What would you do if she asked you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrew K, Dec 22, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

How far would you go in pleasing our mistress in terms of tasks and assignments?

Would you go public if she she told you to?

The reason for asking is that last week I decided to shower in public shower in nothing but my Neosteel. I got away with it unnoticed but told my KH what I had done and how exciting the whole thing was and the rusch I got from it.

So next time I go to the gym she has instructed me to do it again. I am to be discrete, but if I'm discovered I am to tell the truth if asked. It could be that I am always to shower in my belt in the gym from now on.

The idea is very exciting to me as she has told me to do so.

How far would you go if your KH gave you instructions or an order?

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    I would tell anyone who my KH instructed me to, although at the moment she is very private about our arrangement. I am not embarrassed about my chastity arrangement at all, I am proud of it.

As for how far would I go, I really don't know. This morning she took me shopping and bought dresses and leggings for me to wear. At the moment this is in private, would I wear them out if she wanted me to? I don't know, it depends where it was. We have a local bar that is really comfortable and dimly lit in the evenings, so I probably would to that.

On a more intense level my wife has told me she is going to use pins on my scrotum and penis (butterfly boarding) and possibly even right through my testicles depending on how she feels at the time. I am going to allow this to happen even though this is way outside any experience I have ever had before. The point is I am thirsty for those new experiences and I would rather use my safe word to stop something than not have the experience at all.

Andrew K likes this.
  3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I'm probably braver when it is her decision. The thrill get from her assignment is quite something and a bit of a surprise to me ;)

4. Malagacouple

Malagacouple Active member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    When it comes to going public I have no worries. One couple we know are already aware and we are going to tell all our friends at our party on NYE. The reactions will be interesting!

Andrew K likes this.
  5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Please do tell us how it all went!

6. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    DC and I have discussed this. I'm not to keen on the idea of my husband wearing his belt while showering anywhere other than our shower.
    It is an interesting thread. I will have to think about it.

Andrew K and slave_m like this.
  7. Malagacouple

Malagacouple Active member

Local Time:
    We will, we may need a whole new set of friends if they all do a runner!

8. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    I am not judging others who do the public thing. However, Inwould say that it is unfair and disrespectful to force people into our link who are not willing participants. My sister knows and I suspect my mother knows but it wasn't on purpose. With my sister, it came up in conversation that was leaning towards relationship talk. Sisters ya know! Not sure how my mother knows or even if she knows. She is quite modest. But some of her comments have made me wonder if what she asked could be about his state. I'm not brave enough to ask her because if she doesn't know, I want to keep it that way. If she does know and ever speaks of it directly, I won't mind talking to her about it. But I Will never bring it up. Finally, a few friends know because, well, friends talk. But again I won't involve someone who isn't close to me and especially force it on someone who isn't a participant.

My two cents. And again my perspective and not judging.

9. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

How did it go?

Need new friends?

10. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    My wife accidentally let it slip one night when our best friends were over and we were all chatting about sex. It was quite embarrassing in the moment, but when I was thinking about it later on it really turned me on knowing that others knew as well.

I haven't approached her about giving our keys to them or other people yet, but the idea really excites me and one day I would like to!

11. Wolfeeh

Wolfeeh Chaste for a year

Professional
    South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Hmm tough one to answer.

I'm not overly fussy on the public aspect because I have a sensitive job where this sort of thing is frowned upon and I wouldn't want to endanger it. That said, I have been wearing to work on and off for over ten years and never had a problem.
    Several of our friends know. no family know. i'd want to keep it that way.

other stuff? what did you have in mind?

1mlockedup likes this.
  12. GirlfriendsTooHot

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    This forum seriously makes me feel better about my situation. Thank you all.

She revealed to me last night she told a female coworker. Tomorrow she's coming over. She'll see me work as a butler, and she'll share a first lesbian experience with my girl.

I'd do anything Goddess said. I trust her. She wouldn't bring family into it. I'm not a passable crossdresser, but it might happen at home soon. I already wear my cage everywhere, including the gym. Don't shower there (thankfully?)

13. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I think I'll do anything she asks. My kink is a lot worse then hers so I think I'll be fine.

I have already send her some pictures of women and men in a humiliating position and dared her. She hasn't responded yet.

14. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    For us, its always been a personal thing between just us since we started, been here since September 2008, but my original profile lookingup, failed and had to replace it with my current one, i wouldnt mind if she shared with friends im not ashamed of it, in fact its quite good to be part of an up and coming lifestyle for once :p

Typo

15. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I'm curious. Did you come to any conclusion?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice