Holy Trainer: further thoughts?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by hm11, Jul 19, 2013.

1. hm11

hm11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Hello all,

This is my first post, so please forgive me if it's in the wrong subforum.

I'm interested in getting a Holy Trainer, so I've read as much as I can about it. Unfortunately, it's new, so there's not much out there by way of reviews. (I did read the ones here.)

Just wondering if anyone has any further thoughts about it that might be helpful.

Just for info: I tried a CB2000 a long time ago and found my balls slipping through unless I made the gap between rings (and/or the main ring itself) way too tight for comfort and safety. I'm a "grower". And my balls tend often to be on the "high and tight" side (though not always).

Many thanks!

2. charger71

charger71 Long term member

have one
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    If you are high and tight the Holy Trainer might be a good choice. I have one, the clear tube regular model. The base ring fits nice because it has a bit of contour. The clear tube has a bit of flex which can make things a little more comfortable. The down side is there are no vent holes along the shaft so things can get a little steamy down there. Also the opening at the head could be a little longer, because urine has a tendency to collect and unless you have q-tips handy it could be messy. Overall it's a good device. Good luck with your choice.

3. hm11

hm11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, charger71. I appreciate the info. One thing that's very confusing is ring size. Using the measurement instructions on the Holy Trainer website it looks like I'm on the border between a 45 and 50. But I recall that with the CB2000 it was only the smallest ring that prevented ball escape. (That one was a bit too tight for safety, though, as I mentioned above.)

I'm guessing that the different shape of these rings might mean that a bigger size might actually fit (i.e., their 50 might be equivalent to something smaller than an ordinary round 50.)

So I guess I have two questions:

1) their site tells me either 45 or 50 would fit. However, all my instincts from previous experience tell me to get both a 45 and a 40 - that I might actually need to go smaller, not larger.

2) Tube length: my dick is about 60mm long when flaccid. (Of course when it's cold, it shrinks.) This would seem to indicate a regular tube. But I might be able to cram myself into the smaller tube. Which one is best? I'm also thinking security: which is better for preventing pullout by someone of my size?

Thanks again.

4. charger71

have one
    Local Time:
    I'd recommend going with the smaller option. Being that you are a "grower" I think you would be better off going that route as opposed to getting the regular. I am by no means an expert but you would get the results you are looking to achieve.

5. hm11

hm11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    You mean the smaller tube? (Not the rings?)

6. charger71

have one
    Local Time:
    I'd say if you are between 45 and 50, go with the 45 and the smaller tube as well.

7. IWalkTheLine

IWalkTheLine Member

Local Time:
    I would avoid the clear tube. Perhaps it can work if you are high and tight, but the shit just falls off my junk. I don't need a lot of security, but if the device actually falls off when you take a hot shower? That's no good. IMO, it's comfortable, but it just falls the fuck off.

8. hm11

hm11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    That does sound bad! You mentioned avoiding the clear tube. Do you think this problem has to do with the clear tube specifically? I thought all colors were essentially the same design.

9. hm11

hm11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ok, took the plunge (at my wife's insistence), and ordered the short tube with the 45 ring, as well as an extra ring - the 40. Just in case.

We'll see how it turns out. We know it might not work. If it does, great. If not, then we'll have learned some info for our next device. We're taking things slowly, one step at a time - but both of us wanted to get started as soon as possible.

10. charger71

have one
    Local Time:
    Good luck. Hope things work out for you.

11. sabine

sabine Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    hi there, I've been looking for a new device as well, and I was considering the holy trainer after some positive comments here and there.
    Please keep us posted, I am very much interested with your opinion about it once you receive it :)

12. hm11

hm11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Will do!

13. hm11

hm11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wow, fantastic turnaround time. I just got the HT today. Considering it came from Switzerland, I think that's remarkably fast.

First things first: I don't have a lot to compare it to (a CB2000 and an Access Denied full belt that sadly doesn't really fit - through no fault of theirs, I hasten to add). From what I can tell it's very well-made. No sharp edges, looks and feels like a quality product.

Fit: I'll be playing around with it for a while to see what works best. The 45 ring was fine, although my balls got a bit cool after a few minutes. Circulation problems. Counterintuitively, the 40 ring, though smaller, didn''t produce the same problem. The tube is short, and as I expected, it wasn't easy to cram myself in. But with some lubricant I managed it. Surprisingly little in the way of pinched skin during this process.

It's quite a neat mechanism, though hard to describe. The tube actually fits under the ring to lock on to it.

Now the problem: I can pull out, just as I could from the CB2000. What happens is that the ring moves forward, stretching away from the body, and I can pretty easily slip out from above. I'm going to keep trying to work with this, and see if I can solve it. But I'd be grateful for advice; I can't be the only one who has this problem with trapped ball devices. If the ring would stay put tight against my groin, I wouldn't be able to slip out. But it doesn't. Curiously, all the pictures of people wearing trapped ball devices show the ring tight against the body. Am I just a freak? What worries me is that this will be my problem with ANY trapped ball device. For various reasons, I can't do a piercing now, but perhaps sometime next year, if need be. But is there anything else I can do?

For those who don't have this problem, I can say that the HT is certainly much more comfortable than the CB2000.

14. TheEtruscan

TheEtruscan Active member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    If you have any interest in selling the 40 ring, let me know...

15. hmapterodactyl

Local Time:
    That's the same issue I have with the CB6000S currently - I'm high and tight, so to wear the proper comfort ring makes it far too easy for me to slip out; not to mention I'm small enough that I don't even get near the end of the cage when flaccid. I'm small enough that I can easily squish my whole dick back into my abdomen. I was considering the HT as it's about the smallest I can find that's affordable, but now I'm thinking that my current plan of working on stretching my balls and saving up for a mature metal cage might be wiser.

16. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    hm11 - greetings.

Since you say the smallest ring was needed with the CB2000 I'm pretty sure you need the 40mm ring (and small cage) for the holy trainer.

As long as you can get into the cage while flaccid, smaller it better in my opinion. Smaller cage gets snagged and bumped less frequently. Also, it stops your erection sooner... which ends up being less painful. I'm a "grower" too and have found that the more room there is in the cage to allow a "partial" erection, the more painful it becomes when the cage starts to stop it from growing further.

Shaving is a must with all these things, and helps you use a smaller ring.

One final tip from me is as follows:

During the day: pull any loose skin around the ball sack through the ring so that the device is snug against your abdomen. Wear underwear that can support the device in place (pants or panties as required)

At Night: pull some loose skin back out of the ring until you can flex the tube up to your stomach without causing any pain or discomfort. The device will sag down a little which doesn't look so great, but it does prevent the burning and painful sensation in the night when you get an erection (which will happen normally every night).

-droog

17. rbrboyftlauderdale

rbrboyftlauderdale Senior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Been looking to try the Holy Trainer. Want to know if there is anyone who would be willing to allow me to try one. I would probably need the 40mm ring and the small tube. If anyone has one that they are willing to let me try please let me know. I really want to be locked and at the present time I am not. I have a cb6ks and it doesn't work for me. Thanks and hope to be locked soon

18. azsub1

azsub1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Regarding pullout issues, keep an eye on the lockeduplove.net site.
    Rumor is there may be a anti pull out insert being offered soon..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice