but it seems like that back part of the device works better for some than for others :(

11. kinyo510

kinyo510 Active member

Local Time:
    I'm probably going to file/cut that same piece off also. It's hit or miss for me. I can go for a while and not be bothered by it and then sometimes it just rubs me wrong to the point that it has to come off. The only reason I can imagine it being there is that it was meant to be something to keep it from sliding down or some kind of entry level anti pull out.

12. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

OTR truck driver Owner Operator
    Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    I had similar problem with mine but a little work with files and some fine emory cloth and boom! problem solved still love my HT! The more I wear it the more I love it!

Gibson1506 likes this.
  13. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    I know this is an old thread, but someone may do a search with this problem. My HTv2 had the same issue so I used my fiance's nail file and smoothed out the offending ridge. Problem solved and the device is perfectly comfortable in nearly every situation. I crawl around in cars all day at my job and I rarely experience any pinching. The only problem my fiance sees now is it has to be removed about every 7 days for a thorough cleaning, otherwise she would keep it on me indefinitely.

Eager Trainee and Gibson1506 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice