Chastity : a beautiful surprise

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nesbo, Jul 22, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    Hello everyone,

After my introduction in the Foyer section where I told you about how I discovered chastity, it’s time to tell how the journey is going on so far!

Let’s summarize how I got here for the ones too lazy to read my intro.

I’m a 21 years old man, and I’ve always been attracted to the “femdom” world. So one day I finally decided to start my quest of woman who could dominate me in order to fulfill my long list of fantasies. Chastity was not one of them, I didn’t really know about it. Eventually I met someone who was interested to have her first experience with me. At first all she wanted was someone to do the chores at her apartment. On top of that, she wanted me not to masturbate but wasn’t really sure if I did or not. At some point she introduced me to chastity, and I decided to give it a try even if I wasn’t really sure it was what I expected from that relationship.

So it has been roughly 3 months since my first introduction to chastity and I’m loving every second of it!

Before I start, I want to add something I didn’t want to reveal before: I’m still virgin. I’m quite shy and since I’ve never told anyone about my private life, it can be difficult for me to reveal it here. For the moment my KH doesn’t know it and I don’t really plan to tell her.

Ok, so let’s start:

Basically, at the moment, our relationship is based on me doing the chores. I need to do them at least twice a week. That means cleaning every part of her apartment, doing her laundry and when she’s here (yes, she has the keys of my chastity cage and I have her apartment’s keys) cooking for her. When everything is in order and it is always true, I get to be released once a week.

Recently she began to unlock me herself (she also wanted to lock me but I’m getting too excited when she tries it so she gave up for now), before that she used to only give me the key and I went to the bathroom to do my thing. It was a huge step for me, because it was the first “sexual act” we did and she’s also the first person to touch my penis.

It was also a big step for her I think because before that she was always trying to keep this border between us, we were in a female led relationship but without involving sex. I believe that she is getting more and more used to my company and she’s feeling comfortable with taking down her defenses. I don’t call her mistress or anything of that kind, I simply call her by her own name and I think this is the key to our relationship. On top of that, she rarely give me straight orders. When I’m at her place, I know what to do and she’s like “Could you do that?” instead of “Do that!”. Don’t get me wrong, she knows she is the dominant one and she really acts like one.

Anyway, she recently went on holydays for a week increasing my usual one week lockup to a two weeks one. And of course she didn’t tell me in advance, so it was quite a surprise for me when I found out!

When she came back, we talked a lot about our relationship. She brought up the fact that we were different, I mean she is a 29 years old woman who is working in a company while I’m still studying at university. That did scare me a lot, knowing the fact we were just starting to experience some new things. But anyway she did say that for the moment she wanted to focus on her work and our relationship and see where it leads us.

On a more pleasant side, I definitely know that she wants to take our relationship to the next level since we talked a lot about my limits. I didn’t give her a long list of limits since I don’t really want to restrain her from exploring her evil side with me! She told me to be ready to serve her new desires soon.

So I’m really excited about whatever is going to happen, and I will try to keep you updated.

2. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    Hello !

It's been two months since my last post, so I felt like I needed to give you a quick update !

Our relationship is really different from then. I'm still in charge of the chores but we tried a lot of new things and of course my releases are now very rare. It's been nearly a month since my last release and I don't think it's coming to an end soon.

We've been experiencing a lot with anal play lately and I'm really starting to enjoy it and get pleasure out of it. That made me think a lot about my sexuality, I'm starting to feel like I couldn't give up on anal play even in a vanilla relationship.

On top of that, the fact that I'm still virgin (btw : I told her) is now bothering me more than ever. I recently met a girl who is interested in me, and obviously I can't really be in a real relationship with her... So I'm pretty confused at the moment, I'm living wonderfully with my "domme" but there is no real "love". I care about her and I like her and I think she feels the same way about me but we are not lovers...
    She doesn't kiss me or rarely, and even if we have sexual intercourses (obviously not including my dick, lol), we are not a couple.
    I didn't talk to her about that for the moment.

So I would really welcome your thoughts about my situation !

Bound4life likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    oooh. Please @Nesbo don't you ever go to bed together then.

4. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    @jemima We only sleep in the same bed when she comes to my place and that happened twice. When I am at her apartment, I can't sleep with her. It allows me to prepare the breakfast before she wakes up lol.

5. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    First of all, male chastity is amazing. And your relationship set up with your Domme sounds exciting and as though it might build to something incredibly sexy!

That said, in my opinion, you should be honest with your Domme about this other girl and probably take a break for a while to see what might develop between you and your young lady interest.

You're young, only 21 as you said, and as wonderful as femdom is, real relationships are great too. (And if a real, romantic relationship can also be femdom, all the better!)
    Obviously you haven't told us much about this young lady. Might she be willing to pursue anal play with you? Or chastity? My guess (maybe totally wrong though!) is that you haven't sounded her out yet. Which is completely understandable! Those are strange topics to many who do not already know and understand. Which I think is quite sad, but real.
    And you might try dating her only to realize than in a more romantic situation you can't really stand her and there's no spark! Jumping there to the opposite extreme.

But either way you won't know till you try. It doesn't sound (to me at least) that your Domme's interested in a real, long term relationship with you, or you with her. Again, that's fine, no problems there, unless it gets in the way of something else. Something real. Real sexually and real at the numerous layers needed for a lasting relationship.

So talk honestly with your Domme and then ask your young lady friend out on s date.
    That's my thought and suggestion at least. For whatever it's worth, and as little as that may be :)

Whichever way you choose, good luck!!

6. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i'm only allowed to sleep in Mistress bed on the weekend. i fidget a lot in bed and it keeps Her awake and that's why.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    So what are saying is you already have steak and are thinking of giving that up for what might not even be as good as beefburger.

Though a burger is nice now and then.

Life is very short make a decision and go for it.
    When it comes right down to it SORRY but you have to make your own decisions no-one can really advise you on this or what may or may not prove to be the best option in situations like this.

8. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughts, it really helped me especially yours @MistressPhedre !

Eventually, I ended up telling my Domme about my worries and that girl. We talked a lot about it and she made clear that she wouldn't let me have another relationship that could involves sex. At first it was a disappointment for me, but I really understood her choice. It's been nearly half a year since we began our relationship and my sexual life has totally changed, having a relationship which isn't based on my chastity would totally ruin what we achieved in 6 months. In the end I'm glad she feels that way, it shows how much she cares about our relationship !

spider203 and HollyC like this.
  9. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    Oh and I forgot, I achieved my first month in chastity yesterday ! Really proud about that knowing that 6 months ago I didn't even know about chastity cages. I'm definitely missing the feeling of orgasm though.

spider203 likes this.
  10. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I'm very happy for you @Nesbo ! Best of luck to you both and I hope you'll stick around on the site and share your journey. :)

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Things are looking good it seems.. Good luck.

12. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Awesome set of updates, just because you are in a FLR and no sex is involved doesn't mean intimacy isn't happening (emotional that is). You did the right thing in discussing the situation with her; however, you do need to have a heart-to-heart and ask where the long-term view with the relationship. Desiring a long-time commitment is not related to the sex of the person, but the emotional maturity of the person. If you aren't married, engaged, or have had a ceremony/agreement on the openness of the relationships, then discuss like you did, and then ask yourself honestly is their a spark that is two-ways, is there general enjoyment in one's company without the "kink" or servitude involved. Do you want both emotional and physical monogamy or some subset of it. I know it is a lot and you are just starting it out, but be honest and really have a think about what you want and need, and understand it is ok if it doesn't line up .... life is about growing and making mistakes and enjoying those fun moments of zen ....

cheers!

13. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    An impressive display of female dominance. She asserted her authority and complete control over your penis. She doesn't want others playing with it.

14. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    As I am about to get over 2 months of chastity, I'm now starting to experience the feelings of long-term lockups. Before that it wasn't so hard to wait for my next orgasm as I have had only experienced relatively short lockups (less than a month).
    But now the serious business starts ! Thankfully, my domme is proud of how much efforts I put into accepting my fate and she knows how difficult it is for me.

Those last months were really benificial for me, as that's when I learned what being a true submissive meant and how hard it could be to finally let go and totally submit to the domme (not just sexually speaking). I couldn't have done that without the help of a lot of readings throughout the "mansion". And for that I am thankful to every member of this forum. I'm now more than ever happy with the relationship I have today !

On top of that, after expressing those feelings to my domme, we both decided to challenge my commitment by coming back to the core of our relationship : the domestic tasks. During my next lockup session, basically after she has decided to release me, she will not have any sexual interaction with me. To sum up, we decided to stop the sex plays for the duration of one lockup session, things going back to normal after that. The duration is as always up to her.

I'm really looking forward to this session, because focusing on domestic tasks and not having any pleasure coming from her sexually playing with me will validate what kind of sub I want to be.
    I must precise that she made clear that she doesn't and will never want any sexual service coming from me.

I think it'll be the thoughest session to handle so far. And knowing that she likes to apply the rule : "the duration of the next session will always be longer than or equal to the duration of the previous one", I fear being released and staying locked up at the same time, lol.

guest 2942 likes this.
  15. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    So my domme ended our relationship 4 days ago. The main reason is that she's dating someone and wants to be honest with him. Another reason is that in May 2016 I will leave the country to finish my studies. Given those reasons she decided to end the relationship.

For the moment, I don't really know what to do... She gave me the keys but I'm still locked.

I knew this day would come eventually but not that abruptly. I'm feeling a little bit sad about it but not so much since I'm with my family celebrating Christmas.

16. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    That stinks @Nesbo but you are young and now you can honestly go into a new relationship with some experience,,rather than not knowing anything about chastity like before. The fact that you went two months with no release is really impressive, much more than I have managed!

Good luck in finding a new partner, just remember that if you do find someone else you need to go slow!

Nesbo likes this.
  17. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Maybe revisit that other girl situation? See if she might still be interested?

OnTheEdge and Nesbo like this.
  18. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Not a happy ending...sorry to hear that.

Nesbo likes this.
  19. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh what a shame for you. @Nesbo and i'm ever so sorry for you.

Nesbo likes this.
  20. permanentslave

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    dear Nesbo,
    i've been there, done that and came out of it each time even better then before several times. the future is BRIGHT young man :D

happy New Year

Nesbo likes this.
  21. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the support guys :)

Captured Pirate likes this.
  22. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Everything for a reason. There was a lesson or lessons you needed to learn, and have learned them, so it's time to move on...

This is what Mistress Wolf and i live by....

23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    No matter what the reason you are given for the other person ending your relationship you are better off not being in one with someone who did not want to be in one with you... and now you are free to explore some of the other possibilities.

A Win Win situation.

24. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    Thanks again for your support guys, it was very appreciated.

Anyway, I'm still in contact with my (ex) domme, we're still chatting every now and then about different topics but mostly chastity. In fact she loves to hear my advises because she wants to introduce her boyfriend to chastity. I'm really proud of being able to help her on that even though he might go through a lot, lol. In that case I've completely violated men's solidarity haha.

Lately, I've been in and out of my chastity cage, mostly out to be honest, but recently I've got interested in the NoFap challenge. For those of you who don't know about it, it's a challenge where you have to not masturbate for a period of time. It is not related with chastity at all. A lot of men are doing this challenge because it is supposed to bring a lot of benefits in your life. Anyway I've decided to try to do this challenge for a month, but without wearing my cage. I'm not going to lie, I think it's going to be tough given the frequency at which I masturbate since I got my key back.
    I don't want to do this because of those "benefits", but really because I kind of miss the feeling of restraint and not being able to masturbate I had with my domme.

On another topic, I recently met a very religious woman in the train, and we did talk a lot about chastity, but in the religious way. That woman was in her 30's and has a very extreme vision of sex in our society. Basically she thinks that sex was only meant to be for procreation and nothing else. Of course I strongly disagree with that, but it was interesting to hear her point of view and I was quite happy to openly talk about chastity even if it was in the religious way. On top of that, I did reveal her that I was still virgin, she was quite impressed and kind of proud of me for not succumbing to the temptation. That was a really strange feeling, lol.

25. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    What a load of codswallop! If she thinks that sex is only for procreation she isn't reading her bible properly. It clearly states that no man or woman should deny themselves from the other apart from by mutual agreement. Chastity actually fits very well into a Christian way of thinking. I am not religious but my Wife is and she has absolutely no issues with what we are doing.

Have a look at this blog that tries to introduce Christian men into the idea of wearing a 'purity sleeve'. I was dubious at first but if it gets guys thinking about their wives more I am all for it. http://puritysleeve.tumblr.com/#faq

Thatguyontheinternet and Nesbo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice