New challenge/behavior correction

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jd21029, Nov 12, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    After a short hiatus I am back in the device with a new challenge from my wife. Seems while I was unlocked I fell into some bad habits in terms of doing my chores and treating her with the respect she deserves. So in order to correct my behavior she has determined I will be kept in the device until I accumulate 100 points. I get one point for each day that I serve her to her satisfaction. In addition, if I fail to live up to expectations she reserves the right to subtract whatever number of points she deems necessary to get me to focus on my failure to properly serve.

So with any luck I might be out in a little over three months. Of course, that assumes I am a perfect submissive in that time. Which despite my best efforts has not always been the case. I suspect by the end of this she will have a well trained slave on her hands.

2. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Update: So we have reached the halfway mark of this test, and my lovely wife told me she is very pleased with its effects so far. She says I am much better behaved and obedient and she likes the idea of knowing I am locked and constantly reminded of her power over me. In fact, she told me this past weekend that I should expect to be kept locked most of the time from now, with only occasional releases. I actually had the device off this past weekend after 45 days in it, but was put back in last night with no orgasm allowed. She wants to make me wait the full three months to see what effect that has. As for future lock up periods, she is not saying until she sees how I tolerate three months. I am more than a little afraid the next one will be longer, as she is always trying to top her self with new challenges.

3. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    She sounds like me! Except I set the bar quite high from the beginning. I am very disciplined when I set a goal and pursue it relentlessly even when it gets in the way of my desires in a weak moment. I like meeting my goals.

4. Locked126

Locked126 Locked: Lori 8c

IT
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    I wanted to say be on your best behavior. As well as good luck on this adventure. Let us know how things go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice