Local Time:
5:24 PM
Birthday:
Jun 22, 1983 (Age: 40)

Hers.to.play.with

New member, Male, 40

1. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Lovely now we have a nice photo of you and we know lots more about you and its all much more interesting.

Please enjoy CM some amazing people on here.

Xx Wendy
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 22, 1983 (Age: 40)
    Chastity resume:
    January 2014
    I am an early 30's Male in a steady relationship with my Key holder.
    We have experimented with shorter periods of denial in the past, but on New years eve 2014 I bought a chastity belt and gave her ultimate control over my orgasms for as long as she sees fit, she still holds my key.
    Typically she lets me cum anything from once a week to once a month, although in the past she has kept me denied for as long as two months.
    We have experimented with spanking, edging, anal play, bondage. She has made me, wear a dog collar, eat my own cum, take naked pictures of myself outdoors, cum on my own face, wear a butt plug, and pleasure her whenever she sees fit.
    Basically we're into most things, and I'll try anything once, especially if it turns her on.
    She has commanded me to join this forum because she enjoys making me share these innermost details with complete strangers. She knows it will simultaneously embarrass and arouse me, while she remains anonymous and in control. She wants me to post asking for punishment suggestions, teasing techniques, and general advice on what she should do with me.
    Everything I post is with her permission and at her request, please don't be offended if she doesn't always accept things you may suggest, welcome to my world.
    Thank you for reading my posts, and please be gentle, I am at your and her mercy.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice