Neosteel Shemale Total Hip Belt (illustrated)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by maid katrin, Aug 23, 2008.

1. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    This is not just a review of the Neosteel Shemale Total Hip Belt but rather an illustrated step-by-step guide on how to lock a full steel belt to Your sub ... or sissy, of course.
    Additional to the belt there are thigh-bands from My-Steel in use.

Before locking up a sissy in a chastity belt all necessary items have to be ready and neatly placed for inspection.

[​IMG]

The main belt, which is going to be locked around the sissys hip is the major part of the belt.

[​IMG]

There are more accessories to go with the belt which are the clitty tube, the front shield, the rear shield and the locks to which the sissy will never have access.

[​IMG]

If wanted or necessary there are different styles and sizes of plugs which can be added to the belt. The rear shield shown in the picture above is meant to hold any kind of plug in place.

[​IMG]

Before using the belt it has to be properly cleaned. As the belt has many edges and slits an old toothbrush can do wonders.
    To clean the belt you ought to use a perfume-free or medical soap.
    Of course the sissy has to be cleaned as well for locking her up for a period of time of Your choice.

[​IMG]

As next the silicone lining of the belt should be treated with a perfume-free ointment or cream.

[​IMG]
    The same has to be done with the tube that is meant to hold the sissys clitty safely and inaccessible in place.
    [​IMG]
    At first the unlocked sissy needs to cover her pathetic clitty with the end of a stocking. There are other ways to pull the clitty inside the tube such as using a cord.

[​IMG]

to be continued

2. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Neosteel Shemale Total Hip Belt (continued)

Simultaneously the sissys rear should be plugged even though this can be done later as well.
    [​IMG]
    The main belt is now to be placed around the sissys waist. This can be done in upright position but if You prefer it can be done while your sissy is locked to the bed as well.
    [​IMG]
    The tube has now to be pulled over the clitty by the use of the stocking. It must be well inserted and the top ring of the tube should now rest flat and held tightly against the sissys pubic bone.

As next the pin at the front of the tube has to be hooked into the slid of the front part of the main belt.
    [​IMG]
    Eventually the hip belt, the front part and the tube will be held together by three pins and matching holes.
    The pin in the middle is larger and will be used to accommodate the lock as we can see later.
    [​IMG]

Eventually the front shield must be hooked to the D-ring at the bottom of the belt. It is mainly to make the shemale belt looking like a female belt and thus has an optical purpose only.
    At the top of the shield is a little hole that goes into the middle pin so it can be locked as well.

[​IMG]
    The last thing to do is to place the lock over the middle pin and shut the lock.

[​IMG]

If available the thigh bands are now to be locked to the sissys thighs.

[​IMG]

The chains now have to be locked to the d-rings at the side of the chastity belt.

Eventually the rear shield must be placed over the butt plug and locked to the belt by a little pin that works in the same way as the main lock in the front of the belt.

[​IMG]
    Your sissy is now safely locked up!

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow.... that's amazing!

Thank you maid katrin. :angel:

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Nice photo documentary on how to put on your belt. My William Jones is similar but the tube uses a different setup and I don't have a rear shield. Anyway, it's nice to see someone else here with a heavy duty metal belt.

5. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the comments on my "review". However, after reading the guidelines for this section i realized that my account only shows how to lock the belt but it lacks of some essential information as being asked for.
    Well, here it goes:

Construction:
    ergonomic construction, made by measure only, solid craftsmanship

Comfort:
    good for long time wear when carefully measured and with a little bit of patience when getting used to the belt

Cleaning:
    quite time-consuming, takes about additional 45 mins in the bathroom daily

Wear duration (between cleans):
    ought to be unlocked every third to fourth day for a thorough cleaning

Style:
    absolutely presentable and definitely to my preferences

Fit:
    depends on exact measurements

Measurement issues:
    best to be measured by the manufacturer, measuring kit and detailed instructions on demand, best when measurements are taken by a second person

Security:
    as secure as a chastity belt can be

Visibility under clothes:
    absolutely indistinguishable, crotch looks quite feminine under thight fitting jeans

*curtsey*

maid katrin

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Great walk-through. Thank-you very much for posting it. i do have a few questions though...

What about sleep issues? We all know how painful the captive ball type CB's are, is there any discomfort with the infamous 5 am erections (particularly when you first started wearing it)?

Also, what type of break-in period did you go through? What issues did you have that had to be worked out?

7. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As i wrote, don't hesitate asking :smile: .

Well, before i started on hormones i had to struggle with the 5 a.m. ... let me call it "morning responses of the body" :wink:. It was not painful but not comfy either. If i felt it would be to much to bear i solved the problem with cold water. After a few weeks it became less intensive and when the hormones started to kick in it vanished eventually.
    For the rest of the sleep it did not disturb at all.

The biggest problem was to find a suitable and proper regimen of hygiene. It took me weeks to come to terms with it. I always had the feeling to smell, even if this was not the case, it was just a mind thing. I pestered MyLady again and again with my impression and even if She said that i wouldn't smell, i couldn't get rid of the feeling.

Another issue i had to work out was to kneel, picking up things from the bottom or just lacing my shoes. It took a bit of practice but it worked fine within less than a week.

Can you please clarify what you are meaning with the "type of break-in period"?

Hugs

maid katrin

8. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I would love a Neosteel belt but I am too impatient to wait for the manufacture and then the adjustment period. Plus I travel frequently by air and the time that I am away is the time that I need the most security, but the metal in the Neosteel would cause chaos in the airport security. So I will dream of a Neosteel while remaining practical and secure in my CB6000 with KSD-G3

9. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, that was a poor choice of grammar.

What did you do to get your body to adjust to wearing this device long-term? For example, most people in a CB device would wear it for a day or two, then get out for a day, then back in again... gradually extending the time in the device until the their body adjusted to it (well, that is what i tried anyway :squigglemouth: ).

10. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, i supposed it was what you meant. I just want to make sure.
    I started with a few hours a day and increased slowly till it was a whole day and more. The times out of the belt varied but the longer the lock up times became the shorter became the times out of the belt. All in all it took us nearly 4 months till i was ready to go all the way. Another important thing was to use perfume free creams at all times so the skin got some support to get used to the silicon and steel. Nowadays i still use the creams but i need not as half as much as i did need in the beginning.

Hope this answers your question.

maid katrin

11. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    it does, thank-you.

12. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    The My-Steel belts are very similar,but they have the advantage of being adjustable by about an inch on both waist and crotch strap.So you can get away with the initial measurements being slightly wrong,as well as leaving scope for a weight increase.I find this belt very comfortable,and it could be worn permanently as long as brief removals take place for cleaning.

13. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    the new masterpiece hip-band is as well adjustable ,but for what ?? i experienced gaining weight doesn`t mean the belt have to be more wider ,my body adjust and copes to the restrict en by itself !! reg.. GWENY

14. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    T / V MASTERPIECE ,,, no profiles or any other linings ,, extreme good to wear , very hygienic and comfortable ! REG. GWENY

Attached Files:

15. davmav

davmav Junior Member

Local Time:
    hi
    i have a question,
    what happens with the balls when locked in a neosteel full belt, do they need to be tucked away? thx

16. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Very nice presentation katrin.

I know how much you like your "steel panties" and it shows... What could be better for a gurl then a nice smooth front, a tight corset, a filled behind and thigh restraints?

17. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    neosteel hipbelt

hi ,as you can see ,the balls are sitting right and left at the pipe under the frontshild !!:scared0016:
    reg..GWENY:anim_39:

18. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    To be honest gweny.. it's a little hard to see them - you are so nice and smooth in front - very femme - as you should be. There is no doubt that gweny has to go tinkle like a gurl. I think your chastity suits you perfectly.

19. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    thanks ,, yes it does ,one get used to it over the years and can not be without the belt anymore !! reg.. GWENY

Attached Files:

20. maid jackie

maid jackie A maid for all occasions

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Wonderful overview and well documented, thank you maid katrin! It makes one want to run out and purchase one for nothing else than the nice smooth appearance it creates.

21. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    yes , the belt has been a dream of mine , i am awaiting mine, the smooth front , also making the wait worthwhile :sex023:

22. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I need to start saving, the smooth front it gives is a massive selling point for me. I can’t help wondering how it would work for some one that have to bend over a lot?[/COLOR]

23. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bending over for what?? To bending over your Master's knee is not a problem with the belt locked, bending over to pick up things doesn't seem very sissy-like to me and thus the belt can prevent you from doing that ...

... or is it even something more kinky you have to bent over for :confused0068:

Hugs, maid katrin

24. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Kinky I wish lol. For my job as a gardener, weeding beds and picking things up off of the ground.

25. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    I know , i don't really need to spend that kind of money , but could not resist,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice