Hello! Kink/behaviour modification & chastity questions :p

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jonathan Anthony Smith, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Jonathan Anthony Smith

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    Hey ChastityMansion users. I'm 22, male and from Bristol, England!

I've come here out of intrigue, and also hoping for some advice!

I am romantically heterosexual; but when horny servicing cock becomes a lot more appealing. Being in the kink scene, one of my fantasies/fetishes is positive/negative reinforcement (behaviour modification) involved with chastity and forced-bi. In simple terms I guess that would mean, being trained to be a good, overly enthusiastic sissy cock sucker.

I've always been into the idea of chastity, but for the longest time thought I wouldn't like the reality. I'm often giving my attention to girls at fetish events and have met a friend who loves teasing me about locking me in chastity and forcing me to give oral to guys. I liked the idea a lot but always lose the fantasy and it seems to become a horrible idea after the horniness goes away (big problem with guys!)

Though I have given oral to some guys before and enjoyed it, and would like to maybe again... I always lose the urge (masturbating at least 3 times a day)

Hence chastity. The idea would be that I'm locked up and thus kept in a horny state; and only allowed to be released and allowed to orgasm after serving X amount of cocks. If that experience goes well then things could continue nicely, or if not, it's been explored regardless :)

So, questions for those more acclimatised to being locked up, if anyone would like to help a noobie here:

-When locked up and kept in a flaccid state, as a male, can you still get a horny mindset (that which accompanies an erection) or does sex become less interesting? I realise it varies by person, but my real desire is that I'll be in a frustratingly constant state of horniness and hence much more enthusiastic to get out and suck cock!

-Secondly, and possibly more importantly: I am unsure and would greatly appreciate advice on which type of device to start of with. After a lot of research, I REALLY LOVE the design and physical appearance of the CB series. Problem: I've read bad reviews about them in regards to breaking (even the non rip-off versions?)

-Will they break?

Also, I need something which is inescapable. Regardless of it being my first device, I want it to be serious.

-Are the plastic CB series escapable? I'm worries that yanking the padlock hard enough would break it, or cutting through the pins and so on. (Even if I WANT to be locked up, I will enjoy it much more knowing that the ONLY way out is to complete my 'tasks')
    -Do I need a metal device? If so, are there any metal makes which look similar to the CB series?
    -Is the CB6000 chrome finish more secure (isn't chrome a stronger metal material? Or would it be equal in secureness to plastic?)

A price of under £100 would be nice but I'm lenient.

Last question:

-Size. I'm about 7.5-8 inches when errect, 4 inches from base to tip when flaccid (3.5 if I really squish it). Unsure if width is important, but that's pretty thick too (about 2 inches across). Hence due to my size, I'm worried that I wouldn't even fit into a CB6000, and I personally don't like the look of the Curve very much (the curve is for the bigger endowed gentlemen)

So to sum up:

-Can you still be horny and constantly sexually inclined without an errection when in the mood?
    -Something secure and unescapable, is metal needed?
    -Suggestions on brand?
    -What works well with my sizing?

Thank you very much for reading and thank you in advance to anyone who replies with help :) I'd really love to combine chastity with my kink lifestyle. I identify as a switch and enjoy topping my female (sometimes male!) friends, but find the bottom/sub/sissy side ever so appealing too..

Trass likes this.
  2. guzzi123

guzzi123 Under lock and key

Local Time:
    Hello, and welcome.

Yes, the chastity cage will keep you aroused constantly.

The CB series is great to start with if you don't know whether chastity is your kink or not. If you are sure about this, I suggest to look more into steel devices right away.

That depends... Myself I've had cb6000 for 5 years and it's still whole. Some break it every 6 months.

Almost every single device is escapable (CB6000 included). If you need total security a piercing or a full belt is the way to go.

I would highly recommend a steel device. The chrome finish on CB6K is actually just a painting, it's still plastic, ergo the same as the regular one.

Enjoy your journey into chastity, you will find a lot helpful of information here.

3. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    I tried the HolyTrainer (similar to the CB design) but it was too narrow in diameter. For a beginner, I am very happy with the Bird Cage. Yes, it is chrome plated and I think nowhere close to the more expensive steel devices, but at about $20 on Amazon, ideal for a newbie. I was able to find it in both 1-3/4 and 2 inch rings.

4. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    1. When you are locked, you can get lot more horny & constantly sexually inclined. It's a far more pleasurable feeling
    2. Metal cage is a must, if you are looking for inescapable cage that does not split. I found my cage most sturdy
    3. Various opinions about brands. I bought mine from www.ebay.co.uk. It is Chinese. However I have no complaint in the last 18 months
    4. Sizing issue - My experience says that the flaccid cock should snug fit into the cage. I tried jailbird with longer cage length, wherein I could attain 80% erection, which also enabled me masturbate. So I shifted back.

Having said that, what matters most is to stay locked 24x7 strictly & let your partner control you!
    All the best!!

5. lockedinminnesota

Real Estate
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    I have worn the 6000s, for years, and have found it very comfortable. Perhaps, with your size, your should start with the CB6000. Yes, I have had to replace pins, and glue the cage. The product is warranted for one year, and keptforher.com, provides great customer service! I believe their plastic product is an excellent starting purchase, and well worth the price.

I probably should have went steel, after the one year period, but I am cheap and a procrastinator. I am researching a steel devise now, and expect to order the Jailbird soon. I am hoping my experiences with the CB6000s will help me to know what size to order.

Good luck! I think you will find it a very pleasurable experience!

6. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    Ark, another Bristolian!!
    xxx

7. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    I only get horny when I am locked up. Feels like someone holding my penis plus it rubs me when I walk. :) I did not wear mine yesterday due to what I had to do that day and was not horny at all. Put it on this morning and am horny as heck. Just had sex with it on. Wife squeezed my balls so hard that it slipped off.

8. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    I started of being locked in a plastic CB and found it broke very easy, my wife then fitted me into a metal cage which was allot more secure.
    Just feeling my erection trying to grow is horny enough and I never fail to get erect when released.

9. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    I stay horny all the time. I just started wearing mine not too long ago. Right now I stay locked up during the week and get released once on the weekends. Like you, I am on the large size erect and thick, so I was concerned about what device to get I ended up starting out with the Curve with the largest ring size they have (had to special order it). this was a good starting purchase because it got me used to using the device and putting it on. I found, however, after time I got used to the device and my flaccid state was too short for the Curve. I ended up with the CB 6000. I have to really lube up to get in, but once I am in, I wash up and put a little dab of lube on the edges and I am fine. I have not had a problem with anything breaking yet. Also, I have no idea how I could get out if mine... I am really stuffed in with no wiggle room. Guess it all comes down to fit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice