FUBAR an amazing scene

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lady Jezerae, May 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    I You were uncomfortable before the scene, Your should have reacted on that alarm signal, is my humble taking on this.. And the actions of the stranger is in fact your responsibility, even though You both initially agreed. I take he agreed under the assumption that You would be in control of the situation and protective, while he would be tied down and blindfolded.....

Lady De likes this.
  2. Lady Jezerae

Lady Jezerae Key Holder of lowcountryscott

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    He was cage and blind folded he was not tied down.

3. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Though, at this point I need to know how to fix things. "If" I can fix things.

4. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    It seems as if you need to find some new common ground and build up from there, in a slower pace...
    I bet he wants you to be powerful, - but he need power he can trust. Could be that he would be quite satisfied for the time being with less - but genuine power - that he dares to trust.

Take care - And yes it is not always easy to be on top. And it is a hard work and a great responsibility - very often. My wife and Domme knows all about that... To be able to ease that burden of hers, is one of my greatest joys ..

Lady De likes this.
  5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    To fix it - I would start by saying - sorry - and let him know - that You know - where you failed. You have already, I take it ? That will be comforting for him to know. Just don't blame it on the stranger.... That will prove very counterproductive....

6. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    This is the letter that I wrote to him.

Sunday I made a fatal error maybe even a grave mistake. I pushed for something that I simply was not ready for, and I can see that now. This push was far too soon. I should have called it when I had a chance. I should have stopped it before it even started, but I thought I was ready. I thought I could handle it. I thought I was strong enough to keep you safe and protect you, but I wasn't. I was a stupid fool who doesn't deserve you. I didn't protect you. I couldn't keep you safe, and I wasn't there to support you.

""Within my heart a garden grows
    Wild with violets fragrant rose
    Bright daffodils line the narrow ways
    I kneel in pray and seek Gods way

For round my heart a gate stand firm
    To guard my heart so I can learn
    Who should enter and who should wait
    On the other side of my locked gate

I clasp around my neck
    and wonder if the time is yet
    If I unlock the gate today
    Would you come in?
    Or run away?""

I lost control of the situation and myself. I realize that you now have doubts in me, because I have doubts in me. I can not blame you for that, and I wouldn't blame you if you walk away.

Everyone keeps telling me simply to forgive myself and that you will follow through, but I can't forgive myself unless you forgive me. You are something that I cherish so completely. When you told me the other day that you were lucky to have me... do you remember when I said you were wrong? I told you that I'm the lucky one, and I completely believe that.

You are an amazing Dominant man that chose to surrender yourself to me. You gave me a beautiful gift. I know that I screwed up, but I also know that I am not infallible. I know that I am human. I know that I fall down. I know that I make mistakes, but I also know that you can't have the glue that blinds love together unless you make a couple cracks along the way.

""All I can ask if for another chance if you will give it to me.
    All I can do is lay myself completely bare.
    All I can do is open myself as you have done for me.
    All I can know is that you own the keys to my heart.
    All that is done is done I can't take it back try as I may.""

You told me this morning you don't know where we go from here.

My response to that is we have at least two choices.

• You can tell me that I hurt you enough that you are unwilling to continue, and we can part ways.
    • We can work together to continue talking and rebuild our relationship together. We can choose to rebuild it even stronger then it was before.

The thing about a Dominant that most people don't seem to understand though is even though we have power its a false power. Its a power that is only given to us by our submissives trust and love. So I guess at the end of this letter I am hoping that you have enough trust and love left for me to nurture like when you build a fire. I know that I can fan your spark, but only if there is a spark left to fan.

7. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    You seem to have a vivid knowledge of your downfall, and the cause for loosing trust. That is a very good starting point.
    Rise up, and be confident, knowing that you already seems to have learned a lot from this bad incident.
    It would be difficult to give you more advice, so continue along these lines that you poetically has described.

We do not know the offended, his taking on all this, just that he seems to have - temporarily - lost faith.
    It can come back. It may take some time, and some proof in action. He will have to accept - that no matter what: You are human, you make mistakes, you learn and you improve....

Sincerly BlueEyes

Lady De and Lady Jezerae like this.
  8. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I just hope its enough to win his trust back.

9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    You fight heroically to make up for it... - So I am willing to take bet, that it will be enough...:)

10. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I can only pray that it will be enough.

11. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:
    You're right, this is a pretty serious mistake. Not all submissives take whatever their Dominant puts them through, and what you've done is failed to live up to your responsibility when it was needed the most. That being said, your letter was really good and will help a lot. But you ultimately have to address the fact that broken trust takes a long time to repair, and you
    have to take concrete steps to repair it. Not just apologies, but by your actions.

12. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:

I agree with you completely, but people even Dominants do make mistakes. I can't show him in my actions if he doesn't allow me to have another chance.

13. yourpuppymiss

yourpuppymiss Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    I've been in similar situation (where my Dominant withheld aftercare, in her case out of jealousy following something that was her idea). It remained a thorn in the entire relationship and one which certainly I was never able to get over, and I'm a pretty undemanding sub. I say this not to sound negative, but to say that you really now need to give him a huge amount of reassurance and be 100% sure he's OK. Bear in mind that as a submissive, he very likely will say he is, it of a sense of loyalty to you, so you need to probe beyond that.

The pushing of boundaries, outside of his comfort zone is one thing, and I think can be a good thing (at times, and if this is consented to), but aftercare is akin to withdrawing love at the moment it's needed most, especially when being pushed. Thats what you need to overcome.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  15. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I had no intentions of withdrawing aftercare or especially my love. I simply couldn't give it at the moment he needed it, and by the time I could he had already withdrawn into himself. He wouldn't sleep in the bed so I spent the night curled up on the rug next to the couch holding his hand as much as I could.

16. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:
    At this point it really depends on your sub. If you think you've done everything you can, then just let it be and see what he decides.

17. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I got him to open up more to me, but instead of bringing us close. I think that its actually making things worse. In truth I don't even know if giving him aftercare would have changed anything. I realize and have taken full responsibility that I did wrong. I left him when he needed me no matter for how short a period of time. Though, I'm starting to feel like its useless. Its like talking to a brick wall. We went from completely in love and happy one moment to torn apart the next. I don't know where to go from here and I fear I have already lost him.

18. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Your sub agreed to the threesome .was it his first time with a guy?

As far as I can see from all the posts either from you or from others far from withdrawing "after care " you have been incredibly supportive and offered plenty of hugs, thus the problem is not you.

Is it possibly that your sub went to a new place during his time with this guy including a full body orgasam experience that he had never had before and had no idea existed ?

So is simply he overwhelmed with everything. I can remember one time in particular that every thing fell into place , a bit like the 7th son on the 7 year of the 7th ... when as part of a threesome I was on the receiving end my lover a lovely virile man took me to a nevana of sexual ecstasy that I can still feel today years later. But particularly on that day for 24 hours I was floating on my emotions my endorphins my adrenaline like never i believed possible through of course I was enjoying it .
    However if that was soo out of the blue for your sub then conceivably it may be what is troubling him.

As far as I can see your not the problem .
    Xx Wendy

19. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    For the great goddess sake please give Your self a break., shit happens
    What he needed and what you were able to give ..didn't match up ..
    Ooppps.. It's life.., the more you make yourself wrong and the more he makes you wrong the less you both will love ... Thirteen letter word ... Re- the -fuck- lax ...
    Seriously stop the should's ...
    Keep talking .. And for the great goddess sake stop making yourself wrong .. I beseech thee !!

Mistress B likes this.
  20. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    It was his first consentual time being taken by a guy. He was raped when he was younger which is why he became Dominant. When he was raped the first time he started classes in martial arts. He ended up becoming a police officer for several years.

I got him to open up to me for a little while last night, and tried to replay the scene... But our versions no longer match. He thinks that I gave him no aftercare at all... Which is not completely true. Directly after the scene he curled into my lap for a few minutes. Then, we went to the kitchen and I sat down on the floor, because I was beginning to shake. We sat there for probably 15-25 minutes talking about the scene. I asked him several times during the scene and this time if he was okay. To all he responded yes. So while sitting in the kitchen I finished off my drink which was alcoholic. I had drank some before the scene but not enough to effect me. After the scene though sitting in the kitchen I finished my drink pretty rapidly. I remember asking him if he was okay again to which he replied yes. I remember getting up and saying I was going to get a bath. I went and got in the tub filled it and immediately started emptying it, but by the time I came back out maybe 10 minutes later he was curled up in the fetal position on the couch completely shutdown. He feels that I was gone for hours. He felt that I needed to scrub the filth off... Which is not true. Me taking a bath is a kin to drink a beer or smoking a cigarette, though since he has breathe problems I don't smoke anyone at all. He said I should have spent at least 10-15 minutes with him when I tried to explain that I did he told me that he scene in his head must be false. It felt like I was gone much longer. He had refused to come to bed so I curled up on the rug next to the couch and held his hand to make sure he would be alright all night long. Only going to the bed after he said that me being there was not helping him sleep. So I went and sat on the bed til I heard him get up and immediately came back to his side.

21. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:

22. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Sorry phone was being a little dumb. He told me that he didn't go into subspace, which I have put him into a few times during our impact scenes. Though, I didn't think to ask about a full body orgasm. He wasn't allowed to orgasm during the scene, and was caged... so I didn't even think that would be a possibility.

23. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I wonder from that is the obvious comment that it is the rape becoming all to real again.

Never really got over it and now the horror of it done this damage.

This looks like heading for professional face to face counselling .

Xx Wendy

24. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I don't know how to relax right now. Normally I am very zen as you can see by my avatar picture. I don't like stress, and my body doesn't handle it very well. I have been barely eating since Sunday. I'm honestly a mess. I love this man more than I even know how to describe, and I am truly scared that I am going to or have lost him. At this point I am beginning to wonder if anything that I did actually would or would not have even made a difference. I have began to feel like he still would have pulled away from me, and is just using the few minutes [10-15 max] that I left him alone as away to attack me.

25. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    That's where I am starting to feel might be the next step. If he is even willing to go. I don't know if he even went to counseling when it happened the first time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice