My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Glad you are feeling a little better xcite... I'm off to start a stress thread!

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Thanks triffed and Mistress Watchful!

Night one of the birdlock did not go so well. It is definitely a lubrication issue right now. I am heading to read others ideas of how to keep it lubed so to speak. The lubrication I did used dried out almost within an hour and once I got even partially erect the silicone pulled on the skin something fierce. Darn fierce. Otherwise the fit was pretty good. Goddess loved the looks of it better than the Lori device. This struck me odd as nothing looks as good in my opinion as the Lori device. However with that being said the birdlock is feels like three pounds lighter. Obviously an exaggeration but wow what a difference.

Well short little post today as our studio is under a flood now with all the rain and snow melting up north. Good grief it never ends. HEHEHe

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    First Test of Birdlock

Well last night was pleasantly surprising while there was the normal nocturnal erections there was no intense ball busting pain that comes with the steel device I have. Make no mistake there is still a little discomfort but we are talking very very mild discomfort.

I decided with such good luck last night today I am taking the ultimate test. I have my first wedding of the year and decided I am going to see if I can wear this at work. In times past the other devices, especially the CB line would limit a lot of movement in some of the tasks I needed to do. This one seems to be very flexible in that regards so I figured what the heck.

Now the problem with this becomes Goddess. I doubt it is a real problem but the glint in her eye last night although not near what it used to be told me there is a little interest on her part at the results of this test. so the big question..Do I tell it like it is? LOL I know bad question but one has to wonder if you tip your hand can you really have anything to blame anyone else for when you get what you desire later.

Well let's see stress...Yes Mistress Watchful said she was starting a thread somewhere so I am going to have to go find it because here I am happy to say that all that stress has helped me to lose 12 pounds! This is a good thing. Usually I eat everything but lately I just have had no appetite. This has been a good thing while at the same time allowing me to be healthy.

Well that is all the time I have today as I have to get going for my wedding. Here is hoping to a great day in all regards and maybe when I get home Goddess will be a little energized herself for some play time.

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Some 12 hour later since my last post and I am happy to say the birdlock seems to be an excellent device for wearing to work. I was majorly surprised that I could hardly tell I was wearing it most of the day. there are numerous times in my day with my shooting style as a photographer that I am lying on the ground climbing on benches and bending down frequently. In all instances the CB line and sometimes even the Lori device would limit certain movements. Today not the case! Anyway that is about it for tonight I am wiped out! Later everyone.

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well I was always told if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything...let me just say today sucked and leave it at that.

The one good thing is I got to spend some very humorous time with my littl two year old son today. Talk about a kid who can change moods faster than anyone I know. hehe wow! Well later gang, much to work through at home right now and I won't help by rambling about it here.

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Somethings gone astray...

Wow just that statement makes me want to cry. Truth be told I am not even sure what it is. I have read everything in this green earth to get some help and there is nothing that says the same thing twice. The "Want Women Want" guidelines has one woman saying we want to be desired, chased, lusted after, the other "expert" says we want to be romanced, coddled, cooked dinner for. I do either and I fail. Now as sure as I write this I am certain there is a possibility that Goddess could read this so please know these are my feelings not hers.

We have never been in this spot where I felt that I was undesirable to her. She wanted to try the new chastity device and we did but it was like so what. I took it off and it was like so what? I know stress hit us hard but I am lost. While not her fault at all or in anyway I have a scarred past with a relationship where all of a sudden I was just undesirable to my then wife. Oh the other men were desirable, just not me. Now first and foremost my wife now is nothing like her in anyway shape or form and I am 100% confidant that other men are not the problem. That of course dawns the question well then what is. Our kids take a ton of time, or jobs more, family stress takes what's left. How do I get her to see we need to be first with one another so that the rest gets what's left of us instead of us getting what's left.

I truthfully thought the chastity thing would be great. And it was. I was focused on her more, I listened better, I was more attentive. Problem was she lost interest and I took that as she lost interest in me and I can't figure out what to do to get that back. I used to love coming here and writing these amazingly hot posts and know that it was hot to write them. Now I sit here and wonder....

I just don't know where to go with even this post. I have no problem if we were less sexual if we were using the chastity and I was submitting in that way. Truth be told it really is not all about the sex either. I just feel we lost each other somewhere and what sucks is it happened almost over night. It is affecting my work, my sleep, and other relationships. Oh well I sure don't mean to use this as a dumping ground but for me this is how I sort out my thoughts. I write them out, read them back to myself and see if I can make sense of them. This time I can't. I guess I hope she will come home tonnight, command me to get back in the device and have me service her every night. LOL Ok not too realistic but you get the point. Of course some occasional sex in there would be great to. I just think I found my one weakness and it is her. I most likely need some help to get past my feelings that a result from the past but this would mean facing some issues I would rather not face again. Is it possible to put to much emphasis on the intimate parts of a relationship where it affects the other parts, AND is it possible to allow the other parts to affect the intimate part? That answer has to be yes, and the fact that it is yes sucks!

Well enough of all that. I need to go fix my double booking for today. What a mess. Catch you all later and I am sorry to ramble..perhaps it is time to take a break from here for a bit...who knows.

7. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    there is nothing wrong with venting. a lot of times we (humans) do not always know what we want. you may be best off just trying to listen to her after saying your piece. don't say much when listening, just listen.

and we are hear to bounce thoughts off of if you want.

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks sub4madam. After much thought I was coming back to delete this post then I saw your post DOH! Oh well everything in it's time. Truth is if I did not love her as much as I do none of this would matter. Problem is, she is my life!

Not a bad problem to have I am sure.

9. madamsboy

Local Time:
    if you really want to delete your post, I will delete mine as well.

10. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    xcitex <slaps your hands> please don't delete a thing!

your REAL observations, struggles, highs, lows and honest feelings greatly help so many here deal with T/their own personal realities. that fact that you write about them so well and openly is a blessing. although W/we don't all write about our own adventures in that strange place called reality and have your literary skills dose not mean that your GIFT and generosity is not being greatly appreciated and O/our hearts are not with you.

thank you xcitex and best wishes.

11. pert

pert Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    I agree with cks. for what my two cents are worth thankyou for be as honest with your day today struggles.It is nice known that i /we are not alone.

12. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Respect mon

Xcitex2;

Reading your posts was what led me to join this group initially. I follow many posters now, but your openness and reality blew me away and led me to register.

I do respect you even after your posts :)

Respectful

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Never delete the truth xcite! It does help others, and it will probably help you to get it out of your system.

You know that pet and I have been there (and back and there and back...) and we haven't had anywhere near the stress you have had lately.

Try not to take it all personally... it's circumstantial, it has very little to do with you. You cannot expect yourself, or your Goddess, to just pick up where you left off.

I completely understand that you need the closeness and the intimacy to feel secure, I get the same way. The less I have sex, the less desirable I feel, the less I want sex... and so it goes on!

Maybe you just need to bite the bullet between the pair of you and say... lets go have sex. It will probably be awful, but lets just get it out of the way and see what happens. You may find that you remember just why you are together, and that closeness will be a step in the right direction.

I only say this because, after a long period of stroppiness and misery on my part, I just shut my eyes and get on with it. I know it sounds terrible, I know it sounds like you should wait for the "right moment"... but usually once I've put all those horrible fears aside and got back in the swing of things, we're ok again.

As for the past experience, I do understand that. My husbands words "you're fat and unattractive" must pass through my head at least once a day... and you always tell me that's not right, so take a spoonful of your own medicine!

You're not with HER anymore! You're with Goddess, who loves and adores you and wants to be with YOU!

You know you're perfect together, we've all seen it. From what I've seen between the pair of you there's no destructive behaviour, there's no abuse... the pair of you are desperate to get back to where you used to be!!!

You've just hit a brick wall, now go and find a sledgehammer! :anim_39:

14. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    I love reading about your experiences. I think I will feel much the same way when this type of dynamic becomes a reality for me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences. much love, maid madeleine

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow. I am not usually an emotional person but to come on here today and read these comments, well it chokes me up. I think it is so sad we have to live in a world where friends like this can be found yet we all have to hide in a way.

Mistress Watchful I feel like you just strapped me to the rack and beat my ass! :whipbang: Talk about a dose of ones own medicine. Thank you. for the record though I know this amazing woman is not my ex. The scars that remain are the emotional baggage not the personal ones. I have even found myself trying to lose weight lately to get back to feeling like the desirable person again. Even though Goddess has said nothing about it, it is merely an internal feeling. I know you understand it because I have spent many times telling you. funny how the shoe comes around o the back side kick you in the ass sometimes hu? lol

As far as the sex, trust me I have said "Can we go have sex?" She is not wired that way, at all. This is my frustration as a guy. My outlet from the real world is in the tossing about of the sheets. I know this to be a pretty common thing so I just need to realize this and be patient I guess. I do nto want her thinking she is just a sex object to me but she is a sex object if you get my point. It is not by accident I selected the title of Goddess! lol

Any way last night was a little better. she at least had this odd sense of her old self in her. I still did not sleep any better, took me till almost 1AM to get to sleep. But at least we were talking and discussing our day, as apposed to sitting in our own corners. The stressors of life do suck sometimes no doubt. And I am sorry to have dumped here. Having considered deleting my posts, I thank all of you for the words that I could have never expected. It is my hope that one day WE ALL can share the most amazing stories together where none of us are sick, injured, depressed, or stressed out. In the mean time thank you to all of you for your support and thank you for letting me know that in my times of "dumping" I can somehow be a support to you. ;)

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Xcitex,

Keep on soldiering on, buddy! One of these days, we'll both figure out the secret of women's libidos! :happy0057:

mikecb

17. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Mike, I think you have gone too far into fantasy life! Figure out women? Even their libidos? LOL

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike if you figure it out first get in touch with me and we can market a book and make millions!

Thanks for stopping by.

19. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I figured out my Madam, but then again we have known each other for 90%+ of our lives so it gives us a leg up :wink:

there can't ever be a book on understanding women as each one is different. :sad0137:

20. pert

pert Junior Member

Local Time:
    it is not that hard to figure out a woman just remember these two simple words yes dear or mistress and life will be good :happy0057:

21. MistressCat

MistressCat Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Dear xcite,
    I've read a large part of your journal over the last 6 weeks or so, and I can echo Respectful in saying that it's been a major inspiration for me, and really helped me get to grips with our budding dom/sub relationship. But I was very sorry to read about all your family difficulties before xmas, and felt very sad at the tone of your last few posts. I don't want to intrude, but I've been thinking about you a lot today...

My husband and I have had plenty of times when sex has not been good, or even happening much. This is partly to do with our different responses to stress, which I suspect are similar to yours and Goddesses. He is very much into BDSM, and under stress his sex drive skyrockets. Under stress, my sex drive dips pretty disastrously, and kinky play doesn't get a look in. (I am pretty vanilla really, and the main appeal of BDSM is that it has such an amazing effect on my slave). Poor slave usually just has to weather the storm - but so far we've always got it together again in the end.

We know that you have had such an amazing connection with your Goddess, and that you are both so sensitive, intelligent and articulate that I'm sure you will very soon work out how to get back on track.

I don't know if Goddess is feeling anything like this, but I think one of the intimidating things about being a mistress is the enormous responsibility for making things happen. I think if you're feeling rather down and depressed, it can be incredibly difficult to break the cycle - especially if there are maybe other factors making you irritated with your partner. You say that your sex life was fine before you started with chastity play. I don't want to intrude, but I can't help thinking maybe it might be time to put the devices away for a bit, and all ideas of contracts and domination, and just concentrate on connecting again. She might just need lots of cuddles. You know that you can always get your birdy thing out again when the time is right!

I am sure that you'll work it out very soon. I'm glad to hear that you're talking - that's the really important thing.

Sending lots of good vibes from sunny (well fairly!) Wales. Keep it up! (Oops).

22. OralServant

OralServant Junior Member

Local Time:
    Great thread that seems to have come full circle. Im in the early stages of this new lifestyle and although I have been consumed with lust and passion I know there will come days when "the magic" isnt quite what it is right now. But thats LIFE isnt it? LIFE is a bitch and she no doubt will not have her way.

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *Nods vigorously!*

(And I didn't realise Wales ever got sunshine... Orographic clouds and all that... learn somthing new every day!)

xcite, as we all know, life is not a fairytale! That's why this site was born, it was intended to be real-life, warts and all!

And quit with the figuring out of women's libido... if we can't figure it out ourselves, you don't have a hope in Heck! :spider:

Be strong and be patient, it'll work out, you know it will... this too shall pass. :butterfly:

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    LMAO @ Mistress Watchful..what do you mean you can't figure yourself out?? Oh my gosh we men are doomed!

MistressCat thank you ever so much for the kind words and for stopping by this thread. It is an honor to see new faces here.

Well I wish I had some great and wonderful news and in a way I guess I do. there has been a lot less tension at home and I can tell we are starting to reconect, although slow none the less we are. While we have already taken the above device and thrown BDSM out the door a long time ago, I am hopeful that at least the talks could come around soon. I don't know why but it is like an addiction that just can't be explained. I know when we were following our contract we both benefited immensely. Her more than me I am sure because it was a long stretch of tease and denial and some painful moments but wow was it worth it. Well work life calls so this is short for now. I will catch up with all of you soon.

25. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    indeed i have lost a marriage to my addiction, and in another better relationship now, that being said she, like Mistresscat wasnt in this lifestyle but enjoys it and does it mostly for me, yet i do need to curb my enthusiasim....greatly before i lose another

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice