The BEST underwear for when wearing chastity devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by dmxrobot, Apr 8, 2015.

1. dmxrobot

dmxrobot New member

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    I'm a pretty new member. I've posted a couple of things, but not felt like I had much to add previously. I now believe I have something meaningful and wonderful to share with the users here.

I first tried a chastity device several months ago. I found that after about 2-3 days, I would get a dull ache above my balls - almost lower abdomen area. It was almost like a muscle strain. It would get debilitating and I had to take a break. After about 12 - 24 hours of removing the device, I was back to normal. I'd put the device back on and over the course of a few hours, the soreness would return. I took it off a week, tried again. Same results. After 2-3 days, I couldn't handle the muscle ache. I shelved my chastity device for several months - this seemed to be something my body simply wasn't going to tolerate.

About a month ago, I got the pangs to try chastity again. I ordered a couple of cheaper devices, but I also ordered a couple pair of nicer underwear for me. I stumbled on bodyaware.com. I've always been intrigued by satin underwear, but I'm not really into the full-on feminine style. I really just like the feel, and I was hunting for a satin pair of briefs for me. What I found was this:

https://bodyaware.com/product/view/underwear/satin/the-smooth-satin-enhancer-brief-g306

These are the satin "enhancer" briefs. They have a little pouch in the front where you put your junk. The pouch is designed to keep things "elevated" and supported out in front of your body. It's like a push-up bra, but for your man bits. It turns out it also holds a ball-trap device as well.

I've worn a device for 9 days now. I put a liner in the pouch so that any dribbles after using the restroom is neatly contained. 9 days. This is BY FAR the longest my body has ever tolerated one of these things. I've only removed once for a cleaning, then it went right back on. The pouch also keeps me from CRUSHING MY BALLS when sitting. What a relief. I've got some sensitive balls - some of this ball torture you guys post - nope, can't even watch it.

I am not a spokesman (but I might apply to be one after this experience). I don't get referrals or anything. I'm just crazy in love with this pair of underwear. I went back and purchased several more pair. I fully intend on wearing these all the time.

I may sound like a lunatic - I'm ok with that. But seriously, this underwear is amazing. It feels great on my body. It keeps me all "tucked in". I couldn't be happier with them. They are a little expensive, but I literally forget I'm wearing a device now.

guodor likes this.
  2. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    I've also found that the best underwear for CD wearing is the enhancing type. It not only has a pouch that holds everything but it also helps with bearing the weight. I've been wearing this type of underwear for over four years.
    There are several different brands and styles (from long johns to g-strings). The ones you've shown are quite nice. Maybe you should post a picture of yours with the outline of your CD ;)

Rachael_ likes this.
  3. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    This is what my slave is wearing from now on :D I bought him enough for 2 weeks
    Mistress. L

Attached Files:

locked17 likes this.
  4. permanentslave

Local Time:
  5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    ive used cocksox though havent noticed any difference. I had once seen a pair that had a hole where you put your junk through for support. cant remember where i had seen them. I wonder how those would help?

6. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Will have to show this to my KH.

7. dmxrobot

dmxrobot New member

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    @guodor - I'm a pretty shy fella. Might need to think that one over. :)

I'm quite happy with the feel and support, even today. I will say that today I have had a small dull ache, but I think it's been the way I'm sitting. I hope I'm still going strong after some rearrangement today / night.

guodor likes this.
  8. maid rebecca 25

maid/housewife
    Canary Islands
    Local Time:
    Today: tight panties, then tights, then another pair of tight panties on top...everything nice & secure.

Miss Lesley likes this.
  9. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    guodor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice