INTRO: Going to try this out

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jb393, Jun 30, 2014.

1. jb393

jb393 New member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I have been abstaining for a little over a week now, and I have ordered a cheap device to try out. I found this site while doing some research on the topic, and figured that it could be of help if I had any issues. I will be trying carlilock after I get used to the device.

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Welcome and a tip that chastity with someone you are in a relationship is much different and better than one alone. Without a participating partner to benefit from your chastity and tease you all the time, you experience chastity in a much different way. May not be better than what you are doing but I like it better. If I was using some system to do it as a single man, I know I would cheat as much as I could because I would have no loved one to disappoint. You may see what I mean when you are past your limit for chastity. I am just an old guy who thinks he knows it all but I do have a lot of experience in kink and have been where most young guys are now and learned from it. Good luck and hope you enjoy. It is going to make dating a lot harder to do though.

3. jb393

jb393 New member

Local Time:
    I got my device and have been wearing it off and on trying to get used to it, and I was wondering how long does it take to get to the point where it can be worn continuously without having any pain (I understand discomfort will probably still be present).

So far I can wear it about half of a day before I get pain and have to remove it. Is this due to the scrotal skin needing to toughen? (had a scab forming in the place the pain was coming from)

cth96190 likes this.
  4. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    I have found that there is a ring that snug and then there are rings that are simply too small. Mature Metal sells a set of sizing rings that you might find useful.
    I had to go beyond the 2 inch (5 centimetre) ring that is usually the largest size that is offered. Apparently, I am built in a way that is a bit odd. Not hung like a horse, unfortunately.:(
    I found that even the 2 inch ring was so tight that circulation was inhibited so much that broken blood vessels began to appear on the surface of my scrotum, which is self evidently not a good thing.

5. jb393

jb393 New member

Local Time:
    Right now I am using the 1 7/8" ring. the 1 3/4" ring was definitely too tight, but the 2" ring seems too big. I tried the 2" ring for a while but the device was sliding forward and felt like it would fall off. I have tried all the spacers and they don't seem to make much difference so I am using the smallest one.

the other thing that might be an issue is the shape of the rings. they are not solid but instead have an H shape to them. I do tend to see some swelling into the space in the ring.

Attached Files:

cth96190 likes this.
  6. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    Mistress wants me to get a PA piercing so that she can install a lock through the end of the cage. Not keen on that idea. I watched two videos of PA piercings being done. There was a lot of screaming . . .
    Anyway, the point of the previous paragraph is that if all else fails and you are up for a PA that is a guaranteed way to stop the cage sliding off.

7. jb393

jb393 New member

Local Time:
    I have considered getting a PA and probably will at some point but I'm not quite to the point where I am willing to get it done and have to care for it as it heals.

8. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Hey there!

To @cth96190 and @jb393... Lots has been posted here on the Mansion about PA's

To cut to the chase, the pain IS there BUT is very shortlived..... The skin there is very thin.... But, like everything, I can only quote from my own experience...

Don't believe everything you see on the Interweb!!!!!

I believe the PA is the BEST thing I have ever done! My wife LOVES it!! Other ladies here have also reported the same thing!!!

It is a very short term pain for absolute long term gain!!!

I would say don't mull it over... go do it!!!!

And remember... any piercing used to secure a device MUST be fully healed! Luckily the PA is a quick healing piercing as the flow of wee keeps thing sterile and helps to heal it quickly!

A quick tip.... drink LOTS before getting the jab! It's the first pee after that is the REAL kicker!!!! If it's more dilute that will ease the pain!

Go on guys... do it!!!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

BlueEyes and cth96190 like this.
  9. jb393

jb393 New member

Local Time:
    well I managed to screw up trying carlilock. apparently the dials moved between the combination being set and the picture being taken. so now I am locked up with no idea of what the combination is to get to my keys. I have gone through 300 of the 10,000 combos so I am locked until I find the right one.

Sapper01, OwnedByAmy and cth96190 like this.
  10. jb393

jb393 New member

Local Time:
    okay, luckily the combo was only 0714. lets try this again.

11. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    Oh dear! A visit to a locksmith might be in order. A locksmith I know told me that he had rescued more than man who wanted to get out of a chastity cage. In one case the fellow's key holder/girlfriend left him and took the key with her.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  12. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    The pain and the sore spot on the back of your scrotum is an inherent design flaw of the base ring with the CB series whether anybody wants to admit it or not. I went through it and have heard it all too many times on various chastity sites. If you do not have the means or aren't handy at making modifications the pain will be there for many months. No way around it no matter what ring size you use. It's not the ring size, it's the design of the ring. The best way to deal with it is to use A&D ointment. It's all I use even now. It's a good for lube but it also will help in healing raw skin or sores. Baby oil and other lubes don't heal and get absorbed into the skin too quickly.

I am a tinkerer by nature and always look for solutions to problems. There is always a solution. Although I could never fix the cracking problems permanently. Another design flaw.

If you are even a little handy, you can modify the base rings relatively quickly with sanding. The rings of the CB are flat with slightly rounded edges. The theory behind this is for better grip. Unfortunately the grip is too good. The only area that "has" to sanded is the lower half of the circle of the ring face that snugs up to the back of your scrotum. I am sure that is where the pain and scab was. Use #120 grit sandpaper and sand this area until it is perfectly round like a round metal ring. Once you have the correct shape, use #220 grit sandpaper to get out as many scratches as you can. Then use #600 grit sandpaper to smooth the area even more. You should only need one sheet of each grit. 2 of each at most. The whole process for each ring you modify shouldn't take more than about 30 minutes each. I actually rounded all the way around the bottom of the rings to eliminate any problems.

The difference is like night and day. Allow the sore area to fully heal before putting it back on. Again, use A&D ointment for lube. The pain will be minimal (if any) from here on in until your body gets used to the device and you won't get sores. You will adjust very quickly and then no more pain. The only time you might get pain (actually discomfort) is when aroused or nocturnal erections which is pretty normal even for us veterans. Lube, lube and lube especially in the beginning.

13. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Palmer's Cocoa Butter is also an excellent lube/skin healer.

14. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The H cross-section of the ring is characteristic of the CB6000 knock off. I had the same problem and completely solved it by filling the groove on one side with unscented candle wax. Don't hesitate to overfill. The wax will retract a bit when it cools and it is easy to scrape off the overflow with fingernails later. I also suggest using a hair dryer to heat up the ring prior to pouring the wax and to keep it liquid until you are done pouring so you get an even surface.

15. jb393

jb393 New member

Local Time:
    I think I might pick up some epoxy tomorrow to fill and shape the ring. And if what I have read is true I will only have to have the ring set for a week and the curing agents will have gassed off so that it won't irritate me.

I am using the 2" ring in the mean time

16. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmmm... Epoxy wouldn't be my first choice for skin contact. I had no irritation whatsoever with wax. On the other hand, I had to be somewhat careful when performing in-situ cleaning. It is easy to cause a scratch in the wax, but then again, it is also very easy to remelt and fix. If you want something more durable, I'd suggest a silicone caulk made for aquariums (e.g. http://amzn.com/B0002ASD34) for its absence of toxic agents such as mold inhibitors.

17. jb393

jb393 New member

Local Time:
    Well I want something that won't deform or peel and I was thinking cyanoacrylate would crack too easily. The actual cured epoxy should not be irritating but the hardener can take a week to dissipate (thus the waiting time) after which it should be fine for skin contact. And if it doesn't work I guess I can order an authentic ring for $20 and shape it if I still have the same problem.

18. Sapper01

Sapper01 New member

Legislative administration
    Newcastle Australia
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    In regards to the PA, I'd be wary of using that for additional security. I was very open to the idea of using my PA for additional security but found the constant tension from the wire through my Jailbird caused the skin around the piercing to become irritated. Even after having the piercing for 6 years (I think it may be longer). While I am disappointed I can't use the PA, I'm not going to put the piecing in jeopardy for something that really is and added
    Extra

cth96190 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice