Anyone got a chinese steel or silicone device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Sophie Stacey, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Sophie Stacey

Sophie Stacey New member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes I got a small Chinese steel one.

3. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    You should stay away from chromed devices. Look for Stainless Steel. Plastic and silicone devices have the problems of odor. It seems that plastic and silicone are porous and will trap smells. Other places to look at are EBay, and DHgate. Good luck finding a device. I would recommend a CB knockoff unit to start with. As price concerns, also with the CB units you have many ring sizes to find the correct ring size needed. Once you have determined the proper ring size then get a metal device. This is only my opinion. Good luck and welcome to CM

Rachael_ and Bowhatten like this.
  4. Bowhatten

Bowhatten Member

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Agree ^ .

5. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Everything GT-CB6000 Said.

Look for a actual steel device, If it must have hinges you will probably need to buy your own silicone tubing to cover the hinges properly.(Ebay)
    Stay clear of the plastic devices as they can trap moisture=smelly=fungal infection.
    Look for a steel device with some good ventilation...not too much but enough to keep the lil chap breathing and easy to wash with on.

Rachael_ and GT-CB6000 like this.
  6. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I have a chromed CB-6000s I bought on AliExpress. It is very heavy, but fits well. The biggest problem I have had with it is (1) sleeping. It's weight makes it want to slip forward when you get erections at night, and (2) the tube has given me blisters, mostly on the glans. Supposedly this is due to being allergic to chrome. Oddly, I don't get blisters anywhere else where it is in contact. I use plenty of lube, so I don't think it's from friction, but maybe it is. The blisters disappear after a few days of not wearing the chromed cage, but they look pretty weird until they do.

I now own and wear a real CB-6000s, chrome over polycarbonate. No more blisters. The fit is perfect, and it is much lighter too. They are not cheap, but if you wear it 24/7 like I do, it is worth spending the money to be comfortable.

LockedinIndy likes this.
  7. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
  8. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Hey!

All advice here has been brilliant!!!

I'll add.... with regards to the Chinese devices, I have found the ones with a SOLID base ring AND a cage that has two guide pins to secure it into the base ring are chrome plated. Like this: http://www.dhgate.com/product/2014-...-steel-metal/201544437.html#s2-0-1|3937915145

Note the pins on the cage that sit in a hole in the base ring....

The ones with the WIDE HINGED rings also tend to be chrome.... Like this: http://www.dhgate.com/product/bdsm-...ice-stainless/197596027.html#s1-8-7|442520026

The ones with the hinges are definitely better quality and steel. The hassle is the hinges though!!!! As mentioned, they must be covered with more than the supplied sleeve. Go for at coverage of at least half the ring.... Steel ones look like this: http://www.dhgate.com/product/2014-...ll-male-cock/174507175.html#s1-4-1|1780896723

Note the round pin that sits perpendicular...

AND they also look like this: http://www.dhgate.com/product/male-...-steel-cock/202761086.html#s5-10-1|3934232749

Note the rectangular pin that sits parallel to the cage.

I won't pretend that I've tried EVERY device from China!!!! ;):D But I do have a few and I have trawled the descriptions and forums fairly maniaically, so I feel the generalised nature of my advice is fairly sound!!!!

My last piece is try a metal device with the concentric rings.... Like in the pics above. The advantage is the rings can be pushed together or apart to CUSTOMISE a fit!!!! A solid cage wont let you do that.....

Good luck!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

9. urbeht

urbeht Member

Retired
    Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
  10. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    I have the same one as "urbeht" but with the removable urethral tube.
    I have not been able to insert the urethral tube as the ball on the end is a bit large to fit down my pee hole.
    I wear it 24x7 and with a silicon tube around the complete base ring and it is fine to wear.

Dianne

11. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have one like this. I replaced the latex tubing with food grade silicone tubing and it works well. I also use a couple of rubber o-rings on the locking pin to keep it from moving. When it moves, it has a tendency to bite the wearer.

It's my favorite cage at the moment and the one I hooked my piercing to earlier today:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-s...est-Cage-Urethral-Tube-New-A099-/331321372042

This is my second favorite. I would be wearing it now, but I still shrink up inside slightly and wanted to be able to hook on the piercing. It's only a month old though, so I'm avoiding tugging. However, otherwise it's quite comfortable. I used o-rings and silicone on this one as well:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Male-Chastity-Device-Stainless-Steel-Chastity-Belt-Cock-Cage-/271733638786

This is my third favorite, it replaced one of the chrome plated ones. It's comfortable but a little bulky and again, the sizing was wrong for what I wanted to do regarding the PA:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Ring-45-Male-Chastity-Cage-Device-Stainless-Steel-/201208350818

I have one of these, but it was too heavy and slipped off easily:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Male-Stainless-Steel-Chastity-Device-Cage-Locking-A080-/231193349712

This next one was a colossal disappointment. See the way it connects to the ring? That moves up and down slightly like an angry, sharp, mouth nipping any skin nearby:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ring-50-mm-...ity-Device-Cage-Bondage-Locking-/191344757845

One last word of advice, if it's really shiny in the picture, don't buy it, those are often the chrome plated ones. The ones with the matte finishes are usually actual stainless. Chrome looks nice and wears well at first, but when it starts to flake it can cause irritation as those tiny little chrome edges start making tiny lacerations.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  12. LockedinIndy

LockedinIndy Member

Local Time:
    I had exactly the same problem with my chromed CB-6000S I bought from Amazon. The blisters on my glans looked nasty and I ended up with two separate release weekends without an orgasm because my KH wouldn't go near it. Too bad because I love the look and feel of the heavy weight. Avoid chrome and go for stainless steel!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice