A day in the life of a dominant wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Espylady07, Nov 4, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Espylady07

Espylady07 Loving brutality for Usul alone

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    A day in the life of the Dominant wife: A WLM experience

Sometimes with all the fantasy and role play that is discussed in these types of forums, we tend to lose track of how these fun times can realistically fit into our daily lives. I guess I just want to give an idea of how the D/s lifestyle and WLM works in my personal homelife.

I wake up at 4am every weekday. I pack my lunch, drink my coffee, and get around for my normal, M-F 6am-2:30pm job. I let out my dogs and I feed my kids guinea pig. I am not only a wife but also a mother to two very small girls.

At 5am I go into my bedroom to wake my husband in our preffered manor. I firmly grasp his caged balls, squeezing them just enough to make him moan, and sternly but quietly tell him it's time to wake up and begin his chores. See, he works a normal day job as well but has slightly later hours than I do. This affords him time in the morning to exercise, complete a short list of chores, and prepare lunch for our oldest before the sitter (my mother) arrives and he leaves for work.

During the day we continue to discuss different topics via text message. Anything from work issues, personal/family goals and plans to more naughty subjects.

After work I pick up our kids, exercise, help the oldest with her homework, and wait for him to come home. Once he arrives and has affectionately greeted all of us, he waits for me by the kitchen sink in a submissive but non-obivious stance. As our kids are occupied in other rooms, I approach him and wrap my hand around his cage. I quietly praise him for completing his chores and give him instructions on dinner. While he prepares dinner I am afforded time to shower and relax.

After dinner we tend to our family.

Once the kids are in bed, if I haven't yet showered for the day then we shower together. We sometimes take turns washing each other. No matter what I always rinse his body. It's something that just feels good to me, like I'm caring for him in a different way.

After our shower (or once the kids are in bed if we don't shower together), sometimes we have play time in the bedroom and sometimes we just relax together on the couch. Some nights we enact a scene of some sort where he requires punishment. Some nights I only allow him to pleasure me in a variety of ways. Some nights he just massages my body. And some nights we just enjoy a glass of wine and an episode of Walking Dead of Doctor Who.

Almost all nights end with me falling asleep next to him on the couch and him guiding me into our bed.

Occasionally I have play dates with other men. Maybe I leave for a few hours in the early evening or maybe I go late at night. Occasionally I take a bit of time out of my work day and go meet with my favorite toy.

This is just a normal day for us. We also have to work in other personal obligations for ourselves, our kids, and our extended families.

Everything has a time and place in our marriage. We work everything in the best that we can. I handle all our bills and finances. I handle our social schedules. He is allowed a set amount of money each week to be used as he chooses. He trusts that I am taking care of our family.

It might seem unrealistic to some but this is how life works for us. We don't fight. We rarely bicker. Our children see us happy and openly (but appropriately) affectionate with each other. Our girls see a good man who is adoring and respectful of their mother and a mother who is a strong and confident woman.

We have been married for just over 7 years now. These last two years have been the absolute best years of our relationship so far and it comes from the trust, total honesty, and open communication that are major factors in this kind of lifestyle. Our dark secrets are in the open now and we love each other more for them.

Again, this way of life isn't for everyone. It takes a very strong relationship to survive how we choose to live. But it works beautifully for us and I wouldn't change anything.

2. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    Somehow that was romantic.... I love you. I'm so happy with our life.

3. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing a "typical working schedule" for the lifestyle. So many think that things are Fantasyland 24/7, when in reality we all have lives to live. I applaud your dominance and the willingness of your husband to relinguish control. Not many men can do that, without being "trained" for lack of a better word. Family,children, always come first. As our son is grown, out of college and working, we have more time at home for the lifestyle, but it certainly is not as easy for you guys. Again, congrats, and well done in making things work. @Espylady07 and @Usul have figured things out..and example to all !!!
    Mistress Suzan & dickie

Sig Wyrminorb, Usul and Espylady07 like this.
  4. TheHubby

TheHubby Oregon Coast Lighthouse

Consumer product designer and engineer
    Portland, Oregon
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    This is my first post. Your life sounds heavenly. Thanks for sharing. I now know what to strive for.

SubVerity and Espylady07 like this.
  5. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    For a moment I thought @Usul was getting a bit fresh with someone's mistress;then I realised...BTW I have slight reservations about 'feeding your kids guinea pig'.Most people keep them as pets:confused::confused:

Lucky1, Usul, Espylady07 and 2 others like this.
  6. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Thanks @Espylady07 for this post.I wondered how couples combined play with family life.Even the children can benefit from your serenity and the other good effects of chastity without knowing the cause.

Lucky1 likes this.
  7. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    LOL

Usul likes this.
  8. Espylady07

Espylady07 Loving brutality for Usul alone

Local Time:
    Guinea pig, cat, dog, ferret......all tastes like chicken with the right seasonings...lol.

Lucky1 and seasoned like this.
  9. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Perhaps @seasoned knows something about those seasonings? Hehehe ;)

Espylady07, seasoned and Usul like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flr wife chastity dominate

2. femdom wife blog

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice