Mistress Ashley and her sissy Krystal

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MistressAshley, Feb 6, 2016.

1. MistressAshley

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    [​IMG]
    Hello, Me and my sissy are new to this website. We are pretty new to chastity in general. We are long-distance and he stays within the cage between each of my visits. He is able to stay within the cage for the two week duration, currently he will be in the cage for three weeks (a new goal for us). I am learning how to be both a keyholder and Mistress, I am loving having him as a little slave that I can boss around to do my bidding, there is nothing better than when he is desperate for me and begs yet I still refuse him. Every week I come up with more rules, punishments, and humiliations for him to accomplish or withstand. I am quite looking forward to being a mistress for a very long time.

It is very nice to meet you guys! :)

I am looking for many suggestions and ways to improve being a Mistress.

2. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Enjoy yourself . Many friendly and knowledgeable people here willing to assist.

3. MistressAshley

Local Time:
    I have enjoyed reading through many discussions on the forum and am quite enjoying the site so far. I am really trying to push the envelope on how long he can stay caged. He really starts insistingly begging after 8 or 9 days. What should be a next appropriate goal after 3 weeks? Just adding another week? Also he has never leaked, would causing him to stay in the cage longer cause him to leak? I would quite enjoy to see him do this

4. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Varies by individual. Hours to days depending on arousal (mental) level. Just like without a device, the more aroused, the sooner dripping starts.

5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    I agree with @DarkKnight in that it is different for each individual. I normally start to drip sometime after being locked up for 2 weeks or so. It also depends on how much teasing and arousal in that time.
    As far as length of time that you keep him locked up is totally up to you. If you feel you want to play with your property and release him. Since you hold the key. Just remember it also takes a lot of communication between the two of you in order to make chastity work for the two of you.

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Just curious, Mistress Ashley, have you feminized Krystal very much? How is she required to dress? Does she enjoy the humiliation aspects of being a sissy as I do?

7. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome. I hope you enjoy the site and the people here as much as I do. Hugs.

8. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Welcome! After 3 weeks maybe go for a month or play a game to decide his next lockup. Of course you can always rig the odds and have a minimum and maximum period in mind.

His release could also be determined by how well he does your tasks and follows your rules. By the way you already sound like a great keyholder!

9. MistressAshley

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    I have made him dress up before, he is quite a pretty little sissy. He is not required to wear this ensemble everyday of course however he is required to have his toenails painted pink everyday and wear panties. I have feminized him before by having him give a blow job to a vibrator as well as take him with a strap on.

He loves the humiliating aspect of being a sissy, the more I degrade the more he begs for me to do it more.

Thank you all so much for the kind replies, I am trying my best to be the best keyholder possible :)

10. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Mistress Ashley, to be around a beautiful woman such as yourself and kept locked would be torture enough for me! A sissy should be proud to serve you! A loyal sissy would gladly sacrifice her pleasure for yours!
    As far as leaking is concerned, some men just don't leak! I have never leaked or had precum! The only time I do leak is when I have to push hard during a bowel movement!

11. GirlfriendsTooHot

Local Time:
    Hello beautiful Mistress, glad to have you

12. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Quite beautiful indeed! I personally leak a lot of precum starting at about 2-3 days, Increased teasing and more arousal def increase my leaking. Krystal is quite lucky to be yours! I also feel a month is a good next step. Welcome to CM and this great lifestyle!

Dufty likes this.
  13. MistressAshley

Local Time:
    I make sure my sissy knows that he should be very proud and lucky to have the privilege to have such a beautiful woman as his Mistress. He would be much to scared and intimidated to ever think otherwise.
    :spank:

Thank you guys so much for the welcome, I am already feeling so at home here with everybody being so friendly and nice. I have never talked with anyone before about our lifestyle and to have this website to not only learn how to better ourselves in our respective roles but to also have the openness to talk about it is so wonderful.

slave_m, Dufty and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  14. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    You're quite welcome. I'm also learning that prostate play makes me leak a lot faster if that's something you guys are interested in. It's been pretty awesome!

15. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I echo everyone here, you are quite stunning, and I'm certain it's worth the chastity and humiliation just to be near you.

Dufty likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice