Neosteel Shemale Total Hip Belt (illustrated)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by maid katrin, Aug 23, 2008.

1. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    my TIP

hi there ,,, in that case ..my TIP ,,go for the neosteel masterpiece "ARCH"
    check my postings here ,,the "ARCH" restriks less,,,,,,,
    reg..GWENY:anim_12:

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah I think the Arch would be a good choice. Would normal jeans completely cover the hipband when bending over? I wouldn't want my customers getting an eyeful of chastity belt.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Kris,

I wonder if a little judicious sewing could solve the problem you're concerned about. Could you, for example, sew little buttons onto the tails of your shirt, and loops into the waist of your pants, so that they are secured together? What a wonderfully sissy thing to do! Sewing! :p

mikecb

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    "arch"

i only wear lady jeans or lady trouthers,, well can happen ,, i wear my shirts over the pans ,,it works !!!!!!
    keep in mind the chastitybelt hipband sits lower than the belt from any trouthers..reg..GWENY:butterfly:

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I see, you definitely need a full steel belt that teaches you to kneel for weeding beds or picking up things like a sissy should. Men bend over sissies don't!

As for the jeans ... it depends on the belt. A waist belt will not be covered by jeans (unless high waisted ones). Luckily all beltmakers are offering hip-belts. Normal jeans will cover the belt without problems. Hipsters don't but as you are a bit chubby anyway (sorry) you wouldn't go for such jeans anyway.

Hugs, maid katrin

6. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Hi all i'm kind of high waisted anyway, abit hippy and and a naturally curved bottom ,born kind of girlish from the waist down I guess, ladies hi cut panties have always fit me better than mens underwear. figure my belt will sit high, I just have to keep the shirt tucked, better yet just stay in uniform:yes1:

7. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    I'm looking for a long-term use Neosteel CB. W/we, Mistress and me, want a She-male belt. But still not sure witch model to choose. W/we want to be able to use it as a strap-on (add a dildo on the front shield) and a rear shield to put a butt plug.

I have to wear low-waist lady jeans and skirts. So maybe a hip belt.

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    long term

hi,, for long term i recomend the masterpiece "ARCH" i also wear the masterpiece T/V sports version also as a hip belt ..reg.GWENY:cat:
    for more info send me a P/M:confused0068:

Attached Files:

9. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi sissy cherry,

Neosteels are mainly made for long term use. It's definitely too expensive for using it just as a toy or for using it just now and then. You definitely should go for a hip belt with ergonomic waist band. Which front and rear solution is best for you depends on many conditions ... look, what kind of work you do, if you are going to ride a bike or a bicycle etc.
    Nearly all types can accomodate strap-ons and plugs.

You need to tell as many of these conditions as possible so we can give you a clue on what might suit you best.

Hugs, maid katrin

10. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Thank you Gweny and maid Katrin,

I'll wear the belt 24/7 and it'll be removed only for cleaning and if Mistress wants to tease or torture me.

I'm working in IT (computer/network technician) so I have to spend my days sitting on a chair, walking around, moving PCs, having to bend, etc...

I've shown Mistress the ARCH and She didn't like the look without the front shield. W/we saw the snap lock system and was wondering if this kind of lock is good?

W/we're not ready yet to order... W/we still have time to look and choose a model that fit well.

Edit: I don't do bike, I only go for walks and joggings, I don't do a lot of sports or activities that require me to remove my belt and I don't travel by plane so I don't go throught metal detectors.

After looking more at the pictures from the review page1, it looks like this is the kind of belt W/we're looking for.
    Thank you again maid Katrin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice