24/7 foreplay

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nikkel, Sep 23, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    At the moment I'm waiting for my jailbird to be built. In the past I lived with a Lady who denied me orgasms for periods of up to 6 months I found it to be the best form of sex ever. It took a while to get my Lady used to ensuring I was aroused, but once she got the hang of it life was total foreplay for me. We didn't have a cage or know of such things ,and didn't need one because I loved the feeling of being aroused , an orgasm was such a let down I didn't really want them when the time came ,but was so aroused I let the moment get the best of me.
    Imagine waiting for a Christmas dinner to be cooked , you smell all the things and see it ,and by the time it is served you are so anxious to get eating it. Then in a while you have had enough, and when someone tries to get you to eat more you push it away. That's how I view orgasms, as they say the fun is getting there . I don't want the fun to end ,and so I appreciate not getting there. I know some guys can cum several times but for me I lose interest after cuming.
    I know how women must feel when they fake orgasms, but enjoy the sex anyway. When I'm making love and my partner cums ,I get a feeling of contentment knowing she got pleasure from what I did, I can hold her in my arms and cool right down , it's kinda weird.

HZX likes this.
  2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    @nikkel I have always been the same an orgasm and loss of interest. It still can happen which is why when I have had them previously something nearly always followed on to keep me in the zone., like being put in a diaper covered in my own creamie.

My Mistress usually likes me to come fairly regular she enjoys it but currently entering Day 10 of being locked and about 11 days since the last orgasm. I don't know when the next one will be - that's up to her :)

Best wishes and enjoy the ride
    Lucy x

Sunny likes this.
  3. Neapolitan7th

Neapolitan7th Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I have been feeling similarly lately. I'd so much rather stay frustrated and servile with the occasional milking or accidental (caged) orgasm. Seems unlikely, but I fantasize about my next keyholder and I never having penetrative sex (well, without my chastity device on) and being a chaste sissy cuckold for the duration of our relationship.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice