MistressAli and Andieboi her sub.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Andieboi, Nov 6, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    Hello
    this is going to be I hope a blog that plots the path or journey of how MistressAli and I came into this way of life,
    the life style of a fairly strict Mistress and her submissive partner, who are now in a fully FLR,

It all started about 18months ago around April 2014, where I decided that I had to confess and explain to MistressAli that a FLR was how i saw our future, if MistressAli was not going to be responsive in a positive way when I told her how I felt then I was at this time not totally sure what would happen, I mean could I laugh it off and say ha ha I was only joking or would it put serious strain on our relationship. We had at the time been dating for about 8 years , having both come out of long term relationships roughly the same time, and meeting at a party.
    However I by then knew Ali (now MistressAli) well and knew her to be a thoughtful woman with open mind and would not easily jump to rash decisions or condemn anyone, concept, or way of life without finding more about it and thinking it through. So that night at our fav eating house, and just the two of us I brought up the idea and the subject of FLR, trying to explain what it was and the different levels it has and why i found it exciting and why i thought it may be something we could experiment with and work towards, MistressAli listened and digested the information and asked questions , most of which I could not answer, and so Mistress said she would investigate and then come up with her thoughts, Very soon Misteress came back to me (a few days) and the journey began,
    there have been ups and downs but mostly ups and I think we have now (though still learning) found a level that is good for both of us though I am sure there are further levels still to be reached, This is all for the firs post but I will post more at later dates which will give descriptions of us both and of my feelings. MistresAli has also said she will add her thought if she feels it necessary and also guide me on what I should or shouldn't divulge, cheers for now Andieboi. Nos Da.

2. MDsh

MDsh Active member

DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    Welcome and looking forward to hearing more.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Indeed, and if your Mistress requires any info regarding advice or how to proceed then do tell her to contact me.

4. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress B and MDsh for the kind word's of encouragement and for the offer of advice to MistressAli. I have passed on the message,
    Andie.

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Mae e'n ddiddorol iawn. Diolch.

6. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Pwy Me. pam diolch.
    Who me ? why thank you, for the Sais amongst us. ;)

richard likes this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Pwy me?
    Pwy fi - surely!

8. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Yn hollol gywir. Joronincharge..
    Absolutely correct. Joronincharge.

Andie.

richard likes this.
  9. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Just a few more lines about MistressAli and I,
    After the first few weeks and much research and discussions MistressAli introduced a few rules and demands on how the FLR would be run, The rules were simple and precise and if MistressAli gives permission I will post the rules. Other changes were that I was to be put in chastity., this was not something done lightly and again extensive research on which devise and size of device was needed, I was working away at the time and MistressAli insisted I refrain from any RELIEF with out permission and having never undergone this type of control before it was not easy and soon my balls were blue and a definite ache , MistressAli was however understanding and knew my work was and is very stressful and with a lot of responsibilities on my shoulders, and so every 2 weeks to 18 days I was allowed some relief in the way of ruined orgasms and under how I was to relief myself i.e. instructions of whatIi was to think about and how long I was given to complete the "task". All was well and MistressAli was most kind to my needs.
    During this trip away mistress acquired toys and a chastity device, in the way of a CB6000. however the device was too big so a second one was ordered, A clear plastic CB6000 small. we also got a larger ring base as this was more comfortable and thus allowed it to be worn 24/7 while I was home form work, I was usually home for 6 or so weeks at a time. MistressAli was by now in the mindset that Andieboi be denied any penetrative sex at all and was only allowed to perform oral sex (pretty much at least once a day and often many times a day) but MistressAli had always enjoyed and does enjoy penetrative sex and so a strap on was bought , and i was to use this for Mistresses pleasure while still remaining securely in chastity, as well as performing oral duties,
    This still continues to this day, and mistress enjoys the sex, she does tease and deny and refers to my penis as to small and not fit for purpose (her words not mine) and that the strap on does do a better job than I ever did, which I can quite understand, they do say size does not matter but in reality it probably doe., I often wonder if the larger endowed subs have to use or are kept in chastity, or are they put to better use, MistressAli has posed this question to me while teasing me, saying that probably the larger penis subs get a few more privileges, but do they?, I mean would a mistress actually let him cum while having sex, I mean she could enjoy the sex but insist on no orgasm for him, so much to learn and I guess so much to find out.
    Bye for now
    Andie.

steele and kellysbitch like this.
  10. KrisKnoxs

KrisKnoxs New member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Hello. Sounds like you have an incredible Mistress and that you are an exceptional lucky person to have found her.
    Look forward to reading more of your posts..............

Andieboi likes this.
  11. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Hello KrissKnoxs. you are spot on I do have a truly wonderful, beautiful, incredible and understanding Mistress. So yes exceptionally lucky and sometimes i pinch myself (not too hard though) to make sure this is not a dream.
    Andie.
    p.s will post more of our story soon.

12. MistressAli

MistressAli Member

Local Time:
    Thank you krisknoxs, yes he does have an incredible Mistress and he is a very very lucky boy :spank:

slave_m, KrisKnoxs and Andieboi like this.
  13. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    The question I posed in the last post was discussed all be it on line with MistressAli and well she was of the opinion that in her mind she would probably not want to use a larger endowed man as sub but would maybe have use as purely for sexual enjoyment, In other words sex would be just that sex, and the desire to have a sexual partner as a sub was not what she would want. It is difficult to discuss this on line as meaning is often lost in the text, but yes she does enjoy the kink thrill of dominating me, she enjoys the oral sex and penetrative sex from the strap on and toys, but were she to have full on sexual encounter outside of our relationship she would not want to it to be D/s affair, not that she has at the moment made any steps towards outside relations. Though she is quite keen and has looked into possibilities of being a key holder to another sub probably on line initially , I guess a small penis would be required of the sub, though of course ideas and minds do change with time.
    Now that said maybe a bit about who we are, but only a glimpse
    I am a young looking 58 year old. no hair loss and not a grey hair on my napper.(slang for my head)
    I am 5.10, slim to medium build, but not a big boy at all if you understand my drift, and relatively fit, my job keeps me so. Looks are, well better MistressAli let you know that, but I would say just average but with a cheeky impish way about myself, in a former life . pre FLR I would be branded a flirt, someone with the gift of the gab, confident with the opposite sex perhaps, that's probably the Celtic blood. I dress well, (love the kilt look) and yes if I do say it myself I scrub up well. I have a high powered job, with a lot of responsibility and perhaps this is a clue to my desire to be controlled by my Mistress. who knows? We as a couple enjoy boats and boating, some travel, fine dining, music, dance (Mistress dances more than I do) and an open honest relationship. We do not live together and each have our own homes but very close to each other. Though we see each other pretty much each day, and stay in same house together around 50% of the time, Mistress enjoys crafts and craft fairs she is very skilled in the craft world, amazes me what she can do, when she decides to make something she just learns the skill and does it, and before long way hay she is like a professional.
    MistressAli is oh so beautiful, with a slim figure.and full firm breasts, she says she doesn't like her legs, oh why Mistress they are lovely I wish I saw them more,, she has lovely dark hair and this suits her pale complexion,she has lovely big eyes with lashes that are long and thick that dance when she laughs has a mischievous sparkle in her eyes she can charm just about anyone,, she is without a doubt way out of my league if I am honest about it. She is however for some reason (lost on me) self conscious about her looks and sometimes has fears of dressing up and will try to hide this fear by dressing down. though since commencing the journey into FLR her confidence has leaped and jumped higher than I have ever known.
    Now me saying all this you may think hmmmmm is this what a sub should be saying, well for me yes, I am a sub but I am also an honest sub, and what do all subs in FLR want? Yes it is for the Mistress to be happy relaxed and have fulfilling life and we the subbies should do what ever we can to make that happen, Not just the kink but everything, if suggesting something whether it be about hair, clothes, healthy living, the garden the car or entertainment or what ever, then this is communication, however Mistress has the right and rightly so to say enough I don't want to hear it or stop right there Buster, and by this time its probably red bottom time soon too but that's for another time.,or alternatively she may listen , adjust and ultimately make the right decision for the relationship if this makes MistressAli happy then I am happy, if she tells me no I don't want to hear it tonight i just want you to do this or that for me then that is what I do, there is always another day. Now My chastity, is fully under mistresses control, while at home and as said it is honour while away,and it is to me like being unfaithful to break that honour, its not easy but after the first 5 days or so it surprisingly does become easier until about the 14 -18 day mark especially when Mistress teases the bejeepers out of you on line, with naught lingerie snaps and horny flirting chats, but Mistress is so good to me and know the limitations and the possible consequences of lost sleep though horniness while I am away working, and will grant relief in the way of ruined orgasm around this time, so very good to me so she is, The chastity while home though will as always be a stricter affair, Its not easy being a newbie sub but I am sure its harder being a newbie Mistress,
    Nite nite peeps
    Andie,

richard likes this.
  14. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Hi Peeps. Time for a few more words, Hopefully they will be a bit more provocative to the readers minds and thoughts.
    Mistress has given permission to post her rules but only after she has re edited them so maybe in a few days or weeks, can't say for sure because truthfully Mistress is very busy with her children, grandson, the cats, her work, her crafts visiting my house keeping eye on it and feeding the wild life there, (don't ask) and work too, and not only that chatting to me on line while i am away, how she fits it all in and stays so young looking is a marvel to me.
    Well I can tell you that the general rules are I am to be attentive, polite, subservient, locked in chastity, provide any pampering she may require, provide her with sexual enjoyment and or entertainment, ensure her clothes that she leaves at mine are hand laundered and ready for her, cook interesting and enjoyable meals for her, (not necessarily for us but for her including if ordered home made sweets Mistress does like her puddings) Run and prepare her bath and attend to any beauty treatment she requires, nails, hair, depilatory service etc., I am usually given the required itinerary and what she may want to eat etc. with enough time to accomplish the tasks.
    Punishments
    failure meet the required standard will be noted and then on punishment night or the reckoning night (usually the same night each week though this can be changed or if deemed necessary punishments can be executed at any time , but privacy is as you would expect necessary so it is usually the one guaranteed night we get all to ourselves), mistress will get her note book out for her to decide if any failures need to be addressed.
    Punishments are usually delivered with a crop a training crop (long approx 1 mtr very thin with knotted pleated tassel at its tip crop) or cane to the bare bottom. I will be required to strip and stand and Mistress will consult her notes and tally up and deliver the sentence, I have tried to plead bargain in the past but this I have found out is not such a good idea, where are all the good lawyers when you need them I ask myself a bit of old Rumploe of the Bailey would be helpful I am sure. Now I think it is better to just accept the amount given and bend over and take it,
    mistress is not cruel but she is firm,. and a typical session would be around 25 with crop and 12 with cane., then a stand in the corner time unless I have other duties to attend to , but usually mistress has dined and been pampered by then, After suitable corner time then I will be allowed to shower, and shave etc , so Mistress will supervise the CD removal and ablutions, then maybe a panad" (tea, or coffee for non Celtic) " or even a beer or single malt maybe if I have been brave and or good on other matters and probably a glass of wine for Mistress. Mistress is good to me you know.
    Then it may be cuddle time and communications period, a good way of keeping the relationship on the right path. then Bed. thanks for reading and any questions please fire away, and I will answer but would maybe have to ask permission from MistressAli first re some questions.

Andie

15. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    hello Mistresses Masters and subbies
    Just a short post today, as it has been a tiring weekend, with long conversations on line to MistressAli, it really is not easy working away from her, and I think she feels the same. Part of the time was spent discussing the up coming changes to Mistresses rules and how they will affect us, I still can not post them as MistressAli wants me to be home for the final draft so that we can formalise it all. I will as soon as I can put mistresses rules on this thread.
    I do have a question for everyone though, MistressAli has indicated after discussing with me the practice of milking, and we both agree that any future relief should if possible be by this method, and this may be the way forward, but we have little or no experience in this, there are obvious health issues involved and I have very little experience of penetration in my boi pussy (some butt plug, some strap on and some failed prostate milking tool which left me bleeding) but personally the most pleasant of these was the silicone butt plugs. So can any one with experience of this pass on any helpful tips, guide us to any threads on the subject, or web sites that may be able to help. Many thanks and now starting to count the days till I get back home, nite nite ,, Andie,

16. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    I am really enjoying reading this @Andieboi. It was almost a shock when @MistressAli popped up and said you are a lucky boy! I am hoping to introduce my Wife so she can read my journal and maybe get some help and guidance from experienced members. (She is my keyholder but she doesn't want to be called Mistress, at least not yet.)

I am also interested in prostate milking. I have never managed to do it and my Wife has never tried, but it does look like something I want to try.

17. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Hello again Masters, Mistresses, subs Doms an sissymaids /bois and anyone I have missed. and thanks for the comments Jasmic68, bit on your post first, I think with Milking it is best to be cautious and patient, there is a thread on the site that recommend some devices but I must warn that they can cause some bleeding and this is not good at all, our experience of milking so far has been limited but if you use a but plug and limited manual manipulation and finish off with the plug then you should get results of sort of hands free relieve of the mess, .,Your wife may well feel that she does not want to be called mistress, it is after all a name or a label, It could be she prefers some other title such as goddess or ma am, maybe with more servitude behaviour she will decide that a respect title will be the order of the day,.
    Now on to my little journal,
    Well it has been 18 days since any relief at all and I think I am doing well, MistressAli did say I could have a ruined orgasm if I must so that I sleep better and rest would be easier, (I do have to be rested and fully comps for my work which can be dangerous if not alert, well dangerous no matter what, but I said I would be ok though keep her posted if I have problems) however I have not had any relief. this was especially difficult mid last week when I was instructed to edge my self 3 times in a 24 hour period, and I had to fantasise during the edging that mistress was queening me, it did not take long at all for me to have to stop or go past the point of no return. Though mistress has plenty of relief , I try to help her from afar with little fantasy stories, she has also signed up to a few dating sites, so that she may if she finds someone suitable have a few dates and of course then may get better sex than I could ever hope to provide, I don't know how successful this has been for her or if she has found any suitable persons for dating this she will not divulge to me, nor do i know the sites she is on, that is her private life. As I said she is also interested in Key holding on line , I again do not know if she has decided to take any other subs on as their key holder, though she has said she may find this a bit to much as it would take up valuable time.
    MistressAli told me she went shopping yesterday and bought some new leather gloves and has a special use she wants to put them too, No Idea what that may be yet but I am sure when i get home in a couple of weeks i will find out, She also said i have a few clothes bills to settle as she spent a bit, again not sure what yet.
    When I I do get home MistressAli wants me to buy some new canes and crops as she feels that a good selection will be useful to have and as she has said on her posts we need to upgrade the CHASTITY DEVICE, TO SOMETHING A BIT MORE SOLID AND METAL construction, . looks like i will have an interesting Christmas time
    well all for now xx Andieboi

18. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I agree. Plastic is fine for starters but good solid steel (or even titanium if you can get one:)) is IMO more or less essential for long-term. Can be worn 24.7.365 and no hygiene problems. Plus much better security!

slave_m likes this.
  19. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I agree. Plastic is fine for starters but good solid steel (or even titanium if you can get one:)) is IMO more or less essential for long-term. Can be worn 24.7.365 and no hygiene problems. Plus much better security!

slave_m likes this.
  20. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Hello again Mistresses, Masters, subs and sissy's.
    Hope you are all well and the subs n sissy's are all secure. Well now its not long before I return home to my beautiful MistressAli, I have now been without any relief for 3 weeks and 2 days. if you count today, and Mistress Kindly told me this would be the case at least until I get home and she can review the situation. Probably she will lock me up on arrival home and then that will be that, I will keep you guys updated on that score.
    I will also be able to post the new rules I am abide by which will I hope be of interest to many of you. One thing I know I will surly get a caned backside soon after getting home, for all the bad responses and or poorly responded messages we have, I am sure MistressAli will have kept a tally so I can expect quite a few strokes and probably some time in the thinking and corner, and hope I do better while home on leave.
    We are I am told to do some shopping and experimental purchasing of metal chastity devices and toys, especially new strap on and butt plug devices not to mention a few more crops and canes, and Mistress is also wanting to upgrade some of her wardrobe including corsets and I hope some 40's and 50's fashion items. She will look as ever stunning in these I am sure.
    sorry this is a short one but busy here with work. Bye for now
    Andie

richard likes this.
  21. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Mature Metal is a good starting place for steel devices, though there are plenty of others. If you/MistressAli want really top of the range look at Lori. Most of hers need piercings, but not all.

slave_m likes this.
  22. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Joroincharge for the advice, Not sure MistressAli wants me pierced though, I tend to scare easily, but if she says piercing is required then so be it. We will be looking though that is for sure/ Andie,

23. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Lori without piercing - top of range is 2C

24. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Again joroincharge, my word they are on the expensive side, but if they were good then worth the expense, However I will see what MistressAli has to say. Andie.

25. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Hello Mistresses, Masters, subs. and of course sissy's who could forget them, just a quick update since I got home,
    I arrived home having completed 32 days with out relief and the journey home was not fantastic, as the plane flew across the Atlantic I was tossed (not in a nice way) and bumped as we hit terrible weather conditions, but eventually I arrived home to cold and wet but as always beautiful north Wales, Mistress was pleased to see me and after a quick shower I was placed back in my CB6000s and settled back into my duties, even though I was quite worn out Mistress had plans for me. I wont bore you the early evening activities which were more or less phoning round friends and family and announcing safe arrival home, Anyway Mistress decided it was way to wet n windy to venture out for a meal so I was given the task of making a meal to restaurant standard, (Which I did, mistress was most pleased with my efforts) after this mistress required some pampering which included assisting her with a shower and shaving her pubic region fully and applying soothing oils. then mistress decided bed was the order of the day,
    I wont go into to much detail but I was required to orally and with use of strap on satisfy mistresses sexual needs, she also ordered me to worship her pussy and lastly worship her anally and during this act of devotion she pushed hard against my eager working tongue to ensure as deep a penetration as possible in that sacred hole as possible, Mistress i am sure enjoyed the orgasms and eventually called time on my efforts. We lay chatting for a while with Mistress gently caressing my encased dicklet and saying she was very pleased with my efforts but was sure I could last a while longer with out any release, I of course even though it was painful due to the hardness of my dicklet pushing against the cadge agreed, Mistress then decided it may be good idea to edge me for a bit and released me from the cadge and instructed me to edge myself while she once again sat on my face and ordered oral satisfaction , I had to stop very soon after touching my self or I would soon be releasing my mess, Mistress continued to ride my tongue and came again, then eased herself off my face and actually touched my dicklet commenting on although still tiny it was really hard, and then said she thought perhaps a successful milking would be possible and sent me away to fetch a 4 inch long and fairly wide butt plug and when I returned she lubed it up and inserted it. in my boi pussy and then told me to edge once more, then when i had stopped and after a short (1 or 2 mins) time she worked the butt plug and in about 5-6 mins I released my mess, it was not like an orgasm but was not just a dribble either but a series of about 4 semi spurts which ejected a few inches or so on each thrust. hard to describe, but boy did it release the ache in my tiny balls. Mistress is a kind and wonderful woman and does treat her sub so well,
    well its been 3 days home now and the daily pampering and serving of my mistress continues. I am so lucky to have a wonderful beautiful and understanding Mistress, Thank you for reading. catch you all soon, x

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice