International Chastity Month

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ormaz, Dec 31, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    I know ;)

Though weren't you talking about setting up a poll @Wolfeeh ...

2. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Who, besides Bill Clinton, believes an orgasm is not an orgasm? :rolleyes:

stephenv likes this.
  3. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    Mmmm so if I was Bill Clinton an orgasm with a cigar is not cheating.... interesting concept.:D

Ormaz likes this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    An orgasm is most certainly and undeniably an orgasm
    An ejaculation is an ejaculation. Which may or may not be pleasurable.
    The two do not necessarily have to happen at the same time.

More controversially I believe there are many guys, who may have had a lifetime of cumming and/or ejaculations that do not realise they have never had an orgasm.

BTW: If you have to ask if you've had one.. then you probably haven't.

Perhaps clinton just meant that it was ok to get a blow job from his intern as long as he did not enjoy them, though you would expect some pathetic excuse from a politician.

Ormaz and OnTheEdge like this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    I am interested in your thesis about men not realizing they were not having an orgasm @filltee -'what is your thinking on this?

I have recently realized that the times in the past I was having PIV where I got close to having an orgasm but didn't quite make it but then still had a small leakage I was basically giving myself a ruined orgasm. I had never heard of that phenomenon so it was only when that happened the last time I had PIV sex I realized what was happening.

Ormaz likes this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    My take?

Simply that there are many men that have not had the experience of an orgasm one which in my view generates far more sensations, feeling.etc than the most intense of ejaculations, which in themselves are pretty damn good and together ...well... the so called whole body orgasm which is probably as intense, or almost, a happening as the orgasm that may experienced by some women.

The reason or perhaps one of the reasons why some men have never experienced an orgasm is probably because they have a perception that ejaculation is the goal and do not realise there is more to be had from delaying and/or even foregoing their ejaculation to explore other deeper and more meaningful feelings and sensations.

In regard to your second point. I have learned that having small leakages, even with an involuntary twitch that bordered on, or perhaps was , an ejaculation is not a bad thing. Like copious leaking of pre-cum both these things serve to lessen the likelihood of a full on accidental ejaculation during play or even sleep whilst at the same time not diminishing ones desire.

This can result, as I'm sure others will attest to, the feeling after prolonged love making that one has a lot of sex whilst still feeling as horny, with as much longing or even perhaps even more so, as one did prior the session starting.

It all adds to the I want to come now but please deny me a little longer head-fuck, that makes me putty in the hands of whoever I am currently in a relationship with..

Ormaz and Jasmic68 like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Bodygasm is such a good description. When I had my first I had just licked my Wife to a really strong orgasm and , as she came down from her own high, I lay next to her. I had drifted into a feeling of pure bliss, my legs twitching, my skin completely sensitive to any chance touch. I now describe this as my biggest click moment, the point at which the use of chastity to control my orgasms made complete sense. If I could feel like this every time she had an orgasm why on earth would I want to have one of my own? This was far better! It was more powerful, went on for longer and involved every part of my being.

I now realise that even with chastity and denial this sort of thing is an exception rather than a rule. I suppose it is like those special moments in the past when both of us came together, or when lovemaking got to the point where neither of us knew where one of us ended and the other started. I have experienced a mild bodygasm once since that first time and I thirst for another experience.

Thank you @filltee for expanding on your idea of why you think many men are not having orgasms and not realising it, I understand you far better and have to say I agree.

danijean001 and Ormaz like this.
  8. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    10 more days to go! How are you guys doing? :)

9. Wolfeeh

Wolfeeh Chaste for a year

Professional
    South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    well, i'm on catch up at the moment, it's only day 15 for me. but yeh it's all good. no cheating on my part etc, have had two removals for washes, probably going to try to go the rest of the way now without unlocking.

Ormaz likes this.
  10. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I still have another 25 days ahead of me having restarted for 6 weeks on the 19th... Roll on 2 March.

In more positive news I have now had three successful lock ups which lasted for longer than 24 hours without either intense pain (enough to get off a train and head to the station toilets - amongst other scenarios), the device falling off - or both. So will gradually be increasing the wearing length from here on. It's been a far too slow and laborious process.

Have been given a premium trial of Emlalock so will be trying to set up a longer session through their.

Emlalock.png

Naugthy_Trev, Ormaz and Wolfeeh like this.
  11. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    So, who passed the challenge? Roll call! :D

12. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Nope - I don't think anybody who did it is finished yet...

13. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    :rolleyes::D

14. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    As part of this thread I am five weeks into a six week stint, having - if you pardon the pun - cocked up fairly early on, and restarted a new extended locking period as way of seeking forgiveness :) ;(

It was then suggested by another member that I should return on my unlocking day to request permission to be released. Which I, showing early submissive tendencies on this site, agreed to do.

Since then my situation has changed and I'm being keyheld by @lock667 - I'd say without any hope of being released on 1 March as I won't have had a chance to have met the weight loss target he has set by then. However, at the outset I told him I'd signed up for this and the subsequent delayed released and he agreed I should stick to my promises.

So my question is - in seven days (1 March) the 'International Chastity Month' restrictions will be released and solely by under the control of Lock and locked by him. Therefore, being released is (or should be) a little out of my control however as I promised to 'ask for release' here, (in this forum thread) - so if you have any thoughts or comments then post them below and I'll make sure that Lock sees them. I guess its up to him now though to make the final decision over what he does with them. But, as I say he is aware that I had made a promise...

I'll come back to visit this page at the beginning of March to collate any comments if there are any. But please feel free not to bother and leave the space below, as they say - 'intentionally blank'.

Thank you!

15. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:

I believe you told me you were under this obligation until March 22nd. I agreed we should fulfill that.

16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @OnTheEdge I needed a better carrot than just losing weight and just being released to really kick start my weight loss. Do you have something in mind as a reward to help motivate you? Something better than just a brief release? My rewards aren't really relevant to your situation as it has to be something you really want. It has to be so good that when you are feeling hungry at ten o'clock at night you don't stick your head in the fridge and munch away.

17. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I mentioned 2 March (on 9 Feb}. This is because I am on a business trip on the 1st overnight and may not be able to get to a computer. Hence the extra day. That would be nine weeks till the 22nd.

@Jasmic68 I'd have to think about that question -- ButvI'm not sure it's something any of you can offer. :oops: The question was more aimed around potential restriction than reward anyway if I remember.

As to sticking my head in the fridge so far I have kept to all Locks requests without the need for him to impose reprimand. (Unless you count falling out of a device.)

18. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    So it seems that come midnight I'll finally be done with Locks consent. Doesn't mean I'm free though even through it will be six weeks on I still have a goal he wants me to complete first.

It seems to have been an age since it began.

Ormaz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice