Another Neosteel Arch review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Andrew K, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I dripp less than before and only when I am very horny, so this is now more managable.

2. reiziger1971

reiziger1971 Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Ah, that is good news if it applies to more of us.

3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Some pictures from play last week. I was granted 1/2 day out of the belt.

Wear is pretty much full time now.

001Atic700.jpg

002Atic700.png

Rogerbd800 and slave2MyWife like this.
  4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM

well thats right by 38-40 C. the "arch" still feels compfortable , but a need my panties with the liners ,otherwise it is getting a bit messy !! for those teperatures is the masterpiece "arch" i deed designed , i think no other belt copes with those climate conditions as theneosteel masterpiece "arch"
    best regards GWENY

Andrew K likes this.
  5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I am missing wearing my amazing latex shorts with penis sheath. Don't have much to put in them these days...

I have been thinking that there may be a solution to this dilemma that might also be beneficial to any significant other.

This is also a very once way of ”attaching” a dildo to your Arch belt.

Just get a nice silicone dido with the right measurements and molded balls. Soaking it in warm water before putting it your pants can give her quite a realistic experience. She could even have you fake an orgasm as she is about to come ;)

repl01.jpg repl02.jpg repl03.jpg

Ohmurrr, LockedM, Timbek and 7 others like this.
  6. Tripp Tucker

Tripp Tucker New member

Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    That looks hot!

I am just at the point of ordering a set up very much like yours. We've ordered the measuring kit and taken two sets of measurements. They vary slightly, but only a bit here and there.

Just to confirm from your experience, the tight belt goes right in front of the hip blades when measuring, correct? The model in the video looked like it went slightly above. We really don't want to mess up this measurement.

Thanks!

Tripp in Seattle

Andrew K likes this.
  7. reiziger1971

reiziger1971 Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Nice....!
    Where did you get the shorts?
    Would they also be available made of other materials?

8. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Mine goes right in front of the hip blades.

9. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thanks! Love them ;)

I got mine at Latexa fashion. You get them in a few different colors of latex.

They have a version with a dildo alteady fixed. Just look at the womens briefs ;)

10. Tripp Tucker

Tripp Tucker New member

Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much. I see that you have the rings on the sides, are there any other extras you wish you had ordered?

11. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Maybe a butplug to go on the wire.

I have had no use rings, so I might have skipped these.

Apart from that noting.

12. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I'm impressed that you do sports 5 days a week in that thing. Can you give more details? What sports do you do? Is there anything that you can't do in the belt? Have you had to adjust your exercise routine because of the belt?

reiziger1971 likes this.
  13. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

It is not as hard as it might seem.

For me it was a decision to just do it. In my experience this is the only way to get around any obstacle, whether it’s regarding chastity belts or other things potentially stopping you doing stuff you like.

I go to the gym, go jogging, bouldering and long walks with the dog. I am generally an active person so I am always busy renovating houses, cutting trees or building something.

So far I haven not tired riding a bike or horseback riding. Had a break with the horses for a few months, but this will change this autumn. Most likely the belt will have to come off for riding.

14. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I have now passed 140 days of lock up in the Neosteel Arch. Belt comes off for a maximum of 5 minutes every 2 days or so for cleaning and check up. Lock up time is now 99.8%, and the belt is indeed addictive.

Over the next week I will try to increase the lock up even further only allowing 5 minutes “air-time” every three days and increase from there, to see how far I can go without lock up. Target would be check up and shaving every 7-14 Days...

I got the advice that tea tree oil could help hygiene on the way. Syringes has worked fine as well to flush the tube and the shower does the job well.

Edema was a concern in the beginning, but this has diapered over time.

Somehow I get the feeling that if any belt would work as a “lock-and-throw-away-the-key” belt, the Neosteel Arch might be it.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone have any experience of long periods of total lock up.

reiziger1971 likes this.
  15. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    would flushing the tube be any easier with a syringe if there was a flush port, say, near the top? or would that just be a spot for edematous skin to poke through and become problematic?

16. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I like the idea ;)

The My-steel belt I had before had flushing holes at each lateral at the top. This position minimizes any risk for oedema.

If placing my order today this might be a sensible customization to ask for.

Ron Rocco likes this.
  17. reiziger1971

reiziger1971 Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Mr. Mende mentioned that the shower head can spray through the bottom holes, all the way to the top when I asked about holes near the top.

18. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

..where the red spot is on the pic below, and the same size as the holes in the bottom of the tube.
    003Namnlöst[1].jpg

19. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

So far the shower has been enough for me :)

20. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    Andrew i just noticed that pic you posted with the dot for the flushing hole. In that pic there seems to be a gap between the entrance ring and the tube.....????? is there a reason why for that? or what's happening there..?

21. SteelPants78

SteelPants78 Member

Local Time:
    My NS sports belt also has a gap like that but I'd say it is a bit tinier than on Andrew's. You can see through the slit and perhaps poke your member. No problems to related to wear. I don't know why the sides are not welded shut..

22. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

The ring is welded to the tube at the top and the bottom, not all way around. The whole design of the Arch is minimalistic and very high quality. I guess this is a result of that design philosophy. The gap is thinner than a sheet of paper and only visible in that particular angle. You will not be able to put anything in that gap and the welding to the tube is way stronger than needed to do the job.

23. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Pic of the day... 001Stock700b.jpg

Felt like doing the best of the camel toe. It really eliminates any trace of masculinity ;)

002Stock700.jpg

John, Gabriellia and tiny_tim like this.
  24. ChasteandPlay

ChasteandPlay Active member

Local Time:
    Wow Andrew, you make a great Gurl. Really looks feminine. I wish I could afford an Arch so I could play dress up like that! Does your lady friend enjoy you cross dressed? - if you don't mind my asking.

25. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    those D-rings do a good job , don`t you think so ? ask GWENY 30102009(019).jpg 30102009(029).jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice