vanilla wife, chaste hubby

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kinkstar, Oct 21, 2015.

1. kinkstar

kinkstar kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Hi all, i joined today as i need to know more about this wonderful lifestyle, mainly how to stop getting sore down below as my lock up times have been a few hours to a couple of weeks long. My vanilla wife did start showing interest in chastity until she saw the sores after a 12 day lock up. I now lock myself and hope i can stop getting sore so my wife can once again start to take an interest. I am totally devoted to my wife and do anything and everything i can to please her. Looking forward to reading posts on here and maybe chat, thx. Kinktar

2. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion kinkstar. As for your problem; It's possible the base ring you are using is marginally too tight; if you have a larger one may7be give that a try. Otherwise try using some hand/body lotion on the affected area each day especially before bed to help your skin and to make the cage slide a little more freely over your skin. Good luck with your journey.

3. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Welcome! - and enjoy. We are a friendly helpful pack in here:)

4. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    I have found that it takes a couple of weeks to build up to continous wear, untill then you need to keep an eye on any soreness and remove the device to let it heal. I find that a squirt of bay oil around the ring asists a couple of times a day. Also suportive underwear. The other thing I have done is to cover the base ring (If metal) with silicon tubing if the ring is hinged or has gaps to catch skin in. After the break in period I can wear it 24x7 for long periods without issue. Remember any soreness needs checking becuase a small cut or blister will not heal while it is being continually rubbed or is under pressure, if it feels sore there is something wrong.
    The above also assumes that your base ring is not too tight as @Kontraband has suggested.

Dianne.

5. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Its actually not the base ring thats the problem, it used to be but bought a solid ring and now thats fine, i have glued a ksd-g2 to it and filed it down to fit but its right at the base near my balls where it gets sore, probably need to sand it a bit more, may try that later, thx for quick replies

6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    I sounds like there is too much downward pressure on your penis, causing the soreness. Also the space between the tube and the back ring maybe to small. Is this is you your first dabble in to wearing a device you are going the be a little sore, but not to the point of raw sores. Just remember Your skin has to get used to something attached to your most sensitive parts. I use baby oil gel for a little lube to help your skin move around a little. Good luck in finding the right combination.

7. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I use baby oil, not seen the gel but decided not to sand it down any more yet as when i unlocked earlier i wasnt too sore so i bathed, talked and relocked, have another look tomorrow, fingers crossed.

8. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Had a look last night, was a very little bit red so i sanded it down for hopefully the last time as it seams very comfortable now, im going to look at it tomorrow and if the soreness is no worse im thinking of asking my wife to be my kh again, as ive said my wife did start showing interest in chastity, she just doesn't want to hurt me, i have played on and off with chastity for about 4 years now, my wife was involved at the beginning and some times in between, i have held my own key sometimes and never been longer than 12 days locked due to sores, do full belts have the same problems?

9. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion!

I cant offer any advice or insight into soreness and or full belts, but making sure you have a device that fits right and doesnt cause active pain (denial pain being different than pain from sores!) is definitely important. Good luck with that!

I hope your wife is able to take a more active role and greater interest in chastity. She definitely can benefit from it herself! ;)

10. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A truly smooth surface is VERY important ... I had an off the shelf that had an imperfection at the bottom of the A-Ring (it would start to "rust" in a small tiny spot after a day or 2) ... so even though this device fit VERY comfortably it could not be worn for any length of time. A device you want to wear for extended time should really be more than sanded, it should be "polished".

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Dear @kinkstar if i was you id ask your Mistress to get another one cos ones that rust am danger and might make you very very poorly.

12. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Thx for that bit of advice danleft1, i have sanded it with 1200 grit wet and dry paper, what would i polish plastic with "anyone" I will have to have a look at polishing it when i take it off next, which may be today or tomorrow seeing as i have told my wife i have it on and will keep it on till her womans monthly is over, but as for rust issues, i dont have them as the only steel is the locking pin and padlock. And thx to mistressphedre for your hopes, the problem i have is i think my wife prefers riding my penis more than me using my fingers/tongue/toys.even tho she has taught me everything i know in those areas.

13. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    I don't blame your wife for preferring the real thing to any thing else! I'm the same way, and would probably never be able to keep him locked up for too very long.

One way to compromise is for you to hold back such that you don't achieve release just because you've been unlocked and she's getting her pleasure. I've read posts that suggest numbing cream (spray?) on you and then double condoms so that she doesn't get so numbed she can't get her pleasure.
    Alternatively, through communication and practice you can get so that you just hold back. That doesn't seem to be as absolutely effective as the cream and condoms, but as it is less intense it might appeal more to your vanilla wife. In my experience option two does require communication and compromise to make it work. (communication: I say keep going, he says he's got to take a short break if I don't want him to cum yet. Compromise: how much do I want/need more versus wanting to deny and delay his release.) Locking back up before you've had your release may be less appealing to you, but then it sounds as though chastity play was your idea, so deal with it.

kinkstar likes this.
  14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Once you get yourself accustomed to both being locked and looking after yourself you will soon be able to concentrate more on the denial aspect and showing your appreciation to your wife for going along with you on this.

Once, and with your help, that your wife learns the benefits of the latter to her she will probably not be remaining very vanilla.

kinkstar likes this.
  15. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Thx again mistressphedre, its so nice to chat to some1 who understands what my wife goes through. Yes, it was my idea and i have been teased and denied a few times before, i have tried using 5 condoms before but unfortunately i have also tried many other things to stop me going over the edge. But usually i cannot hold back long enough to give her an orgasm by my penis alone, i try to give her oral before intercourse as i know she will orgasm everytime then, and that is what i want... my wife to come more than i do instead of the other way around. I will defo be having a chat about numbing spray and condoms tho so thx again for that idea. Anyways, my wifes monthly is now ending tomorrow hopefully so that will be 3 days locked, but when i give her the key tomorrow there is no guarantee that i will be released, after all, i have been trying to get her to participate again so who knows what will happen, would still like to know if full belts are more/less comfy than a Cb3000, and to find out more of how i might get my wife to become more interested, i hope mistressphedre and other ladies with similar values can help me with this. Chat soon i hope!

MistressPhedre likes this.
  16. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is VERY difficult to answer since plastic is a "general" term and there are many different "plastics" ... all having different hardness (how tough they are) and different heat tolerance ... so the best I could say is just keep moving to finer sand paper, but 1200 is pretty fine, but you can go much finer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice