Tying fitness to chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Danny1, Jul 15, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Danny1

Danny1 Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Hello all - I just signed up and searched for this topic, but didn't find much and I'd love to start a discussion about how to use fitness and chastity together. There's many different aspects to this, but I wanted to start with just three: using the act of getting fit as a reward/release, getting fit via tasks as part of feminization (female figure); and reconstructing the behavior of the sub for fitness.

Exercise to earn early release
    It's been somewhat successful in the vanilla world to have things like "challenges," as I'm sure market research has shown, people have a competitive streak, and love to play games. So, you have fitness trackers such as Fitbit giving their users opportunities to challenge their friends to find out who can get the most steps in a day, or who can achieve their daily goal (along with little congratulatory pictures on their profile or words of encouragement throughout the process). This in itself can help bring a lot of people back into getting fit and healthy again. I can definitely see how if a Dominant wanted to encourage their submissive staying fit, they can also do this. The only tricky part is to make it challenging for the sub, and not overwhelming, and hopefully not too repetitive; at least until a routine of fitness is established.

If you have any ideas on this, I'd love to hear about it. I know that fitness trackers offer a great way to have the Dominant verify they did the required number of steps in a specified period, but it can be limited to heartbeat and steps, not easily verified if they did other exercise tasks. I also know it can be easy to challenge a sub in this way, as it can be easy, up to a point, to just increase their steps by 5% every time.
    • What other ways could fitness be used as a motivator? Any other methods to verify weight loss or an exercise done?

Feminization and fitness
    This is similar to the idea above, where you can use encouragement to get a sissy to exercise and focus on fitting closer and closer to the ideal female shape that you have in mind for them. The only difference here I think is that it can be used as a punishment, and as a... sort of "trap," or reluctance.

A quick example: Say a sissy has eaten too much chocolate that day, you can have the sissy exercise on the treadmill wearing heels. Now, for a trap - let's say the sissy averages 5k steps a day, and has a record of 15k. You could assign them to do 25k in one day, and if they fail, it could mean further feminization.
    • Unfortunately, I've only heard about these kinds of things in stories, but if anyone has tried either of these things or has experienced it, I'd love to hear about how it worked for you.

Behavior modification
    I hesitate to call this behavior modification, as realistically, most people are kind of independent thinkers, and forcing them into a way of thinking rarely works within society. However, with fitness, there's a couple of special features, most notably the endorphin rush that one gets during exercise.

From what I've found, and I'm sure others have seen this, too - people who don't like exercising typically haven't had good experiences with doing so, or the negative ones outweigh the positive ones. An easy fix to this is to find some way for them to get a good experience out of it, and this can be established in innumerable ways - workout with a friend, have a reward for completion, possible orgasm, etc. Then the good can outweigh the bad, and the person wants to exercise, and is not longer being cajoled into it.

Another method that is sort of gaining acceptance is along the same lines of the "rush" one gets when winning or achieving something, but it is emphasized or exaggerated. This is actually reaching ubiquitous levels, particularly with video games. For instance, doing a specific mission enough times, or killing the boss, and you are awarded a virtual trophy with a title, and a big explosion of exuberance for reaching the milestone.

Having these tie into chastity can be a little tricky, though. The biggest problem with this is that chastity doesn't exactly end for some. Many locked people tend to increase the duration, and some may not have any fun release at all. Secondly, I don't think there exists a place where both fitness and chastity milestones are within the same program/website/game. I've recently signed up for keysafe, and I love the idea of having locks or stars indicate to others your dedication to being in chastity, but having that also tie into fitness can be a challenge to the webmaster(s), for sure.
    • Anyone know of examples of this being done successfully, or websites/programs that give milestones for being in chastity/doing exercise?

Anyways, those are just my thoughts in terms of fitness and chastity, and I'd love to see if anyone else out there is interested in either doing this for their sub, or having it done to them.

jasonpatalonis and Mark Owen like this.
  2. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Funny you should mention this now, but I've gained a little too much weight in the past year. I've been contemplating seeking out a keyholder who'll use chastity to help me start to lose it. I'm interested in seeing how others may have accomplished this.

3. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    I lost 50 pounds since Christmas using chastity at first as a motivation. We didn't have any strict rules, but I was locked continuously and only released once at 10 lbs, and again at 20. By the time I had lost 30 pounds it was clear that Ma'am still wasn't particularly interested in me, but I was beginning to love and hate the way I looked, skinnier was better, more fit was better, but both meant more masculine, which really threw me. At that point I switched over heavily from weight lifting to yoga and pilaties to focus on keeping my muscle mass longer and leaner. I also started taking some meds to lower my testosterone, but that's another story. At this point I continue to work out regularly to try to achieve my ideal body image, that of a female Olympic swimmer! I should probably start swimming...

4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    I originally got into chastity as a way to encourage weight loss. I ultimately went from 216 to 175. I'm back to 196 now, and locked again, not to be allowed an orgasm until I get to 170.

I've got kind of a high stress thing going on now so I'm kind of in and out of the cage at will, but I'm planning to ask my wife to hold the keys when I start a new job on the 27th, only to unlock me for a monthly shave, trips places we know will have a metal detector (though I have non-metal devices I can switch to for a day), or for milestones...an erection at 10 pounds and 20 pounds lost. It'll give me something to work towards.

Unfortunately, if you follow the 1 pound a week loss average, I'm looking at a pretty long lock up.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  5. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    I LOVE the idea of fitness related goals tied to chastity. My wife has done so in the past and it works very well. The hard part for me is that I am more or less fit.....so the improvements are hard to come by. Yet, chastity is an amazing motivator for good.

One idea I have that the ladies in this forum might enjoy:

A GROUP weight loss challenge. So many chaste males signed up and all have to verify their locked status. If the GROUP loses a collective amount of weight, they'd all be released......if not, they ALL stay locked up.

This way, no one single woman has to do all the verifying. My wife would support this as fitness is her obsession.

Jason

6. Danny1

Danny1 Member

Local Time:
    Interesting idea, Jason. Maybe one day it can be done, but I think it also has the potential to get complicated pretty quickly.

In terms of utilizing a fitbit, I have had others issue commands for me to follow, mostly in terms of how many steps I would need to walk within the next 48 hours. That, along with verifying weight via a scale that updates to the web, and also inputting all the foods I eat, has been done before. The complicated part comes when it gets tied to chastity, as doing steps is fine, and missing a day could add to an extra day in chastity, or something. Fitness can also be hard to do, and difficult to establish a routine on, so maybe the key when tying it all together would just be to start slowly until the submissive has reached the goal set by the Dominant.

Of course, finding someone interested in controlling a submissive like this could be a challenge in itself, as this requires quite a bit of micromanaging, I think.

7. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Hi Danny,

Yes. I certainly agree that the potential difficulty of monitoring can be a complete deal killer. But you come up with a great idea--use of a fit bit. That helps quite a bit. The chaste males and the woman/women montioring can all be "friends" on Fit Bit. This way the number of steps can easily be verified. (yes, it CAN be cheated, but nothing will be foolproof) The seocnd part is the locked/numbered sea. (again, not foolproof) But at least it's easy to come up with a set of rules:

Interested men have a Fit Bit, a numbered seal, and a chastity device. Everyone "Friends" one another. Each male must contribute, or we all stay locked. (proof via contextual photographs to the GROUP here)

I agree, maybe someone would cheat. But the rest of us have SOME sort of incentive to stay chaste and fit.

More thoughts?

8. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    I am interested in some sort of remote fitness machine for my husband in chastity, i need something i can set in motion before i go out to work that will keep him working out until i get home, he wont be earning release for it, I was more hoping for him to be motivated by avoiding chastisement. Ideas?

9. Danny1

Danny1 Member

Local Time:
    Well, I think it really depends on how much interactivity and how much money you'd like to spend in this direction. For example, you can get a fitbit device ($100+) which secures to the person's wrist (as a side note, it also can usually secure to a guy's package, and it has vibrate functions, but that's not the intended usage) which allows you to monitor heart rate (very hard to deceive) and steps taken. The more advanced of these have other functions like GPS, so you can monitor your sub as they leave the house, go on a run, etc. Battery can last anywhere from 3-7 days, and easily recharged via a computer cable. Can be synced with a smartphone as well. Also can monitor sleep patterns.

But, you asked specifically for machines. Yes, now a days this is very possible as well. A cursory google search will reveal a lot of fitness companies now integrating this into equipment, that syncs wirelessly with the internet to monitor performance. At first it might seem easy to deceive, but most treadmills and other equipment can tell a human body's weight against it with quality sensors.

For the first example, fitbit is what I use, along with a scale that verifies any weight loss. For the second part, you can check out iFit.com. There are now many competitors to these companies, some with distinct advantages. Hope that helps!

10. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    Hmm i am wondering if something can be done with a dog training collar, perhaps a button that has to be pressed at the top of the stairs that sets a timer on a button that has to be pushed at the bottom of stairs that sets a timer on the button at the top .........

11. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    Ahh now this is interesting, i have discovered that a normal cell phone earpiece output can deliver a quite painful shock if applied correctly, i conducted a simple experiment on hubby of getting a normal cord with mini sterio jack at each end plug one end into the earphone socket on the phone and insert the other end where it fits very nicely in hubby :) .. start the music and increase volume. Simple and very effective. This really appeals to my DIY, repurpose, dont spend money ethic, I am going to go see my girlfriend who is a geek now and see if she can come up with some scripting to make this interactive. I can certainly make some simple harness to keep the jack inserted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice