My first week

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BoBubbaBear, Feb 21, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Well… I finally found a device that works for me. After consulting with many of you via the forums, I ended up with the CB Curve. I also purchased the extra-large 2 ¼” ring that they sell separately as well. This was the biggest stumbling block I had to chastity since I need such a large ring. However, it all arrived and fit perfectly. I’ve been wearing it off and on for a few weeks, gradually increasing the time as I went. Finally, last week my key holder told me it was time to take the plunge and go in for my first long term session.

I was locked in my device on February 12. The first 24 hours was maddening, but I found by reading a lot of the posts on here, I was able to find some tricks to make things as comfortable as I could. The biggest issue has been work. I have found that with some boxers and loose fitting jeans, it is not too noticeable, but I definitely know I am locked up for sure.

After 2 days, my key holder felt comfortable that I was adjusting and left for a trip to NYC taking the key with them. They have hidden a spare somewhere in the house, so if there was a major issue I could release myself. But, there has been no need to find it yet.

So, it’s been a week now. I am so ready to be released. The key holder gets back Saturday and I have been told that I am good and do as I am told to please them, then I will be rewarded with an orgasm.

Let’s hope I do a good job!

2. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    You have key holder(s) as in more than one?

3. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Welcome to chastity lifestyle!!

4. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    Sorry Lialuvit... bad grammar... only one... and I can report that I got a nice release Saturday evening, but back in lockup for the week.

5. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    It will get more comfortable the more you wear it. I had given up on my twice but now when I wear it, I forget that I have it on. I have the ideal situation though since I work at home and can wear loose shorts. Yes it is still warm in Florida. I do not wear mine outside of the house as there is no need. I can sleep with mine but I choose not to. My CB6000 has no significance to me other than a masturbation deterrent so I wear it only when away from my wife. Over time you will find what suits your lifestyle.

6. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the input Rocky. I ended up looking into the CB6000 as The Curve is a bit uncomfortable under clothes. What a difference! I have been able to wear it at work without much problem. Wish I had gone with this one in the first place.

7. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    you got an orgasm quickly, you lucky boy. You should try to last longer between orgasms, she will notice a huge difference in you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice