Another Neosteel Arch review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Andrew K, Mar 25, 2014.

1. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    the "arch" is for ME the best chatity belt on the marked , i have a 12mm P/A piercing ring and fit`s nicely in the large tube as well. i do not use it as a security because i am not able to pull out anyway. measurements are important , too loose is uncomfortable and so is to tide .
    for more info feel free to contact me . i wear my T/V and the "arch" and swap from time to time with the same hipband !
    best regards GWENY

2. slave2MyWife

slave2MyWife Maidservant in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress decided yesterday :D
    :DI will get a NEOSTEEL ARCH:D
    I already emailed Mr Mende and asked if i should pay him a measuring visit or can we rely on the measuring set. It wouldn't be a long flight...:rolleyes:
    And big congrats, Andrew for your 1st Neosteel anniversary tomorrow. Hope many efficiently locked years will follow.;)

3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

4. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Regarding the Arch and feminization. I know a lot of guys go for the she-male belt to feel more feminized.

MaleVag_700.jpg

I would argue that the Arch is the closest you come to a male clit and labia look and feeling without orchiectomy.

Having your sex locked away like this really feels very good. It feels as much as a locked up vagina as it looks. I'm sure the feeling is close to identical to what locked up women feel in their chastity belts. Not having a cock to touch or being able to see it, having to sit to pee etc. A frustrating but very sexy feeling.

That is my humble opinion on the matter

cblover2 and John like this.
  5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

6. tiedtoit

tiedtoit Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    I know in the past you have mentioned you remove it occasionally for cleaning etc. but how long do you currently go between removals?

7. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Normally it is daily or every 2 days, sometimes 3. With the shower you can keep quite clean. The design is very good in this aspect. You could probably go longer but it is wise to check that all is ok.

8. slave2MyWife

slave2MyWife Maidservant in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am trying to get my measurements right for Arch. The problem is the crotch strap. The instructions say it should be tightened so there is no slack and "some tension only". That is quite vague. At the front i could tighten it even 2-3 cm after it already feels tense, and I can still fit my finger under the strap... Should I go for the tighter fit?

9. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

10. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

slave2MyWife: I went super tight on the crotch band, but 1 cm larger would have shortened the break in time considerably. If you as Gweny he would say tight.

As long as you don't pull the waist band you should be fine.

McSlavey likes this.
  11. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Hello

Thank you Andrew for all wour messages about your chastity belt.
    I ordered too a neosteel arch on march the 19th.
    I'm waiting now for delivery. It should be tomorrow..
    I hope it will fit correctly.

12. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Hello

I received my belt. It's a beautiful piece.
    However it is very tight. M. Mende said to me I have to bend the belt in order to feel well in it. But it is still very tight, despite the fact that I gave exactly the correct measures (using the measuring kit).

I have a few questions for you, if you could help me...

- Is that normal to have such marks of the belt on my hips? The belt is strongly pushed downard by the module (sports module).
    - When I put the belt on the largest position, it hurts my bones (lot of pressure) and when I the normal position, the rear cable seems to short... What do you think of that?
    - Does the bones on each side on the front on my hips have to be under the belt in order to forbid it to go downward? The belt is over my bones all over my hips, but not over these two bones in the front. With the largest position on the belt, these two bones are very pressed and are painy.
    - Does the rear cable have to be very near the anus? Mine is very near my body so it is impossible to move it just a few millimeters.It is very short.
    - I try to be used to wear it with 2 cm more in the rear cable. Then it is comfortable. Do you think I'll be able in a few days (when i will be used to wear it) to wear it normaly with the orginal cable?
    - Concerning the hygiene, is it ok to open it to clean the penis and the tube just once a week?

I'm very happy with that belt but it seems very restrictive ! What a chastity belt! Does such a belt hurts at the beginning then you accomodate and your body feels better and better?

Thank you !

13. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi,
    I had exactly the same feeling as you, that it was very, very tight.

In my case I went from a My-Steel belt that felt tight, but noting in comparison to the Neosteel Arch.

Some replies in red below.

- Is that normal to have such marks of the belt on my hips? The belt is strongly pushed downard by the module (sports module). In the beginning it was the same for me. Belt felt too tight, but listening to gweny here on CM I simply tried to ignore any discomfort. Use lots of skin cream under the hip belt, the crotch module and inside the rube. More is better than less here.

- When I put the belt on the largest position, it hurts my bones (lot of pressure) and when I the normal position, the rear cable seems to short... What do you think of that? I would go for the “normal” position. To me it felt to short as well, but with time your body will adjust. Skin cream (see the pattern here) in the crotch…

- Does the bones on each side on the front on my hips have to be under the belt in order to forbid it to go downward? The belt is over my bones all over my hips, but not over these two bones in the front. With the largest position on the belt, these two bones are very pressed and are painy. My hip belt rests where your jeans sit, if you don’t pull the very high. So on the hips rather than above. And it will crops the front of the iliac crest in the front. Belt should sit well fixated here and not slip down. The whole construction sits very low, and might feel “too” low before you get used to it.

- Does the rear cable have to be very near the anus? Mine is very near my body so it is impossible to move it just a few millimeters. It is very short. Mine is exactly like yours. In a few weeks you will even be able do #2 with the belt on…
    - I try to be used to wear it with 2 cm more in the rear cable. Then it is comfortable. Do you think I'll be able in a few days (when i will be used to wear it) to wear it normaly with the orginal cable? I have heard of people who sent the belt back to shorten the cable, just to send it back some 6 months later to shorten it again. Bending the angle of the tube coul give you a cm more on the cable (ask Mende for instructions), and accept the tightness. Use the belt, but give yourself time to rest as well. It takes months to break in the belt to a 100%.

- Concerning the hygiene, is it ok to open it to clean the penis and the tube just once a week?
    I clean the Arch tube with a syringe though the holes in the bottom. I get out every 2-4 days. I have heard of people using tea tree oil mixed with water in a syringe, and only getting out every 2-3 weeks. My recommendation is to wear it for some hours a day in the beginning, let’s say after work, than maybe some 12 hours on the weekend… Then more the next week. Your first attempt at 24 hours should come on week 2 or later…

I hope this was of any help...[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

McSlavey likes this.
  14. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    i have the same problem with the rear cable. it seems just too tight.
    i was able to get the belt itself bended through a few month until i had the feeling that it is now fitting. and when standing, i can wear the rear cable as well. if i bend forward, it is also ok.

but when i want to sleep, lying on my belly, it is too tight and pressing on my nerves where my tailbone is.
    if i try to roll to the side, either left or right, and draw my legs closer, it is the same pain. the belt then just gets a bit too tight.

i tried everything in stretching the rear cable. also taking the whole belt off, assembling it again, lying it on the ground, keeping it there and then pulling the tube and rear cable as much as i could. that by the way is some sort of good technique to adjust the position of the tube a few millimeters or even inches if you have the feeling that something is pressing and you cant adjust it while the belt is worn.

so coming to your problem: you can try to adjust the rear cable like that too by taking the belt off, assembling it and then pulling the cable.

please let me know if that helped you a bit. or if there are other techniques. otherwise i might have to get a new arch by ordering a longer cable. and that means a new tube as well...

greetings to you all,
    smb

15. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

it is possible to send the crotch module back to get a longer cable fitted. So you don't have to buy a new arch module...

16. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for your advices.
    If I understand (english is not my langage...), considering that I gave to Mr Mende the exact measures like it is requested in the video provided in the measuring kit, the belt he made is precisely suitable for me and I have to wait weeks and weeks to feel really comfortable in it, is that true?

So my plan is:
    - to put the belt in the largest position, in order that it presses the two bones I was talking about.
    - to use lot of body oil between the belt and my hips
    - to increase slowly the wearing periods like that :
    10 hours a day the first week (only for nights)
    20 hours (night and day with a break between 7pm and 11pm for example) the second week
    6 days a week the third week
    then it should be ok to give the key to my girlfriend (which really appreciate that device because I will be no more able to masturbate myself !)

What do you think of that?

I was very disappointed when I fit the belt for the first time and I feel more confident now when reading you. Thanks !

17. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Another question for you, Andrew:
    on your photographs, the belt seems very far from your navel, much more than me. You are very tall? (I'm 1,80m)

18. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Sonds like a plan. But I would not try to sleep in it the first week or so, if you need your sleep.

19. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I'm 5 cm shorter than you.

20. clgs

clgs New member

Local Time:
    Hello Andrew K
    Fantastic story, the pictures are incredible. Could you tell me where to buy face masks? They look very sexy

21. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

A short update. Day 470, standing at my desk at the office. No one knows that my p*nis is pierced and securely locked up.

Without the NS Arch I feel very naked. This is since long my “normal” state. I longed for this and now I have it. Reality is as least as good as any fantasy I ever had.

The Neosteel Arch feels amazing and it is a perfect match with my new PA-piercing. The latter has increased the frustration quite a bit. This has led to an even more frustrating and maxed out feeling while locked up.

I absolutely love it!

22. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well , great same here , my 12mm piercing ring just fit right in the "arch" , i also love that feeling !!
    best reg. GWENY

23. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Hello all the arch fans
    I've just received mine. It's very impressive. A fine work. It is exactly my measures, the fit is perfect.
    However, how tight it is! Very very tight.
    I can't wear it for more than a few hours because then it becomes painy.
    The belt is on the largest position and I can't imagine how could I get the middle position...
    I was thinking about making the rear cable longer but I think it would be not 100% secure.
    What do you think about that?
    thanks

24. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Congratulations to the belt and welcome to the club ;)

If you can get into the belt, the rest is about bending and your body to get used to it. The later takes a few months, but after that it will feel amazing to wear.

Mine felt too tight in the beginning as well but the tightness is the guarantee for security, so wait a bit with sending the belt back for adjustment. That will probalby not be necessary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice