Cuckold in Africa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thunderbird54321, Jan 11, 2015.

1. thunderbird54321

thunderbird54321 What the fuck have I done

kik:thunderbird54321
    Nigeria
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    I have been thinking about chastity for a long time but only recently took the plunge properly with my gf. I am based in Nigeria and she is in Ghana but we lived together for a year in Ghana and eventually we will live together in Nigeria. I am 59 and she is 36.
    I have a CB3000s and because of our separate locations we have started this at distance to see how it works.
    So far both of us are excited and it has changed the dynamic between us in a positive way. We did try chastity briefly while we were together in ghana but my gf did not fully understand the concept and our interest withered away. This time round for various reasons she has taken to it readily.
    My fears are that she is interested because she sees it as a way to stop me cheating and of course she is a beautiful young women and may well also see this as a new opportunity to have fun. This is sort of thrilling to me assuming she does it openly.

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion, it sounds like you are having a good time exploring this wonderful world. I hope you have fun finding out more in the fourms.

3. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Jules your so kind to take time welcoming everyone. Such positive attitude :)

4. thunderbird54321

thunderbird54321 What the fuck have I done

kik:thunderbird54321
    Nigeria
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome. My feelings are a balance of trepidation and excitement. The truth is that my partner is the one that will need the support and help through the process because as much as she is excited at the prospect, there is a huge learning curve for her and i do not want to feel like i am the one pushing her, which is not the case but is a factor. thanks again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice