New member, question reguarding cage sizing.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Submissedtoher, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Having trouble finding a non custom cage that will fit me. I cant be the only one with this issue!

At first I bought a cb6k and that was way to small. Could not get into it for the life of me even at my most flaccid. Then bought the large size birdcage off of extreme restraints, being that it is 6" total lenth with a 2" ring it should fit. I am able to get into the cage but good GOD is it tight even flaccid, forget with an erection. My body attempts to push the cage way out and buldge out from the device either under my gooch or above my pubic bone, and leads to my member becoming very red/ almost a light purple color untill the erection subsides.

My flaccid penis is:

4" in lenth
    2" diameter

My erect penis is

7-3/4" lenth
    2-1-4" diameter
    6" circumference

(These are the most accurate measurements I have taken over a period of time)

Cage is: 2" ring
    2" diameter
    6" total lenth.

Just want a discrete, very secure device that fits properly without spending $$$ to try this chastity thing out! And lastly I am pierced with a 6ga curved barbell PA.

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    Erm, hello, would you like to come in?
    You really shouldn't be standing out there on the doorstep talking about cage measurement in this weather.
    Come on in and welcome to the Mansion.
    Now would you like me to move this thread into the cage measurement section for you?

MistressBitch likes this.
  3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    Hey there!

What you're describing is classic case of cage too long....

With devices shorter is better. If a cage is too long then when you get hard it pulls away from your body... And that feels like your balls are being ripped off!!!

What you want is a cage that fits you when at your smallest... So your penis head should be in contact with the end of the tube at all times when you are flaccid. If you have space between end of tube and your penis the cage is too big...

So look for a cage that fits you in this manner.... Measurements should be as you have given.

I would suggest a metal cage from www.dhgate.com.... Look for something with rings linked together so that you can push them together or pull them apart as needed. Search for the a080 model.... That could be a good start for you!

The plastic tubes like the cb-x range are OK, but hygiene is a definite issue.,. IMHO go for metal... Cheap from dhgate and adjustable!!!!

Good luck!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    Just removing duplicate post

5. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    you might also try a different method of putting one on, sounds like you might be trying to push your penis into it rather than pulling it through .... try the stocking method

6. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    If your shaft is too big for the device, the stocking method doesn't help. When I tried the HolyTrainer, the 1-3/8 inch cage diameter and my 1-1/5 in flaccid shaft diameter meant that even when I got into the device with the stocking method after a lot of struggle, I went numb in 30 minutes. Closed shaft devices like an HT or CB are less forgiving about that than open cages. If @Submissedtoher really has a shaft diamete (as opposed to a base ring size -- his post was vague on that) of 2 inches, no way he'll fit into a CB, i think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice