The longest road often yields the most pleasant walk.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Argentus, Jun 20, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    I used to have a "Mike's Spikes". It was far too heavy to be practical, with a "grower's" anatomy. I loved the idea of being confined and prevented from becoming erect, completely, because of pain, but the damned thing just slid off if I got cold. One could hardly call that "chastity".

2. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Wow. That is at a whole different level. i held my breath through that entire read. i can not believe you used a hole punch and did not pass out. Amazing. What gauge did you put in that knock out ?

3. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I lined up a hole that was just under 6 gauge. It fits the PA5000's 6 gauge ring and my new horseshoe very well.

I'll admit, she walked out when the blood started flowing. It was a bit much for her to take, and I don't blame her.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    it wud be too much for me as well, i faints when i sees blood. please don't do no more.

5. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    You don't have to read, friend, and I did post a warning! lol - However, I have no desire to do anything so drastic again. If I want to move to a lower gauge, I'll just stretch it.

....In other news, I'm getting to that point that so many of us get to. It's the "what the F@$K did I get myself into?" stage. 2 weeks, just one orgasm, and no idea when the next one will happen. After my shower this morning I sighed. Princess asked "what's wrong?" "Do I really have to put the cage back on?" "Yes, why?" "Nevermind" "I don't trust you to have enough self control not to orgasm." "You're right to feel that way. When are you going to let me, again, though?" "I don't know, and you should stop asking, because it's not going to happen if you keep asking." "Yes, Princess."

Later on she said "You're frustrated, aren't you?" "Yes, Princess" "Good. That's the way I like it. Don't forget, you're the one that let this demon out of the bag. I never would have thought of this without you."

I'm so out of luck - yet, it turns me on whenever she starts talking about it. The insane happiness in her eyes when she tells me "no" makes me happy, and makes me feel so lucky to have her. She's much better at it than I thought she would be, too. Before my shower she rubbed me, expertly, for maybe a minute. It ended so suddenly. I guess I sighed then, too, because I got a "What's wrong?" (As if she didn't know!) "Nothing." "No, you're not going to come. Now go shower."

The conflicting emotions are hard to process. Right now, just from writing this I am pushing out the sides of the device, and it's pulling on my fresh piercing, which gets very sore from such treatment.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    So... A funny story, and some frustration:

Bathroom story warning - It's funny, but kinda gross. You're warned. - I was wearing my horseshoe at work, and had been moving around a lot, all night. I went to the restroom and sat on the toilet. Unfortunately, the toilets are on auto-flush, with a motion sensor. Well, I was sitting down, hadn't even started my business, and the toilet flushed. I grabbed myself so that I didn't get sprayed on. I let go as I was done everything.... and all of a sudden I hear a "tink, tinktink" as my horseshoe falls out. Apparently a ball unscrewed just from my daily activity. I won't make that mistake, again. ...now, where the toilets are on (a very sensitive) auto-flush, I realize I have to act fast. I jump up and plunge my hand into the bowl. I had just bought this beautiful, high grade 6ga horseshoe the week before, for more than $40. I was not gonna let it get flushed. I made it just in time... and then had to finish everything with my left hand. Yay. (and lol... I can laugh at it now.)

Since before that time, Princess hasn't put the PA5000 back on me. Now, we went through a lot just to give me a piercing that would work with it. However, the other day, because it's still tight on me, I must have had a fold in the tube, and I started to hurt when blood supply was cut off to it. She's gone a bit chicken, since then, and I don't like the idea of being left to my own devices when she's away or sleeping. It was a fluke, which can probably be avoided completely in the future, but she worries, especially after that one base ring caused so many issues. Hopefully we can get the guy at steelworxx.de to make a properly sized tube in steel and titanium, but it's gonna be $400+, and we need to budget for that. We do ok, but we're not rich, and sexual things are pretty low on the list when we have mortage, bills, car payment, and need to redo the floors in the basement. I don't want to wait, but it looks like I might have to.

7. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    She's back in the saddle. I'm out of luck. 3 days in with no orgasm, because I showed her that I could fix it when something got pinched in this (very tight) pa5000. I'd never complain about being a large guy (and neither does she), but it doesn't make chastity easy, for sure.

8. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    After days without orgasm the rubbing and pinching became too much, and I asked Princess to inspect me. As I thought (and she agreed), I had some severe rubbing along the crown. She agreed that the pa-5k needed to come off for a while, and I was made to solemnly swear not to touch myself while unlocked. I was very, very good while she was out of the house. After gosh knows how many days, I was sorely tempted, but I want to be true for my lady. Hours later, we put the device back on, but it still caused pain with the irritation, and itched like a mother, so it was removed, quickly. It seems that we found the culprit, though. The silicone lube we were using (Astroglide brand) may be what was causing the itching, and encouraging the irritation. I asked Princess to just use mineral oil, tonight, and hours later - so far, so good. Not exactly what we want going into her when we're trying to conceive, but she's on her monthly cycle, so no worries - but it does bring up another topic.

The days meld into one, and I really don't know how long it's been since I was allowed to orgasm. I really should keep better track. We started this run just before her period, though. Maybe most men are used to not having sex during this time, but we've never treated this time as taboo. I have no fear nor disgust about her monthly cycle. Honestly, I treat it as a time where I revere her even more. This time, though I am not allowed to orgasm, she asked me to lie down, and then straddled my face. She watched TV for a long time, as I licked and drank from her. It was a long time before she shifted and angled her clit over my mouth... I brought her to quite an orgasm, still pinned down, not allowed to touch myself. She deigned to touch me, a bit. She enjoys my moans and my requests, when she doesn't give me satisfaction, though, so I'm sure that's exactly why she touched me, and exactly why she stopped.

It's brutal. I'm not 100% submissive (not even close), but I love seeing the glee in her eyes when she realizes she's got complete control over me, whether I like it or not. I asked when I might be able to come again, and she said "next Thursday, maybe". "Because that's when you start ovulating?" "Yup".

It's starting to look like I might only get sex for one week a month. Eep!

9. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    It's been quite a while since I wrote. Sorry about that.

The rubbing on the PA5000 was too much, at the time, and Princess gave up on it. We got the MouseTrap from malechastitynow.com , in hopes it would rub less. The area around my crown was either still not healed or very sensitized, because it hurt to wear after just a day or so. It was nice to be in steel, though. I sized it perfectly in terms of being just a bit more narrow, and just as long as my flaccid self.

Princess (understandably) got pretty frustrated that she couldn't keep me locked up, and gave up on it altogether for a while. I was ok with it, too, at that point, to be honest.

I recently appealed, again, to her dominant side, and made some promises that I may come to regret. I suggested she be a bit more ruthless if I have rubbing from the tube. She bought some orajel for me to apply and numb it if the rubbing hurts too much. (We will watch it, visually, but last time there was a lot of pain without any apparent damage.) I'm caged again, which is both a relief and a frustration, of course. If this works, I will probably only get to orgasm when she's ovulating, if she feels like unlocking me - so once or twice per month. She ruined my last orgasm, 3 days ago, so I'm starting out already a bit frustrated.

10. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Princess let me out while I laid beside her, tonight, as the pin is pulling on the piercing, causing some swelling and pain that would be minor if it wasn't constant. When she put it back on, an hour later, I asked her to use a little orajel in and around my urethra. I have to say: It worked great! I'm not worried that any permanent damage could happen (and wouldn't advise anyone to use a numbing agent if that potential is there), but I wish that I had thought of it, before. It probably would have allowed me to heal, before, without coming out of chastity entirely. My Princess is happy about it, too, since it looks even more like she'll be able to keep me locked up as long as she likes, this time.

11. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Life outside of our fantasy warning... Skip if you don't want a sad story.

I'm getting so frustrated. Finally thought that I had the right device, the right mindset, and a tool to help get past the initial pain that most devices give. Even walked a mile, tonight, with my beautiful Princess, our gorgeous Eastern European neighbor, and her teen daughter (who might be too young for me, but is undeniably gorgeous). Everything felt relatively good, with just a little pulling/rubbing.

We were going home to take things off and let them breathe, after such a test of how the device was doing with my anatomy. A cop slowly drove behind us. We stopped to turn onto our street, and let him pass. We crossed the road and he turned around in the intersection, coming a little too close to us. Turns out that he was on a "wellness check" for an elderly neighbor. We tried to help, as we had helped get into her house, before, when she locked herself out. No answer at the door. I yelled "Abuelita, estas aqui?" several times, as the officers checked every accessible door and window. I think I was the only one in the neighborhood that could speak with her in her native Spanish. I eventually called her daughter, who lives hours and hours away, to see if she had heard from her mom. She hadn't. I told her I'd keep her posted.

After a short time, the fire department arrived, and we pointed them to her bathroom window that is usually unlocked. The firefighter went up and in, and came around to the door saying "get medical!". A short time later a cop emerged and I let him know that my wife and I are both trained in CPR and first aid, in case they needed us. He looked down and quietly said "It's too late for that".

It was my first time telling a person that someone they loved had died. I called the daughter and had to tell her 3 times before she understood that her mom was really gone, and then I could hear her world get torn in half.

It was a couple extra hours before we could get home, between trying to comfort and inform the daughter, answer questions from neighbors, and wait for the police, who asked us to stick around so they could get our information. We got home and Princess removed the device for my well-earned shower, and as she pulled the PA ring I had to grit my teeth. It hurt so bad. I was so swollen from the pulling. I cleaned it and we let it rest a bit. Then she started playing with me and everything felt alright... she edged the hell out of me, and then put the device back on. It hurt. It hurt despite numbing agent, and it didn't stop for almost 2 hours, when I finally asked her to remove it for health reasons (the ONLY reason she will remove it at my request). I'm hoping I will be able to have her lock it on again, in the morning, after swelling goes down, but I'm disappointed in myself. I didn't ever want to ask to have it removed. Not this time. I was finally at peace with giving up all control, and was determined to get through the pain. I think the sadness of the evening affected my judgment, too, but I'm hoping people feel like I can get a pass for that.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    ooooh what a sad thing. you was a very nice man to do that for the old Lady.

Argentus likes this.
  13. Your little man

Your little man <- Photo of my Domina

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    You did a good thing for your neighbor, despite circumstances being what they were. I see how good a person you were.

And wow, i dont know who is luckier, you or your Princess!

Argentus likes this.
  14. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Thank you both. I didn't want the police to be the ones to let the daughter know that such a tragedy had happened.

I know we overdid it with the mousetrap, and spending extra hours outside of the bedroom didn't help. Putting the 4ga ring back in, in the morning, was brutal. I had to pull at the piercing, a bit, for her to even get it in, and it STUNG. OW! I woke up today and the swelling was down, so I'm hoping that I'm healing in a way that will make wearing the device a bit easier. We're supposed to go to a July 4th cookout at my sister's house, today. When she awakens, I'll let my Princess know that I've healed. Wish me luck that she locks me up, and that I'll be able to wear it longer (forever - I hope) this time.

15. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Princess didn't lock me up for the day, and it was probably wise of her. We didn't stop from the time we left the house in the morning 'til we got home at about 12:30 the next morning. She was so wiped, after we got home, that she didn't even think to lock me up. I was good, though, and abided by her rules overnight. Now the swelling is completely down and the piercing doesn't even itch, so maybe it was better that we waited, anyway.

We have a lot to do, today, but I know I'll be locked back up before we sleep. It's odd, but the cage started to feel so natural, I'm craving feeling it back on me, even if it hurts, sometimes.

16. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    In lockup, denied again, tonight. I so wanted to come, but Princess thought it would be much more entertaining to lock me up. I'd never complain to her, but she likes to ask how I feel, and giggles every time I let out an involuntary sigh.

I feel secure in my cage, though, and I'm glad to have it on. Mostly, I'm glad to have a woman that knows what is best for me. She is doing everything necessary to make sure I only orgasm when I should, and I am thankful for that. I'm so lucky to have her.

The weight of the device is still a challenge, but I found that wearing too-small underwear helps keep it comfortable, too.

Your little man likes this.
  17. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Princess used me very well, last night, and then fell asleep. I'm unlocked, still, as she told me she didn't have time, this morning, to relock me (and I don't have the key needed to secure the PA hook in place). I'm free. Unlocked. I am trying hard to resist the urge to masturbate, but it's hard. Literally. Part of me wants to do it, too, in hopes that she'll get angry and lock me up for longer than ever, this time.

18. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Dang. Choices, choices. Hopefully your Mistress sees your post and takes action!

19. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    I've suggested she create a login here, several times. I think she's just got other things on her mind. Shame, because she could get so inspired by some of the folks that are here.

20. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Her inspiration could be both angelic and horrifying :D Maybe you should have fun while you have the chance

Argentus likes this.
  21. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    I haven't been here for a while because of some health reasons... Things were going very well for 3 weeks or so. I wasn't locked up 100% of the time, but the only time I was let out for air was when I was 100% supervised with no potential for sexual pleasure. Unfortunately, Getting old sucks, and other factors in my life have caused some serious issues with my blood pressure. While trying different medications to try to get it under control, I had a night where (I didn't realize it at the time) my blood pressure went through the roof. I had some sort of anxiety reaction to the physiological crap my body was going through, and used the safe-word to have Princess remove my cage. Even though she knows, now, that there were external reasons for my anxiety, she was turned off for a while. I couldn't really blame her.

Finally, a couple months later, I had been horny for a few days, and she hadn't been much in the mood. She got me all hot and bothered, and then shut me down. Instead, she locked me up again. I almost whined. I REALLY WANTED TO CUM. I had been trying to be good, for a change, and had told her the day before that it had been a few days. Well, I guess that re-awakened the demon inside. I had already been incredibly horny, and now I've been locked up, again, for two weeks (so more than 17 days, no orgasm). I was hesitant to post, as it makes me feel lame to keep on posting stories about getting locked, and having them abruptly end for long periods of time. I don't want to jinx it, either, but things are working out, this time. Experience told us that the best lube was just petroleum jelly, and it's working well. I keep myself as clean as possible during my very brief releases for cleanliness, and so far no chafing, no itch... just delicious frustration.

She took it off when we laid down together in bed, tonight, and insinuated that she was horny. When she started to fall asleep, half an hour later, I gently woke her, and started rubbing the way she likes it... She pulled away and said "No, you're not coming, tonight, either.". I sighed, and she demanded "What!?". "Nothing, Princess. I just wanted to make love with you and, hopefully, orgasm." "Nope. Not tonight. I love you." ...and she locked me up. I love her, too, and held her 'til she was well asleep.

I still wanna come, and I'm dying. I think my hormones are in overdrive, and she picked the worst (best?) time to reassert herself as my owner.

guest 2942 likes this.
  22. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds kinda like my wife. Tired in the evening all the time and if she's tired and doesnt want an orgasm then NOBODY gets to orgasm lol.

allaboutHer likes this.
  23. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds justblike mine too...through the years I have found it almost unbelievable the lack of energy so many women have after 8 PM...even without kids or housework...no offense meant to anyone and not trying to paint with a broad brush!

allaboutHer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice