Long time cuckold, new to locked chastity.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Karen's Cuck, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I've been a cuckold to my lovely wife for more years than I can remember. She loved to tease me when we started dating and still does. She knew it got hot to listening to details of things she did with boyfriends she had and It naturally progressed into the cuckold relationship we now share. At first, we did some swinging and sex clubs with me in a submissive role. Even before we got married and were dating, Karen would have me get her off with my tongue and then let me oil up her thighs so I could get off by humping her legs. She never really needed my penis. As we've grown older she sees other men less frequently opting to me wearing a strap on to take care of her needs when she desires penetration. We both fantasize that she is being f..cked by one of her boyfriends. She uses his name when she wants me to wear the strap on telling me something like, "honey, I need Eric. Go put him on for me and come in the bedroom." She also likes to straddle and dry hump me as I lay on my back using a magic wand vibrator on her clitoris till she has had at least two orgasms.
    Until recently, she has allowed my to masturbate regularly and sometimes would give me a most intense hand job. Lately we have both noticed that I'm much more attentive to her needs, both sexual and other wise, when I'm between orgasms. That's why we decided to
    drastically limit by orgasms and prohibit masturbation. I'm wearing a knock off CB6000s for about two weeks now. Karen gave me a hand job a few days ago and then locked me up again.
    She teases me regularly with nothing more than a little comment here or there and I find myself in a constant state of arousal. She will not give me any idea of when I might cum again and that alone makes me keep my 6000s full.
    I love being locked up for her. She is all I can think about. I love rubbing her feet when she sits and reads, massaging her whenever she asks, and leaving her be when she feels I'm bothering her with my desire to please her.
    Although I find the CB6000s quite comfortable, even after nearly constant wear since Nov 10, I ordered a "Jail House" knock off because it looks like it may be easier to keep things clean down there. I'm hoping it will fit as well as the CB6000s. I'm taking the advise I saw in another post about using knock offs until deciding on which one is worth paying full price for.
    Well, that's my introduction. I welcome comments and advise.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Welcome to the mansion! From your post its easy to see that you are not a beginner. While personally cuckolding isn't a direction we want to go, the thought of it excites us both, and we enjoy teasing each other with it. you are most welcome, and chastity ideas flow pretty well on this site so your wife should have no problem getting TONS of good ideas.

3. UKgreedyus

UKgreedyus Locked genderfluid

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Nice to see another fellow chastisied cuck here. Welcome to The Mansion :)

4. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    Welcome! Sounds like we have a lot in common :)

[​IMG]

5. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    I never realized that so many guys, besides myself, used a strap on to fuck their ladies. Lucky us.

6. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    He he he... well she certainly gets a lot out of it... and that's the main point :)

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice