Too much too soon?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockdown, Oct 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    i decided to drop a ring size last night as I can fit 3 fingers in the current ring sometimes 4! So I dropped a size and upped 2 spacers, it was quite a squeeze as I got a tad excited and I couldn't get it in control! after about 15 minutes my stomach started to hurt slightly as tho I had been kicked in the nuts just not quite as extreme! I went to the bathroom to check it all out and my balls looked blue and where cold to touch , I instantly swapped back , I am assuming I did the right thing? I'm 10 days in with no release or unlocks at all apart from last night to resize, or was that normal until I managed to get it under control?

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    do things slowly and at most one at a time.

Sunny likes this.
  3. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Well I was on the Middle one, but was looking to drop to the 1.625"? One, however I have litterally just re-tried it and at the moment it's fine and I have the smallest spacer in so would need to change that

4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    It takes time before you can drop ring sizes so i suggest trying more with the spacers.
    I had found if i dropped a ring size but later i was let out to be played with i couldn't fit back in that same ring and i would need to start all over again with a large ring.

5. BaldWizard

BaldWizard Member

Web Programmer
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    I feel your pain on that one. I've yet to find a comfortable option. I end up with blue balls all the time and lots and lots of pain. If I sleep in a chastity, the next day will be horrible pain all day even if am released. I've had pretty rough blue balls. I've been on the search for a solution. Most of the time I have just not told the wife because she doesn't play much as it is so I don't want her to think there is an issue and play even less. Most of my chastity is self chastity.

When it comes to my CB6000 I've tried all the rings that it came with and even ordered the special two sizes bigger from the site and still having problems. I seem to have room but I end up with blue balls still like something is getting cut off or pinched. It always feels comfortable and ends up with issues.

I recently got a metal one, it's ring is a bit tighter than the bigger CB6000 rings I have, just a cheap one from DHGate. Started out really comfortable even more so than the plastic. However, once again within a few hours I started getting that pain on of the testicles, and one of the like tubes to the testicles starts swelling and having problems. Blue balls setting in again.

So frustrating. I'd really like to get a custom metal one but I can't figure out the measurements for fit to make sure it's going to be comfortable. I want one I can wear for a year, or even permanently if the wife decides. I'm going to try out the metal one tomorrow with some extra lubrication around the ring to see if it helps a bit getting some ability to move and adjust better.

6. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Well, I dropped the ring size this morning and upped the spacers (1 from the biggest) as I am around the wife all day so if it becomes uncomfortable I can change back, so far so good it's been on about an hour and it's all good! My scrotum had definatly been stretched from the previous size as the finger test showed and the fact that attempted erections weren't as painfull! I could also tell that when in bed( I sleep on my front/side) it is now able to rest on the bed rather than suspended in mid air!
    This is our first time with chastity and I have been locked up for 10 days ( come 11pm tonight) , in a cb-6000s the wife hasn't unlocked it once , she has only given me access to the key to change the ring size the other night and today but informed me that under no circumstances is the cage to come off! And the downside is now is that she is coming down with a cold and feeling rough so I know there's at least another 4 days! The wife has a really low libido and unfortunately like a lot of us I was a prolific masturbator (at least 4 a day for the past 10 years or more), turned into a bit of a habit! So I have gone cold turkey from day 1 my heads in a daze!

guest 2942 likes this.
  7. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Well I couldn't sleep with it in this set up due to a couple of i growing hairs and because it was very warm! However last night I attempted it and managed to get through! Oh my was it a long night! Not only was I experiencing the pain of being kicked in the nuts and my stomach wrenching from Time to time through it, I was also crippled with heartburn! Don't think I got much sleep, when I attempt to get hard it hurts at the base ring hoping to eventually be on the smallest but don't know if this is even possible!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice