Lady Jezerae's search for a miracle...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lady Jezerae, May 28, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lady Jezerae

Lady Jezerae Key Holder of lowcountryscott

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    I have been a Dominant in a hand full of relationships, but in March of 2014 I found myself with the most beautiful man in the world at my feet. A man who has a high sense of honor and a deeply loyal soul. I was truly blessed to collar him April 12th 2014 with a training collar.

He has since removed that collar due to my own mistakes, but we are continuing to try to work on our relationship. I am not interested in pursuing any other relationships, and have decided of my own will to remain chaste for him until we are point where we have decided to continue or dissolve our relationship.

2. yourpuppymiss

yourpuppymiss Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Wow...you...dont hang around do you?

3. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    #28 PUP, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
    Lady Jezerae I admire your resolve and commend your wilful chastity, it affirms your tenacious desire to save your relationship with your sub.

Lady Jezerae likes this.
  4. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Thank you Pup I do want to save our relationship, but above all I want him to know what his chastity and surrender means to me.

5. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    So a week ago I got locked up again; how should I celebrate this? Well a friend of mine invited my gf and I to a burlesque show! So I arrive at the local pub to find out this is not just a burlesque night but a burlesque and pole dancing night! First thing I should say; I have spent a lot of time around female athletes and I REALLY appreciate a woman with muscular legs, funnily enough exactly the kind a pole dancer would have. Having said that I was doing really well cage with with the pole dancers. At this point my gf leaned into me and said "I am really glad you're locked up right now". Then the burlesque act began; at this point I should note that my gf is bisexual and the dancer was pretty close to her ideal female form. So she starts dancing and walking around the audience and then she is standing between my gf and I, and she is dancing all for her; eying her up the whole time as she dances away and then strips off her skirts and kicks it away straight at me where I catch it. I don't think I've never experienced anything hotter than that moment. Later in the night the same girl came on again as a maid where she proceeded to polish my arm and then as a schoolgirl where she shook her stuff right in-front of my gf and I. Now while (fortunately) I didn't end up straining against my cage as much as I thought I would I can assure you there is nothing I want more right now than to get off!

6. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Really sorry everyone; I posted the above in the wrong journal.

7. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Its okay sweetie

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Kontraband silly boy, do concentrate more.

@Lady Jezerae Have you considered who is the dominant in your relationship. I do find it most confusing.

9. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Apologies to Mistress B too; I will concentrate more in future.
    I can only say that I hope the two of you find your way forward. Your attitude after your meditation seems perfect; unfortunately some things can not be fixed and it is necessary to move forwards. It truly sounds as though blame should be shared equally and if he can come to terms with that then I expect you will be able to move forward together. If not then you have, from your own descriptions, punished yourself enough and should move forward alone.

Lady Jezerae likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice