Aloha

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dawg808, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Dawg808

Dawg808 New member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    New to the group and fairly new to the lifestyle and so far enjoying it. We live in Hawaii. Married for many years and have done everything from vanilla to male led light bdsm but have found the FLR or femdom approach is working best for us now. My wife loves being in control but needs teaching (she says she is boring and doesn't know what to do) so I help her along.
    Bought first chastity device off Amazon. Utimi Silica Short which is a silica gel. Not wearing it 24/7 but wearing it at home after work and on weekends. Came with five different rings and managed to fit on one of the smaller rings which felt good until I took it off and my skin was irritated and abraded. This device can easily slip off because your balls can slip out of the ring when lying down or comes off when erect.
    We didn't want to spend lots of money to start with but already thinking of another device, perhaps metal, but concerning about rusting problems from the cheaper products and not sure we want to spend hundreds for custom job.

Jblocked likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Hi and welcome to CM there is loads of information on different devices and lots of very well informed members to answer any questions you have .

As you are just starting out spending lots on custom is definitely for the future. Quite a few off the peg stainless steel devices are perfectly good to get used to the lifestyle.

Xx Wendy

Dawg808 likes this.
  3. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    I would be interested in how you get on when it's hot out and your locked..

Oh and hi !! From another newbie

4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Aloha, welcome to the mansion! Just my 2 cents on the device, if you are both enjoying chastity, go for a quality device!

It will save you money, time, and discomfort. The jailbird from mature metal is a great option for your climate! Malechastitynow also has quality devices and might be a tiny bit cheaper, both are great options.

Have fun!

thefunone74 likes this.
  5. Dawg808

Dawg808 New member

Local Time:
    The heat isnt really any bother when I am locked. I am usually locked when at home and only ventured outside the house a few times and our weather really didn't bother me.

6. Dawg808

Dawg808 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks. We have been talking about upgrading to a new device as the one currently used causes irritation when worn for long periods. Will have to negotiate with my Mistress about the cost of a jailbird (that was the one I was looking at as I was shopping for our next device). The cheap knockoffs seem to have problems with rusting.

7. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I feel that only your 1st and maybe second device should be "off the shelf" because it is a way to "try it out", once you decide you like it and want to move into it (even it it is just extended play times) then the custom is the way to go. Really a CB6000 is $100+ and so are the others ... now if you are going to really cheap out and get a Chinese knock off then well you can buy quite a few of those at $50 or less.

But yes the chance it a cheap device have poor stainless used or it being chrome plated are VERY high and yes a little tiny rust spot can be VERY irritating to the skin.

Dawg808 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice