The most comfortable male device?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sissy1, Feb 21, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy1

Sissy1 New member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Hello, I am currently locked in a CB6000S and while it is my first and only chastity device currently I am seeking advice/ suggestions on a more comfortable device for long term use. My current job requires sitting for 12-14 hours a day, and the CB's hard plastic becomes quite bothersome.
    I have sanded and smoothed all edges with some increase in comfort but in the end it comes down to the bulkiness. Any and all ideas will be graciously appreciated.

2. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Welcome; from my experience my last device is very comfortable, flexible and you can use it without major problems, although not the safest I think. I'm talking about Bon4 silicone based.
    I know there are many members who say devices based on steel are very comfortable too although I do not find them very appealing to me but its my opinion of course.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Perhaps until you find the device that suits you best you might want to try something like this at work

http://www.icnsales.com/chair-cushions/ I am not saying try this particular one but something similar maybe, perhaps with a strategic cut out. But 12-14 hours a day sat working you probably need to customise your chair anyway.

Just a thought.

4. Sissy1

Sissy1 New member

Local Time:
    I was just looking at the Bon 4 models, are they easy to slip out of? Curious because I know how slippery silicone can be and being a little over 4 when erect and under 3 when soft poses an issue. I am not a fan of the metal devices either.

5. Sissy1

Sissy1 New member

Local Time:
    I thank you for your reply, but the seat I currently sit in at work is top of the line, and located behind a steering wheel but I do like the thought of some sort of cushion that is cut out. My biggest complaint is constantly adjusting because of the pressure placed while sitting.

6. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I have only used metal devices, but I think any device gets uncomfortable when you sit a long time because the ring compresses the base of your scrotum. I try to get up and readjust myself now and then, but if you drive a truck for hours, that will be difficult. Silicone lube or baby oil might help: I use it all the time and it leys your skin move under the ring a bit.

Sunny likes this.
  7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    I'm in steel - And will never change back to anything else.
    However I have made the move from CB6000 to Holy Trainer before I moved to Steel ( Steelheart from Steelworxx), And I must Say that the Holy Trainer despite the odd name, was far more comfortable, than the CB6000 partly due to the slight flexible material and partly due to the anatomic base ring. I could wear it 24/7 without problems at all.
    Look it up, - and see for Yourself…:)

http://www.holytrainer.com/en/male_chastity_device.asp

8. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    I am happy with my steel cage. I can sit, sleep, drive, ride a two wheeler & even swim while locked.
    I think once you get used to the cage, your problem might get solved.

Desairs likes this.
  9. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    There good devices. And will give you no issues. Security could be an issue, dependant how desperate you ate to get out, but out of all the devices I tried and tried two in silicon this was the best. Avoid dick cage. The device is secure but the ring got pulled off when I tried it.
    Good luck. Silicon is the way to go for sitting.
    Regards
    Slave baby Phil

10. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    I have the bon4, CB3000 and my steel device, personally I prefer the steel option, I can too easily get out of the CB's, the bon4 too, and the steel one is the most comfortable as long as its oiled, I work at a desk for 12 hours a day.
    Good luck

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I used to have a cb one but now I got a little metal one and it lots comfy than the cb one.

12. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I love the Metal, I lube it with A D Ointment. Jailbird.

13. Sissy1

Sissy1 New member

Local Time:
    I ordered a birdcage mini 40mm Saturday and it arrived today, so far so good! ALOT more comfortable than the CB6000S, we shall see how things go through the night but the real test will be tomorrow at work. Thank you all for your input!!

14. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I like the Birdlock devices, had a Pico, but Mistress didn't like it, so it wnet to a new home. Still have a Maxi and a Neo. I would love to try a good metal cage for long term use, but Mistress is not currently keeping me locked, so hard to justify the $$

15. SlavePete

SlavePete Member

NJ, USA
    Local Time:
    I had a cb6000s and then upgraded to a Mature metal jail bird. The jail bird is much more comfortable for me to wear to work. I have a similar occupation, I operate heavy machinery when not in school. But for getting in and out of the machines, and sitting in them for a long period of time, I have not had any problems with the jailbird.

16. Sherby

Sherby New member

Local Time:
    Birdlocked is comfortable and allows some "stretching" while compressing unlike the hard plastic and metal. Probably easier to sleep in than the other materials. I wear it for weeks at a time, currently it is just over 3 weeks. I clean it in the shower, I can get soap in the holes and squish it around. Then after the shower I have a pedicure tool with a cotton t-shirt that I push into the holes to absorb the water as best I can. Takes a maybe 2 minutes. Then I apply Vasoline with Coconut oil in it round the ring (though the new design has a texture to it that dries and does not need Vasoline) and then I force one finder in on each side with Vasoline and it is good until the next shower. And if I do not get to do all of this after each shower the Vasoline keeps things pretty waterproof and I never get any odors. I used a plastic CB until it broke and no one wants that pain. If I was going with something hard like that I would use metal. The metal I have not tried for a few reasons and maybe someone can help me understand or give an opinion that would move me closer to the metal.

1. I do not want to draw attention when wearing jeans or Bermuda shorts. When someone happen to be in a position that they might feel it, like a hug or another time they would be close like that, the silicone is more like a body part feel, I hope. Having bars would make lines in my pants, having a pad lock is bumps in a place I do not want bumps. The birdlocked is a little noticeable but with keys, money clip, and a small hand sanitizer in my pocket people assume I just have full pockets. Perhaps that and I look well endowed.

2. I never know where there will be a metal detector. Kids school, tax collector office, Universal Studios, I have had some close calls. We use a zip tie that is cut off for security.

3. In the event of an emergency, car accident, slip at the grocery store and hit my head, getting the silicone off is easier.

Yea, I could pull the thing off anytime but if I wanted to do that I would not be in this lifestyle so I do not need added security. When it is not on it is still up to her what happens, I just appreciate the added reminder that it is not up to me. The chores I have to do to maintain this after the shower while she is in bed relaxing is part of the excitement and frustration. If I wanted that to end I could pull it off so comfort and anonymity are more important than security to me.

godson and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If your chair is stable enough, you can take a lot of the pressure off by sitting forward on the chair so that the crease between your bum and the top of your legs is on the front edge of the chair.
    Not only does that put your device forward off the c hair so taking the pressure off, but sitting in that position with your hips rotated forward helps to keep your back straight. It's a win-win.

Of course, you don't have to sit in that position all day, but changing to it makes for comfortable long periods sitting. I work in a factory, and we only have wooden topped stools for sitting at computers and workstations. Sitting like I've described is the only way I can survive it, thankfully I spend less than half my day sitting.

18. kevsfrannie

kevsfrannie A real live frannie-boy

Greensboro, NC
    Local Time:
    i recently returned to my old CB2000. Many years ago i moved into The Curve (CB6000), but over time it was too big, always getting stuck in 1 leg of my pants or the other. Turns out these days the old 2000 is just right.

madams-sissysub likes this.
  19. godson

godson New member

Greece
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    I have tried numerous devices. The CB-3000 is the most well built but still creates a mess when wearing a tight jean. Yesterday, I put a bermuda shorts and it was protruding so much, that I asked my wife to change to the birdlocked. Maybe a smaller CB-3000 than the regular that I own, would remove one inch, but still it's a hard device. I am not troubled by constant pinching or pain during sleeping, but my family accidentally bumping to a hard plastic, is definitely an issue. I should though sometime upgrade with a Prince Albert piercing to feel more secure and obedient to my keyholder wife.

20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I loved my old cb2000, it was just perfect for me with the points of intrigue in! The only reason I got another device is because it actually fell apart while I was wearing it so many times it became more glue than device and the top ring on it had cracked to, soot was beyond repair. But with 15+ years of wear it had done it’s job well!
    And I had the same problems with the curve to!

21. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    When sitting a lot, I find it has a lot to do with your choice of pants. While the Red Chilli sissy cage is awesome, and fits perfectly, it gives me no problems when wearing slacks, golf shorts, or jeans with some stretch, It does become uncomfortable when wearing my 501’s (Which I wear a lot) due to lack of crotch room, while sitting. That said, It’s by far the best one I have owned and has been very secure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice