Just about to order a Jail Bird.

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by AusChastityboy, Mar 6, 2014.

1. AusChastityboy

AusChastityboy Active member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Hey all, my KH has told me to order the Jail Bird this week, i want your feedback before i order. I live in Australia so i want to get it right the first time...so far this is where i'm at.
    A ring 2 1/8" diameter ( large balls)
    1/2" gap (large and high balls)
    2 1/4" cage length. (based on MM's formula, shortest flaccid length less 1/4")
    1 3/8 cage diameter. (This ring size freedom of movement when flaccid but grips the penis when it engorges)
    I will be ordering the anti pull out pins also as follows. 1 x short blunt, 1 x medium blunt and 1 x short sharp. These will be used for cock torment rather than as a security measure.
    Thanks in advance :)

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Hey mate!

It's hard (sic!) to advise you I guess cos I haven't done the measuring myself!!!

But... I see from your avatar you have a device, so I'll ask: How was the fit on THAT cage for you...?

And how do your MM measurements as listed above stack up against your current device measurements?

What I'm thinking is that if the fit is/was really good on your old device, would it be appropriate to use that as a basis for your new MM cage....?

Why reinvent the wheel if you have a good fitting CB now...?!

That's what I plan to use when I get a new, custom device!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    I had a good result by following the MM measurement instructions. If I were doing it over I might get a security screw rather than a padlock. I ended up replacing the padlock that came with my JB with a plastic-covered equivalent. Some people say the security screw is too fiddly, though, so opinions vary on this. The thing to recognize is that the MM design requires a very tight fit between the padlock shaft and the locking hole to prevent twisting. the stock padlock poked my thigh when I run, etc. The plastic-covered master lock has been fine.

4. AusChastityboy

Local Time:
    Hi J, thanks for your input :) I have used the Jailhouse as a guide for the jail Bird. Some differences between the 2 are: a ring is larger: gap is larger:length is shorter. Hopefully it is more comfortable to wear long term. The longest i wore the Jailhouse for was 12 hours.
    Cheers

5. AusChastityboy

Local Time:
    I will be using a plastic covered padlock also or the other alternative is to use a security screw and nut. I did find some sheer nuts that would work a treat also :)

6. SubinMemphis

SubinMemphis Active member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    I don't have a jailbird, but I have a queens keep....basically the same, with one obvious exception. Like you, I have enormous balls. I ordered the 2" ring, oval, and can barely get them to pop through. If yours are even bigger, I would strongly recommend one or two things: first, I ordered mine with the standard 3/8" gap based on their advice. I had to send it back for another 1/8", but honestly I cannot tell any difference. I still get a raw spot where the gap is after only a couple of days. If you need a 2 and 1/8" ring, get a 5/8 gap. Your balls are not going to slip through. This morning I did my own adjustment using a vice and a hammer to make the ring look more like the ones from steelworxx. So the gap is still 1/2" at the top and 3/4" at the bottom. I'm planning to post a thread about it. Second, if you are determined to get a 1/2" gap, I strongly suggest a round ring, not oval. Hope this helps.

Nostromo likes this.
  7. SubinMemphis

SubinMemphis Active member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
  8. AusChastityboy

Local Time:
    Hey Sub, thanks for the feedback/advice. I have used the sizing rings from MM and can get my cock and balls through the 2 1/8 ring and it is comfortable to wear, with a bit of lube. I understand what you are saying about the Steelworxx one, more gap on the underside. That makes sense. When i wore the Jailbird, the most uncomfortable part was my balls rubbing on the underside of the cage.

9. AusChastityboy

Local Time:
    Jail Bird purchase has been put on hold :(

10. AusChastityboy

Local Time:
    Well after a slight delay we have finally ordered a MM Jailbird :) Now the wait begins...

muttlyvb likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice