excited or nervous

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sub_1415, Dec 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. sub_1415

sub_1415 Konicekword.wordpress.com

Los Angeles, CA
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Hey guys,

This is my first post about anything having to do with Chastity at all. However, I was messing around in a sex shop, and the person I was with looked at a cabinet with tons of CBT stuff, and she asked me, "what scares you the most?". Even though there were tons of Kali's teeth, and sounds, and some E-stim stuff, I picked the CB6000 that was sitting in the corner. "But, that looks so tame!" she said. I told her that the other stuff was maybe a bit painful or whatever but it all revolved around sex being the end of the night. The chastity, by it's own nature implies that I won't be getting anything. Which weirdly put me off, and exhilarated me at the same time.

I left without giving it too much thought, but started reading about Chastity like crazy. That was in May 2014. After a few months, I decided I wanted to tell my wife about it, to perhaps try it. She completely laughed it off initially. Telling me that I could just staple my dick to a box or something, if I wanted to not have sex.

I left it for a while, then I re-approached the subject, and mentioned how I wanted to change our relationship a bit. We have been married for a while, and I have always be pushy and dominant. I wanted to see what it was like for me to be submissive, but also for her to take charge.

Well, long story short, we messed around a bit for a few weeks. Then something clicked inside her brain, and she decided that she absolutely loves having me locked up.

I have been lock on and off since September, but she now locked me in a MM Jailbird on 12/18/14 and hasn't let me out yet. Two nights ago, she asked me to give her oral and I gave her 6 big orgasms in a row. Now normally, she would always have sex with me after that and let me have an orgasm. When I asked if we can do that, (I was still locked in the Jailbird while kissing her.) She almost laughed, and said "Absolutely not! I have just realized that my orgasms and pleasure are not connected with your orgasms. So, you are gonna wait for a while." I asked her how long? And she said that she was gonna add a day for every time I ask her.

She later dropped in the conversation, something about how I will need to make sure a plastic or silicone device works before my trip in April.

My jaw dropped, thinking this was a game, and she said, "it was, but I see so many good things in you now while you are locked up, and I am loving being able to decide what happens to you. So, no, this just became real and I really like it."

I told her that I wasn't at all sure about it, and I want let out. She said that if I said it again she was gonna immediately add more time before she even things about playing with me.

I know this sounds like a fake report of what every guy would want. But, I am actually looking at this speeding faster than I thought it would, and am very excited, but starting to get a little nervous.

Any thoughts from more experience people what I should do?

:)

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    #2 Mascara^Snake, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
    Well I think firstly that you should be aware when you post here that not all members are "guys" Secondly, please consider that we are not all Americans which may have a bearing on the intrinsic value of your post. In fact most members here are actually European.
    Welcome to the mansion by the way.
    :)

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    You have 2 choices. 1.) Accept your wife's decisions and go along with what she wishes.
    2.) Cut the device off and risk upsetting her.
    As it was you who first mentioned chastity, I assume you rather like the idea. It may seem like a rather long time to you since you were locked but it's only 9 days in reality.
    Your wife may be playing mind games with you. :)

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you B for getting things back on track. :)

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Look at it this way better a proper device rather than the early idea of stapling your willy to a box .
    Going to work with your boy bits attached to a tea chest lol..

Xx Wendy

6. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Have we missed something here I cannot see why the OP should be made aware of anything.

Has he said he thought it was all guys that read the posts?

Where in the post does he say he thinks all the members are American?

I cannot see the connection with this post and the original post.

Someone please enlighten me

Incredibleman likes this.
  7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    "Hey guys " thus American and not all boys ..

Xx Wendy

lockit likes this.
  8. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I see where you are coming from. A bit harsh jumping on him he only joined yesterday and has posted.
    I know a few English people who use the term "Guys" when addressing a group of males and females.

Incredibleman, corsac and 1mlockedup like this.
  9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    your wife making you nervous and playing with you is alot of fun. Sit back and enjoy, dont worry so much. Thats my advice. ;).

10. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    If you really want it to stop, you have two options: 1. sit your wife down and make it absolutely clear that , while you're enjoying focussing more on her, you're not ready to move at this pace. Or 2. as previously mentioned, cut the device off

Either way, be prepared for your wife to be disappointed. You asked her to get into this, she made an effort and did get into it, now you immediately want out of it? She's not going to be happy about it, and why would you expect Her to.

lockit likes this.
  11. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    Just go with it and see what happens, unless she is some kind of psycho I am sure she will release
    you if you really want to get out of it..............Or will she?

Dianne

lockit likes this.
  12. sub_1415

sub_1415 Konicekword.wordpress.com

Los Angeles, CA
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Thank you all for the replies to my first post here. I didn't take the reply address my use of "Hey guys" as anything especially heavy. I did use it in the generic American slang of saying "hey guys" meaning it was casually address men and women. However, I can change it to "Hi All" or "Dear Ladies and Gentlemen" or "hi sluts and bitches".. haha.. not a big deal.

More to the point. I wanted to thank you all for your support. I think my post came of more nervous than I actually am. I think I am more excited than anything, and even though it ramped up pretty quickly, it is exciting to see what will happen. (Even though, I am a little nervous.) :)

13. LockedinIndy

LockedinIndy Member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    While I am a newbie myself, I would agree with the advice to enjoy the experience and see where it takes you :) The fact she is so willing to embrace your fantasy is a really good thing in my opinion. Have fun!!

14. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    first on the"hey guys" before it was just meaning to address just men but now it is taken to address men and women,
    and my second point is that I think that you do not have to sit your wife down and tell her anything. For I think that your have opened Pandora box, so look out and enjoy the ride.

Incredibleman and lockit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice