Hello Mansion Members

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by southwoodprincess, Apr 29, 2014.

1. southwoodprincess

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I am a new key holder that found this forum through Mature Metal's website. I have had my husband locked up since March 3. We have played around with chastity off and on for two years but this time it is long term. I love what it has done for our marriage.
    I am co-author of a male chastity blog and would love for you to visit, read my posts and make comments to help me better top my man. I am looking to replace my mentor as I have agreed to be his virtual key holder. He has been a top for 30 years and has helped me develop my skills a lot but he is wanting to experience being bottom and locked up. Since he will be my bottom he can no longer serve as my mentor.
    Any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated! I also love sharing my perspective as a KH so I will gladly answer questions with honesty and openness.
    Thanks!
    Princess
    http://www.malechastityjournal.com/category/memoirs-of-the-princess/

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion. I'm sure you'll find a great deal of useful tips and info.

3. southwoodprincess

Local Time:
  4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Welcome and enjoy.
    :D
    I've had a quick look at your blog and am slightly confused but maybe because I've not yet read thoroughly. Not quite sure yet where you & jester fit in with lion & Mrs. Lion. Or who is/was your mentor!

But V happy to come up with ideas etc., as I'm sure so will many others here!

Welcome again!

J

5. southwoodprincess

Local Time:
    If you went to the beginning of the blog you would see that Lion and I met on a forum and he asked me to co-author with him on the blog. Jester and I have no connections to either Lion or Mrs. Lion other than through the blog.
    I didn't mention my mentor as it is irrelevant now because he no longer serves that role. He isn't affiliated with the blog.
    HTH

6. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks. All now clear, and you're right I'd not gone back to beginning!

But I read your OP as though you are now to be KH to former mentor, so don't quite see how he's irrelevant, even if he's nothing to do with blog! So you'd now be KH for him as well as jester. If so, first step IMO would be a decent device - and something steel asap - with something like a cb6k to tide you over till it's come. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick again?

7. southwoodprincess

Local Time:
    My husband and new bottom both have Jail Birds. What I meant by my original post is that I am looking for a another top to talk with and possibly help mentor me as I begin the journey of being the top of two strong willed men. I still feel relatively new to this but I am beyond the initial concerns of why they want this, how long do i make them wait etc....
    I want to be able to bounce ideas off someone and get their perception on things.

Joroincharge likes this.
  8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Got you now! I'm sure you'll get plenty of ideas here! Do the JBs have locks or security screws? And if latter does same 'screwdriver' fit both - bad security if so and looking at that I'd say first step. Else first step a good secure place for those keys!!

I wish I could control more than one - but other issues prevent.

Regards

lockit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice