1 year

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SlavePete, Feb 17, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. SlavePete

SlavePete Member

NJ, USA
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    hello all, well I created an account here a while back then kind if forgot about it and drifted off. But I just wanted to give you all an update about my journy in chastity.

So, I made my Princess's dream come true and stayed locked in chastity for 1 year without a single orgasm or without any milkings. It wasn't easy, but I did it for her.

In the past year, my relationship with my Princess has turned from just an email about a session (she is a Pro-Domme as well as a lifestyle Domme), to an amazing friendship and relationship. When I emailed Her about a session, we got talking and found out that we had a lot in common and even had a few mutual friends. What a small world... Anyway, what i though would be a session turned into an amazing relationship and a very close friendship. So after I was locked for about 90 days, I asked her if she ever had a certain amount of time she's always wanted to keep a guy locked for. She then told me 1 year, and that she's had a few subs fail her. So, I told her and promise her i would be the one to make that come true.

So, one year later, i made that dream come true for Her. It wasn't easy, not at all, but it was all worth it and i wouldn't change that experience for the world. I got to have an orgasm after my year of being locked (actually i really didn't want to have one, but I was told i needed to have one by my Princess and i will never disobey Her). So I've been locked back up for 17 days and counting now, with no clue as to how long I'll be locked for. Was told maybe 2 weeks, maybe 2 years, or maybe permanently, whatever makes my Princess happy.

The mature metal jailbird was an awesome cage for long term wear, but now we are talking about possibly getting myself a PA piercing and a Lori's device, or a full belt. That's what kind of brought me back here. And i must say, it's good to be back!

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Welcome back:) Very Impressive commitment I must say:)
    No teasing or edging for a full year? Wauuhh ... I can endure a lot, but I a, not ready for that diet. Did You not miss out, or?

Best regards
    BlueEyes

3. SlavePete

SlavePete Member

NJ, USA
    Local Time:
    Yup, no edging at all. Only teasing (while in the cage) every other month or so. Was only let out about 4 times all year, only cause i had to go to hight security buildings with lots of metal detectors and luckily, i was able to bring my Princess with me, so at least it was supervised. But i wouldn't even dare to touch it if unlocked and not with her.

But it wasn't that bad, had to make Her dream come true :) after my release, I was told i was going to stay out of the gave for a week to give my body a break from it, but was not allowed to touch myself. Honestly, I hated that week! All I wanted was to be locked back up. Finally, I was serving Her breakfast in bed after doing laundry while She was sleeping in, and She looked at me, and said "you look so weird without a cage. Let's get you locked back up" with an evil grin. So, I was locked back up and here I am. Loving life! :)

4. lockedfreddy

lockedfreddy Member

Local Time:
    congradulation on a year it was hard for me only 40 days

5. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations !!
    you must be very devoted to your mistress as you should be
    Mistress. L

spider203 likes this.
  6. LockedInLove

LockedInLove Active member

Local Time:
    Wow Pete, Congratulations on your achievement. I want to be you when I grow up!

spider203 likes this.
  7. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    wow m8, respect !!

8. Kendra_devine

Kendra_devine Member

Local Time:
    amazing devotion and endurnce not many can do that

slave_m likes this.
  9. maid rebecca 25

maid/housewife
    Canary Islands
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    On April 15th I'll have been locked continuously 6 months (apart from bathroom visits) in my pink Holy Trainer MkII with 40mm ring.
    I feel it's a major achievement + more importantly, Master is very proud of me. We're having a spesh dinner out on the 15th. What to wear....?

CorsetJane and permanentslave like this.
  10. permanentslave

Local Time:
    great WORK and devotion gentlemen, subs, sissy's and slave's.

July 12 of this year will be 3 years for this slave. today is day 1,001 continuous days locked by Mistress Sonia.

enjoy the ride!

11. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Today is exactly one year since may last release, and what once seemed impossible - turned out to be so sweet and so much more within reach than I could ever imagine.

April 8.th 2014 was the last time I submerged into post orgasm depression, the last time I after a few seconds of bliss, turned grumpy and sour, lazy and selfish.

Have I lost touch with my own libido?
    Hell no, I feel more in touch with everything, including my libido, than ever before:) And I am constantly on my toes, horny and ready to serve, to taste and to please her.

Do I feel weak and without willpower?
    Hell no,- when I look back over the last year I have managed professional in my business life to be so much more "on the ball" than I can remember I ever have been. I get things done!
    And not only in my business life. Also at the household. I have revived my skills in the kitchen, in the garden etc...
    The fact that Anne is still around tells me how good my wife is in balancing this lifestyle, and has turned into a firstclass manager of our lives, all three of us. May this continue for a long long time...:)

Do I miss to cum?
    Hmmm... I do miss her telling me to lick it up - LOL! but that is about it. Horny as I am, I do not seem to have lost my senses completely. I know what a 15 second release would do to me, to us, and it is not tempting at all.

I feel orgasmic when she goes, flex and all, and even though I from time to time have been allowed, or should we say ordered;-) to serve Anne as well, and bring her over the edge, it has never been the same as how I feel when my wife peaks from my sweet, thankful and graceful touch.

Where to go from here?
    Well , I have been told to strip and sit on the bed with my hands behind my back at 10. pm. That is in an hour. Thats all I need to know:)

Thank You all for leading me and my wife safely into this wonderful lifestyle.:)

BlueEyes

boyfox, Lady De, lock667 and 2 others like this.
  12. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    It was indeed a wonderful evening night - I got some very special treatment as reward for my acceptance of denial. I will elaborate on that - hopefully tonight. I'm so busy at work today!!! ;-)

But - I believe this to be truly permanent - in the very essence of the word.

Well, she put it like this last night:
    "There is really no need to ask you if You are willing to accept this as truly permanent for you - I can already see the answer in your eyes, and I'm so pleased with what I see...."

So she did not offer me a choice, and frankly - it would have been very disturbing to get one...
    I love it like it is, and love even more that she is soooo pleased with my take on this destiny:)

Lady De, HZX and permanentslave like this.
  13. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    it is 8 months this time lock

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice