FUBAR an amazing scene

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lady Jezerae, May 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    I'm with Wendy on this. Counselling for sure, possibly individually but certainly as a couple.
    Preferably with an experienced councillor who is accustomed to BDSM issues.

Good luck.

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    One more in favor of counseling. However I am not with those who thinks the the Domme is not responsible for the subs/slaves taking on the scene gone wild. It is part of the package - I am sorry! That is my taking on this.
    But, but , that does not make you bad person if you screw up, or bite more than you can chew. You have to accept that you are not yet fully capable of reading your slave/sub, and therefore you most decent from the extreme for now. Learn from your mistakes, that is all you can do, and give the loving and care that is so badly needed.

3. Lady Jezerae

Lady Jezerae Key Holder of lowcountryscott

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    I do not feel that I am not responsible. I do feel he has some responsibility as well though. I did very much bite off more then either of us could chew, and that is my responsibility.

4. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Good! - You have passed the first difficult step - to acknowledge your downfalls and responsibility.
    Everything is interaction, so yes in the relation and the signals he provides, he makes it easier or harder for you to read him..
    Could you elaborate on his responsibility :) ?

5. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    It is his responsibility to communicate how he is feeling at all times during the scene and after the scene. If he is not okay he should use his safewords "yellow" to slow down and "red" to stop a scene completely. If he isn't okay after a scene he should verbally inform me of this, and not tell me he's okay when he really is not. If aftercare more than I have given is needed he should inform me.

6. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    It is my responsibility to check on him through the scene verbally and non verbally. I should at all times make sure that he is find, and ask if he is okay "green" good "yellow" slow down "red" stop. Non verbally would be me touching and stroking him in a reassuring manner. After a scene I should hold him and love him. "which I did just not long enough apparently"

7. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    It makes pretty much sense all together. Good!
    I would however add your obligation to have a fair amount of insight in his social, physical and psychological score and stability before you take him or allow him into the extreme uncharted territory. I know it is a lot to ask, but nevertheless. No safe words can replace that.
    Still - I think You do a fair job in trying to pick up the pieces and learn from the experience.

8. PrfHawker

PrfHawker Member

Local Time:
    It's been a few days, Lady J. How are you faring?

From what I've read both of you were shaken greatly, and I think the fact that your "guest" stared at you as he did actually shifted control away from you. You went from the Domme controlling a scene for your sub to a shared submissive with the "guest" controlling both of you.

That strikes me as incredibly challenging all on its own and that part of your unrest comes from not only failing to protect and support your submissive but also your own shift from Top to Bottom in the scene. What you've described to me sounds like you yourself needed aftercare and had no where to get it.

SubVerity likes this.
  9. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    When I have a clear mind I will try to journal everything out... but as of right now we sat down and talked. He feels that right now he can not submit. We are taking a week or so break from each other to figure things out.

10. PrfHawker

PrfHawker Member

Local Time:
    I thought about you this week, partly in response to someone else posting on tumblr about trying to make her husband's dreams a reality, I hope you are well.

Best wishes.

11. cagedlion

cagedlion Member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    I've been a top (you call it dominant, I don't) for over 25 years and decided to bottom a few years ago. I just want to establish that I have been there. I think what you describe has little-to-nothing to do with your scene. Your bottom knew what was going to happen going in. He had a serious emotional problem with the proceedings. As his top, you naturally feel responsible for his well being. Your angst about not being able to help him is understandable, but please let me offer a little information based on my experience.

Firstly, he had time to consider his decision to try a scene with you and another man. He decided that he wanted to do this. That means it was completely consensual. He could have stopped the scene at any time (safeword or merely emotional distress). He didn't. Apparently, you didn't see any warning signs severe enough to call the scene. So, speaking from a safety perspective, you had no way to manage the situation until it was too late.

Could you have done more after the scene? Probably not. Are you a trained therapist? Do you know how to deal with an abused man who reacts badly to a situation? I don't.

Clearly you care for him and want to continue your relationship with him. But bear in mind that right now he is damaged. He may not be able to successfully sustain a relationship until he deals with the ghosts that are haunting him. If that's the case, you really have nothing you can do to fix the situation or him.

My advice is to end this guilt trip. One of the risks of being a top is that one day a bottom will react the way this man did. It feels horrid. It's happened to me. In BDSM each player has to take responsibility for his/her emotional safety. You, as top, have to provide physical safety, but no matter how much you want to, you can't deal with what's in his head.

So, even though it hurts, give him space. Let him come to terms with himself. Let him know you are available if or when he wants to talk more. Let him drive the relationship. All you can do as a good top is to be available if he needs you. Otherwise, take a deep breath and let this horrible situation go.

SubVerity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice