Horny Wife Needs Training, So I Locked Up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by New To This, Feb 5, 2015.

1. New To This

New To This New, But Learning

USA
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    New member.

I (we) like chastity. Some days she likes it more than not. Her problem is she loves my penis in her. HOWEVER, she also has figured out that when I am locked she gets a lot more orgasms. Basically I was cheating on her with my hand.

My wife is a mission-oriented girl. She gets horny and she wants it. Then she rolls over (just like a guy). I spend time plying with her (non insertion) and she loves it. But when it comes to me, she basically takes the penis into her and get off. She comes first (I am a gentleman) but then when I am done we're done. Foreplay for me is her getting my penis ready to fuck.

She recognizes I want more than "wham, bam". I want attention like I give her.

So we have been trying chastity. Keeping her attention (and mine( away from the penis is the mission.

I am liking the lockup. Longest (as of the day I wrote this) orgasm denial has been about 8 days. I have not gone without an orgasm that long since I learned to jerk off at a young age.

I am starting to feel things. Today she fucked my ass with a strap-on, a dildo and then her hand (not new to chastity). She has fucked me up the bumm before while locked, but this time I 'came' into a condom. Milking is not new - I have spurted a lot in the past when she effs my butt. This time what came out was ejaculate. Sperm. In the past it was mostly just urine. I think the fact I was locked up so long (for me) means my balls were full. That caused the release to be sperm. I don't know.

Either way, I ate it.

We are not looking for playmates and we are not into sissy/cuck. I don't look down on those who do. Good for you. Enjoy life.

Hoping to get some advice from people in similar situations. My goals are to teach myself and my wife to enjoy something more than a penis. She has already said she likes me locked up. Question is whether it is good for the both of us.

Devices: At first a plastic device (CB-6000), but then steel (Bon4M). I like the steel better but I probably need to do some major renovation for long-term use.

Wendygirl and spider203 like this.
  2. New To This

USA
    Local Time:
    To be more clear. The wife likes me to come in her, but that's her goal. She gets off from me, and I get off from her. As much fun as this sounds, the fact is we've been married long enough that we need more. It gets old.

Hence the steel.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    she wouldnt like a strap on being used on her? Or she wants the real deal?

4. samisslave

samisslave Member

Local Time:
    My wife has same issue. She has compromised w herself and now fucks me with boy butter and a condim on so I don't feel much but enough to stay hard for the duration and not cum. Working for us now but she didn't always like the condom. Guess she didn't like the postcum me even more so she learned to compromise

5. New To This

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the thought. I'd like her to get used to one. She has had good orgasms from a face dildo - the kind where she can ride it while I lick her. That was before chastity, and she said it was her favorite toy. But, all things considered she does not like toys. She doesn't even like vibrators. I think the strap-on might stay for me only, but she has surprised me a bit during the last few months of chastity, so who knows.

I will probably shop for something and leave it in the drawer. I think she's going to start with the face-dildo again (she wanted a new one after the last one broke) and see where that goes.

An option. I have pretty good self-discipline during sex and can usually hold out, but honestly there have been times where unlocking me resulted in a fast orgasm. I am working on it. Last time we had sex I had been locked up a few days and was able to hold out the entire session (about 20 minutes before she came) and it was energetic bareback sex. I did not come and I was locked up when done. I have been locked up ever since, actually. That was a week ago today (I was locked about 3 days before that).

One option I am considering is the use of some anesthetic cream under a condom. She doesn't mind the feel of condoms (but prefers without, like every girl I have ever known). There are some used by tattoo people that look promising, but I have no experience here. Ideas welcome. I don't want to come before her, and I think she is getting to the point of not wanting me to come at all some of the time.

Thanks again.

6. New To This

USA
    Local Time:
    More thoughts.

She always loved oral, but has been learning to be satisfied with it as more than foreplay. She now lays back or rides my face daily, and it is for longer times. Sometimes she goes an hour before I make her come. She loves it and says that ever since locking me up, she loves all the oral attention she gets. Also she is learning to love the time together without sex. We work together at home, and she is filling the tub and hanging out in bed with me without being so mission-oriented. She is liking it a lot. She credits the cage, mostly.

That said, she just walked out the door on her way to do some shopping and said, "I am going to want your cock tonight." That is going to keep me hard most of the day.

I think tonight we're going to talk about where this goes, before we have sex. She was reading about chastity and liked a write-up that said once a guy gets accustomed to wearing a device for a week straight without having to remove it for adjustment or pain, then you are ready for actual "training" of the male. I also read it and we're talking 3-5 weeks of solid lock-up with no release for any non-medical reason, whatsoever. It said the goal was to break through my frustration barrier. I think we would have to break hers, as well.

I never thought she would lock me more than 2-4 days at a time, but she recently asked if I could go a whole month, or more. I think this is where she is aiming, but it might come in baby steps. For instance, I never thought she would lock me a full week between intercourse, but she has. She has been really enjoying my fingers and mouth. Three months ago she would unlock me pretty much every session - the job of the cage was keeping me ready for her. But lately she has avoided it, consciously. She has also been using words like "fluid release" and "milking" and said the other night, "we have to find easy ways to milk you while locked up."

I think right now, actual intercourse is the exception. Again, that was not where this was going when I started. But I also told her I would respect her goals. If she wants to lock me for a month, I will be willing.

7. permanentslave

Local Time:
    *giggles* welcome and your "I will be willing" statement is cute.

another words, you are begging for it. long term chastity.

as the Tool song says, "why can't we just admit it?"

Vicarious

enjoy!

8. samisslave

samisslave Member

Local Time:
    Boy butter is a topical anesthetic. Works well especially w a rubber

9. New To This

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the kind welcome.

Let's see:
    • He is wearing a cock cage on/off for the last three months: CHECK
    • He is now wearing it 24/7 without release: CHECK
    • He is orally servicing her daily, usually to start her day: CHECK
    • He found and posted on a chastity site: CHECK
    In fairness, I thought my interest a long-term chastity was obvious. :)

But if you desire to see it written plainly then yes, "I am begging to be locked up long-term."

HOWEVER, definitions vary. We are new to this (really) so maybe we're crossing definitions. For us, "long-term" suggested that I was locked between her use of my penis. The assumption we both had was that unlocking would be pretty frequent, and as a matter of course in the beginning we were having more intercourse because I was locked up: I was always horny and available, and she loves sex. Perfect!

But we also discovered that the lack of orgasms and erections (mostly erections) meant I enjoyed (physically) being unlocked a lot more if I went a few days in between releases. In other words, the denial made the release a lot better.

During those times, she was playing along with my experiment, and largely had to put aside intercourse in favor of other ways of me getting her off. That was part of my goal, also - to get her into more than "wham, bam" sex. She says she found other benefits for her: more attention, more random caresses, more kissing (she loves kissing), etc. It worked.

Maybe too well. I don't know. She has been telling me she likes me locked, and has been taking her pleasure without intercourse a lot more than I expected, and more than she expected. She has said multiple times that locking me up has been good for her. So maybe now "long-term" is morphing from "locked all the time but released frequently" to just "locked all the time".

I credit the internet. She read up on chastity. I downloaded some stuff and put it on her tablet. As usual, not all of it was what we wanted (cuck...nope. Lots of issues there for us both). But the rest piqued her, I can tell.

This is why I say we need to talk a little more about this. Nothing too dramatic, but certainly we need to evaluate direction. We need to figure out where the next few weeks are going. I think we are going to fuck, and I am going to be locked for a few weeks this time. She might go for the whole month or say she doesn't want to commit to anything other than "for now". I don't know.

But yes, I think I want her to lock me for the month. And that is the thing I did not think would happen when we started this. And I think there is a chance she wants it, too. But I also think we'll break down long before a month is up, but then start another "month".

I went to their website and that was not obvious to me. I looked harder just now and saw nothing to suggest it. I went to boybutter.com and am not sure I am seeing what you are talking about. Must be I am looking at the wrong company?

If you have a link to the product, I would appreciate it. Also if you have info on how well it works (how fast, how long, how much does it desensitize?). Thanks again.

10. guest 2942

Local Time:
  11. guest 2942

Local Time:
    whoa! she broke the face dildo! Damn :eek:. Yeah I think she likes it. Its a slippery slope with chastity my friend. Hopefully soon you will locked up more and allowed release never lol.

12. New To This

USA
    Local Time:
    I wish. It just was a few years old and the latex tore. Cheap stuff.

That said, she does ride hard enough to make me feel the jaw a day later...

Thank you for that link. Turns out it is not on their website. I think they stopped making it.

13. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Hiya You can get delay spray from most adult toy shops online is probably cheep er and you can get condoms that have a coating . Make sure you get it the right side out !

Xx Wendy

14. samisslave

samisslave Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice