Permanent chastity frowned upon?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cagemeplease, Jun 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    . . . and those balls look so red, swollen and needy already.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I see no problem with this at all, other than getting the right device secured so can be 24/7/365. I have my male secured permanently. So can you be.

3. dream of chastity

dream of chastity here and there

Local Time:
    I recon If it works for both of you then go for it

4. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    Well if you decide to stay locked up the rest of your life, might as well buy yourself an NJoy Pure Wand and a Jeff Stryker dildo with suction cup. Using either can help milk your prostate, but I have personally REALLY been enjoying the dildo on the wall in the shower. And it definitely drained my prostate.
    I was possibly the one making the comment about being castrated (Sorry for that one.. ) but personally could not imagine giving up orgasms permanently and never being released from the cage though I understand your reasons. Even if she is not wanting sex any more you could use a less permanent Loctite and have the option at some time down the road to feel an orgasm again even if being put back in your cage immediately.
    Bottom line, like so many have said, is doing what works for you. If you are going to be locked permanently you might want to do some research into a site named http://www.wetdreamforum.com/. Might want to experiment into having wet dreams at least. Seems the chances increase after about 30 days without an orgasm or prostate milking. Will be interested in your progress. Hope you will keep us advised.

5. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Usul,
    Sorry, I thought I had replied to your question previously until rereading the thread and not seeing it. My beliefs lead me to believe I will no longer have or need a body after death, so it is not a real issue. On the other hand, if my lovely wife passed before me, I would definitely see that the keys go with her. I could never love or desire another. Call me old fashioned or mushy, but there is simply no other for me.

Mistress Deborah and Meghan Dex like this.
  6. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    That is wonderful cagemeplease. Nothing wrong with feeling that close to another. In thinking about it I could find myself going along with that concept to some point, though I might wear the cage till I found someone I cared for without the need to unlock my cage. AT that point I will surrender the key to her and go from there. I know I would want my mate to move on and would think she might want me to also. It would still not change how I felt for her.

7. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

It has now been two months and trust me, they are definitely needy. But it's really amazing how much happier & relaxed she is. She was worrying herself over her loss of desire and it was affecting us more than she knew. But once the subject had been aired out she made a request. She wished to lock it & forget it and asked me to accept it as a normal way of life, this would help her relax over the situation. So I told her I would not raise the issue nor would I ever ask to orgasm again. We call it 'no hounding'.
    Her mood and demeanor have mellowed so much since then. She still enjoys cuddling, togetherness, caresses and even laying nude at night again. She's really getting back to her earlier self. And she really feels the permanent chastity has released her from expectations, both mine & her own. I am also amazed at how much concentration it takes to keep things in a more non-sexual way. But it makes the romance last much longer and she smiles freely so much more now.
    So yes, I'm finding things different. The hunger is constant, but only if I allow it to consume me. And occasionally, I do give in and let my mind wander. But the majority of the time I keep it at bay, working to make it the normal way for us. She has mentioned it only twice in the two months and seems quite content. We are both very happy and while a bit different than my imagination the first two months of permanent chastity have been incredible.

lock667 likes this.
  8. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    this is likely off-topic, but this sissy had to wonder: is there a place here where the details of a wet dream can ( or should! ) be posted? this sissy feels it might be interesting...

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @ladylionzsissy if i was gonna put that in the forums id put it in The Powder Room.

10. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    I personally think that in a relationship you need to do what makes you both happy.
    Myself, I could not do with out sex with my man.
    It is not only healthy, fun and makes me/us happy but when we have sex we make a very deep bond - the way his eyes melt me as he lays beneath me is soul inspiring.
    I hope we never get to the stage where we don't bother.
    Having said that I am not that naieve to think that at that age a cup of cocoa and a cuddle would be just as good;)

11. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hi all, great thread but I am just wondering WHY its in the foyer?
    Members that have been here a few years should know by now that the foyer is the "entrance" to the mansion and is for introductions of new members, not new threads.

I am moving this one to the pedestal.

Cheers

12. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    The original study of daily sex in the 20s protecting against cancer was done with Australians and without divulging my nationality would we believe Australians - WHOOPS.

Governess Stephanie likes this.
  13. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Sorry we really love you

14. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    Australians actually have an extremely high rating in medical study creditability would you believe. Its good that we are recognised for some things. Shame on you @lockedin LOL

15. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Come on: Kiwis and Aussies have a relationship where we tease one another mercilessly. But I shouldn't have extended that to this blog. - Any Kiwi or Aussie reading it will understand tho'
    They are 'just across the ditch' from us and unfortunately beat us at most sports except rugby union and occasionally netball but we are both fanatically sports mad countries, get on like

I am a Kiwi doctor living and working in Australia.
    That study has long been the source of some humour at conferences for reasons above: - we all reckon our wives are trying to kill us !!!

16. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    If you Kiwi's stopped bending the rules in rugby and netball we Aussie's would win more often ! LOL

subklik likes this.
  17. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    Hummmm

18. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Who cares what others think. There was a time when black people were "looked down on"

19. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice