Does anyone else find the CB6000s very comfortable?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mikeDsub, Oct 29, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    We are on month 10 of chastity and are serious about it. Was thinking that I would get a custom device if we liked chastity but find my CB6000s to be extremely comfortable for me. Perfect fit. I go to sleep with it and can sleep like a baby with it on. When I wake up, I forget I am wearing it. I hardly have to use lube anymore. I guess that my skin toughened up over time but I see no reason to buy another chastity device at this time. I had tried cock rings in the pass where you had to squeeze your balls through them and hated them. I could never do it. It also can be because I do not move around a lot as I sit at a desk all day and on a recliner at night. :)

Anyone else find the CB6000s to be comfy?

2. The Bampot

The Bampot Junior Member

Retired Truck Driver
    Southern New England, USA
    Local Time:
    We tried a couple cb's an I had issues with each. The CB3k was good for about a week. My wife got me the CB6ks on July 4th last year. After a couple weeks of adjustment (smaller ring, shorter spacer), we found I could wear it for a longer period. 30 days no problem. Went 90 days twice without a problem. I have just finished month ten of twelve without a problem. Every week or ten days it is removed long enough for a good cleaning (me and the CB), and a shave (just me). Other than that, it's on 24/7. It is very comfortable. Can't wait for New Year's Day.

3. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    I have a 6000s and it's pretty comfortable. My longest has been 2 weeks, so not long term yet. I was having pain under my sac last night, so Mistress unlocked me for the night. Back to normal now, locked again. So far it's been great.

4. Scottish

Scottish Sissy cuckold locked in chastity

Construction office
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    I've enjoyed wearing the CB6KS, find it very comfortable and I am able to sleep with it on. I should note I have only worn it for short periods of time i.e. 48hrs in each stint with a break, still new to this.

5. BaldWizard

BaldWizard Member

Web Programmer
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    I haven't had much luck with the CB6000. I've tried all the different rings and posts and everything. It seems really comfortable at first, but if I wear it for longer than a day it gets really uncomfortable, and sleeping in it is about impossible.

I just changed to a cheap metal one from DHGate to try it out and try the fit before possibly getting a nice metal one and I've only been wearing it today so far. And like it much better. I'm surprised how much more comfortable the metal is. I might try to wear it over night, not sure yet I'll see how the rest of the day goes so far it's been good though.

6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Yep, 6ks is comfy. If it's secure then I see no reason to change. Changing up should be to a steel custom device for long term. But if what you have works, go with it :)

7. BaldWizard

BaldWizard Member

Web Programmer
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    I didn't realize till just now that you posted about the CB6000s. I've only tried the CB6000 and one of the things I hadn't tried was the "s" version. My little guy has way too much room in the CB6000, and not being comfortable I thought the "s" might be the solution but never bought the extra part.

8. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    I have the CB series cage, but I never liked it being non-metallic
    I (my wife) prefer only steel cage
    Its is way too strong and unbreakable

9. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I'm in a Cb6ks right now and find it very comfy once you get the right ring/spacer combo. Snug enough to give a nice confined feeling and just enough pain on erections. A bit of chaffing if the ring is too small but now I think I could wear it for a month or more.

I have a Bon4ms which I want to try longer term but as the Cb6ks is working for me I don't want to risk having to be unlocked if the heavier metal starts the chaffing again.

10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    when was in it. it felt comfortable and easy to wear. because of that, Mistress got a smaller metal cage and it's a different experience.

11. UKgreedyus

UKgreedyus Locked genderfluid

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Its ok to wear it on daily basis but sleeping is impossible for me. Night erections are far too painfull. Could say same about metal version. Im uncut and have no PA so havent been use any non balls gripping devices. Still looking for something which can be used 24/7 but with no lack so far.

12. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    At then moment I am finding it very painfull on attempted erections! Think that's down to the fact I have just reduced the ring size tho!

13. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    The "s" version has way too much room for me. I can get hard and not get close to the end of the tube. :) I just found the perfect sized ring/spacer combination..

14. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    At first mine was uncomfortable after a few hours. Over the last 10 months I gradually increased my wear time and now it is 24/7. No more nighttime erections and I can comfortably sleep with it. In fact, I do everything with it on but when I first started, I could not even sit down in a chair comfortably and driving was impossible. I guess the longer you wear it the more you get used to it. One thing made a big difference for me. Instead of using Silicone lube, I switched to Lanocane anti-chaff gel. It is not 'wet' when on your skin but does a great job in preventing the chaffing I used to get. I tried metal and it was too heavy for my tastes and not well suited for small penises. I read too many stories of sending it make and forth for adjustments and the waiting times are long. Knowing me, I may no longer be interested in chastity by the time mine arrives. :)

Lockdown likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice