Suggestions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hers.to.play.with, Jun 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Hers.to.play.with

Hers.to.play.with New member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Hi

I'm new to this site, and am still finding my way around, I've already posted this message in another forum but after reading a post today I wonder if it might be worth posting it here too.

I am in a steady relationship with my Key holder. We have experimented with shorter periods of denial, but on New years eve 2014 I bought a chastity belt and gave her ultimate control over my orgasms for as long as she sees fit, since then I have been allowed to cum 11 times.

However the last time I came was without permission, she pinned me down and fucked me hard, all the while forbidding me to cum, I couldn't hold it and came despite express instructions not to, She was very angry with me said I need punishing. After thinking about it for a week she has decided that I need to be humiliated as well as punished, so she has commanded me to join this forum and let complete strangers decide my punishment.

Please post punishment suggestions for me, so that my key holder can then pick one of your suggestions and enforce it. She says anything goes, she has a devious mind but would love your imput.

Thank you.

Please be kind

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    No more posting on forums sounds like a suitable punishment. :). Punishment should be decided by the key holder, not others. I never post suggestions on forums because I have images of the poster masturbating to my words. :). Not a turn on for me. You can find your fodder by searching this forum. You will find all from the usual to the bizarre and truly creative. Have fun with it but if you are serious, I will break my rule and suggest that your punishment should be to forbid you to visit sex related forums, something I I once had imposed on me but easily broken.

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #3 Mascara^Snake, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    Since submissive Gentlemen crave the attentions of their Keyholder, I've found the simplest and harshest punishment to be neglect.

4. PrfHawker

PrfHawker Member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Time outs yes.

Neglect? That's dangerous ground....

5. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    For us the most direct and immediately impacting punishment, is withdrawal of the teasing my wife provides nearly daily. A) no more uncaged sex even to satisfy her needs, she masturbates in front of me (so I am denied the extreme tease), and B) no more nightly extended T&D. My cage is essentially "ignored" for a period of time depending on the problem. We've tried other things, but this is frustrating beyond belief, and not in a good way.

Usul likes this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i agree. simply being left alone would be terrible. Being locked up with no attention makes for a very sad boy lol.

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I admit that "Neglect" does seem a bit harsh but I could find no other suitable adjective for the word "Ignore"
    Therefore;
    'I would ignore him if he misbehaved'.

A week is a good start, two for a repeat offence.
    I'm very sure she will be pleased with the results.
    Do let us know how it goes ;-)

Usul and Ellen58 like this.
  8. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    Though not as flashy as a thorough spanking, neglect is the most effective. But, reading closely, the lady doth request humiliation, as well as punishment. I'm not sure what your particular kink is, but if she picked one that was suitable, visually, a camera and a post to this site would be quite to the point, I should think.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  9. Hers.to.play.with

Hers.to.play.with New member

Local Time:
    Hi

First of all my Keyholder would like to thank you for your suggestions, she has very much enjoyed reading them.
    After reading all the posts she has decided that a week of no attention would be a pretty good start. She will not touch me, tease me, or have sex with me for one week, I am restricted to watching her masturbate, or if she requires it going down on her. There will be time added for bad behaviour.
    I will keep you posted on how it goes, and in the meantime if you have any more suggestions feel free to post them, she is always looking for new ideas.

Kontraband and Usul like this.
  10. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Well it certainly seems like you are off to a good start. If it humiliation and a reminder of your position you need though I might recommend having that dog collar locked on you for a week or so.

11. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    So you are going to act like you are married.

Lady De, GazDenied and Mascara^Snake like this.
  12. Jeremythesub

Jeremythesub Member

Richmond, VA
    Local Time:
    As a masochist that usually has to come up with ways to tease himself, I'd say that being edged with a vibrator repeatedly while in chastity is incredibly frustrating and quite painful so that is my suggestion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice