New and looking to learn

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GWR5700, Oct 9, 2014.

1. GWR5700

GWR5700 New member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Hi all, I'm Cody. I'm 19 and from Collingswood, NJ.
    I'm new here, and new to chastity.
    I may have yet to be locked up yet, but I have seen plenty of chastity videos online and the thought of my member being locked up in anything from silicone, to plastic, to metal, gets me quite aroused.

I suppose due in part to my young age, I'm eager to learn and to experience what it is like to be in chastity.
    My only problem is that since I live with my family, my mail is hardly private so getting a hold of any form of chastity device on my own is almost near impossible. Online has the best options, and of course no store anywhere near me has any kind of chastity device in stock.
    Luckily, although my mail may not be private, I have a great deal of privacy in my house and no worries of anyone snooping.

I'm hoping that perhaps I might find a chastity mentor to show me the ropes and help me make a strong start to being locked in chastity.

I look forward to learning all that I can from those with experience, and hopefully I'll get an opportunity to provide my own experiences some day.

Cheers!
    -Cody

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Welcome. I lived in NJ for a long time before moving. Some places mail out the Chastity Device discretely but still, someone will see the box. You can say it is something else and have something else hidden in your room to show them later. :)

The most popular device is the CB6000s. However a real one cost about $150. You can buy a Chinese clone on Amazon for a fraction of the cost but it may not be as comfortable. Good for testing the waters and satisfying your curiosity. They take a good while to get used to though and will require sitting down to pee, dressing to hide the bulge, sitting so that you do not squash your balls, and a routine to clean the device after you pee. I use a squirt bottle and a sponge on a stick. If you do not clean it well, it starts to smell.

You will also find that the experience of chastity without a loving partner is not the full experience. You are not doing it to benefit someone you love and you are not enjoying the pleasure of sharing their orgasm. You will not experience of being teased to the brink of orgasm over and over again, which to me, makes it all worth it. You will not know how you will change so that you want to please your Keyholder and how that changes your whole relationship and makes it better. When you go it alone, you are just denying yourself and after the initial excitement wears off, it is just you denying yourself with none of the good stuff that comes with it.

While I am all for you trying it for the experience, the difference between going solo or with a keyholder who does not love you, is like the difference between masturbating alone versus masturbating while a lover is kissing and fondling you. There is pleasure in both but the second type is a lot more enjoyable. There are professional keyholders that will charge for their services but being told to do things via email is not exactly the same as doing it in person. Get a clone and try it. It will be uncomfortable for a while and make you have to pee sitting down. Can even make it uncomfortable to sit down for dinner depending on the chairs. If you are going to put it on and take it off a few times each day, you will miss out on the incredible feeling of sensitivity when you are unable to touch your penis for days or weeks. However, my drawers are filled with sex toys that I just had to have to try. So go for it but just know that the experience you will have is not the complete one as you will just feel the frustration of denial without the pleasurable stuff. It still can ring your bell though, just not as loud or as long. :) Hope I helped but I wanted to give you the full picture of solo versus doing it in a loving relationship.

3. GWR5700

GWR5700 New member

Local Time:

Well, I would have it mailed to my house, but anything more than a letter, or unless it has a customs form (I buy a lot of historical railway items from the UK), my mother tends to open it because my brother has ordered drug paraphernalia under my name, and she doesn't let any unidentified packages enter the house without being opened, and if it doesn't look like anything I'd normally order, it gets thrown out.

Anything that makes it into my room by other means is safe from harm.

And I'm not necessarily looking to do it 100% solo. I've always wanted to have a meeting with a stranger who edges me and then locks me in chastity, and only ever communicates with me to set up a meeting where they torture my cock while it is still in its cage with stuff like e-stim to cause me to cum without ever being unlocked.
    Who the person is doesn't matter, be it man or woman.
    That's the overall jist of it, although there is a bit more to it, and it doesn't exactly have to follow that.

My goal with that is to live a fantasy of mine, and to basically have an intense test-run before I pitch the idea of chastity to my girlfriend, who lives in Germany, and invest in a device of my own.

4. GWR5700

GWR5700 New member

Local Time:
    Oh, and I've always had an eye towards silicone devices.
    Probably since I have a fetish for latex.

Although according to my fantasy, the device that is put on me is entirely up to the person who is locking me up.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    why not explain your desires to your girlfriend? Maybe she can help you get the device? You dont have to let the cat out of the bag on all of your kinky desires right away, just maybe a few. You dont want to scare her off lol.

6. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Hey there!

What about this option for mail delivery..... https://www.usps.com/manage/forward-mail.htm

It looks like you can get your mail held at the local USPS delivery centre for your collection by using a specific mailing address!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice