The Special Guest

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by KathleenGurl, Jun 17, 2009.

1. KathleenGurl

KathleenGurl Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    We're having a guest over today. --A good friend, and I want you to be VERY courteous to him. I know you've been locked away in your chastity belt a very long time. I know how long it's been since I've let you wear your ugly boy clothes. I'm letting you wear them today so you'll be motivated to earn my kindness again. If our guest isn't made VERY welcome then it will be a year before you ever see pants in your closet again. With your birthday party coming up in just four short months, I'm sure you'll make our guest welcome. Remember last year, every single one of your friends that I invited to that party had a wonderful time and they didn't even know it was you. --It was such a shame that 'Mick' was called out of town to work and missed his cousin, Kathleen's, visit. -she laughed remembering how I'd dressed and played the impromptu hostess to the party where most of my friends hadn't known that I was indeed in town.... and at the party .. serving them drinks, food and being a deeply throated and anally accommodating hostess.

I had finished vacuuming the carpets and was just sitting down to give my feet a rest when the doorbell rang. Mistress didn't mention any details about our guest like who he was or when he'd arrive. I quickly made my way to the door and greeted our guest. As I opened the door I saw Chris from work. --my boss. I was a bit slow to greet him. To be honest I was a bit stunned that he was our 'guest' Chris and I were good friends at work and we'd chatted about many things but never had I given any details about my situation at home. He and Mistress had only met a few times and I had always been there I mean, they didn't have much time to get together-- My attention was jerked back to the present by Chris asking if I was ok. I said sure sure.. apologized for my lapse and bid him to come in. As he stepped through the door I could see Mistress's eyes light up. She had always said what a hottie my boss was and how She'd love to get to know him better. I reintroduced them and asked them to get comfortable and if I could get them anything to drink. Chris wanted a cold beer and Mistress wanted a cooler. I left them alone and made my way into the kitchen.

As I returned with the drinks, I asked Chris what brought him by. As I did, Mistress shot me a brief glare that caught my eye, it was subtle and very quick and I got the hint that I shouldn't be interrogating our guest.. but making him feel VERY welcome. Chris was answering: "I saw that driving range across the field from your place and decided to stop by and hit a few but I think I may have pulled something in my shoulder so I'm having a little rest. I could hit a few more in a bit though.. wana go?". I said no and that I had some things to get done today before I could think about the future. Remembering my mission.. I quickly guided the conversation back to his well being. "Miss...I mean Jenn gives a great massage, why don't you let her work out that soreness?" I said, trying not to sound like a car sales man who's life depended on this sale. He didn't want to put anyone to any trouble but I quickly insisted as Mistress was already reaching for his arm to turn him so She could get at his broad shoulders. As he twisted on the couch and instinctively lifted his feet on to the couch, I just as instinctively reached for his shoes to take them off --as I always do for Mistress.. Chris's eyes caught mine and I stammer/joked something 'bout his nasty feet on my couch and for him to relax, I'll get his shoes this time but next time he'd have to leave them under the bed like all the other men. I tried

We all laughed. Mistress continued working the tension and soreness from his shoulders and neck. She remarked how strong and tight they were. I, continued the sell: "I'm really glad you came over today, Jenn's been really wanting to learn texas hold'em ever since I told her about your Friday night games.

I guess Chris felt obliged since he was getting a pretty good massage from Mistress. He agreed and I fetched another round of drinks. Talk danced from topic to topic.. low stakes, high stakes, strip poker, and such. I asked what was the most valuable thing he had ever bet a hand of poker on.. he said once, he bet his motorcycle but luckily kept it with a pocket aces. Talk centered on the things we'd each bet and I kind of blurted out that I'd bet a night with my wife on this hand. Chris smiled and joked that I shouldn't bet things I don't own with a hand so weak. We both looked at Jenn who just giggled. She looked at me and said "He's right, you don't own any of 'this' and if that hand is as week as Chris says, YOU'LL be the only loser at the table" She laughed a little too directly at me and turned and smile/winked at Chris. She continued, looking at him "Show him how to play poker like a man and take that bet." Chris didn't hesitate, he just looked at me and smiled. We laid our cards on the table. I had a deuce and a tray off suit...Chris had ---oh gawd.. pocket aces with a pair of them on deck ... four aces!

Chris started to back off the bet and Jenn was looking at me.. I could tell she was cooking up her most menacing glare if I didn't pull this through. I thought about my situation.. and acted quickly.

Chris, it was a fair bet and I'm man enough to make good on it. I don't think Jenn has any trouble with it.. She looks pretty agreeable. --she was smiling broadly. Before Chris could respond. She said "He lost it like a man.. or rather failed like the wuss he is.. and you won like a man.. why not come and take me like a man. I make a pretty good prize." I could tell by the way he watched her ass when she got up that he thought so too. Chris chuckled as he got up and said "I knew you guys were great fun." Together, they left for the bedroom and I spent the time cleaning up the table and drinks. The whole time, I could hear her enjoying my boss's company.

I had time to clean the the table and wash the dishes. I was just finishing the kitchen when I heard Chris's voice call my name. --Typically it was Mistress who called for me.. after her lovers had left. --I quickly made my way to the door of our bedroom and opened it.

Chris was laying on his back grinning, Mistress was draped across his chest still glowing from the afternoon's passions. "I can't go home like this can I?" Chris said expecting something. -- Could have been a towel.. but my mission was to make him feel welcome and I wasn't taking any chances. "No Sir" I said and was at the bed side in a flash.. my mouth all over his cock, licking up the remnants of their love making. Mistress turned her head to watch and giggled softly. Chris chuckled and said "I was just gona ask where the towels were-" Mistress interrupted him and said "You can see how good he is at this, just let him, it's about all he's good at these days" --they both laughed. Chris quipped: "It damn sure ain't poker."

My head was down and I was focused on my task when I heard "The sissy sure enjoys himself, that much is obvious." --the voice was that of my boss.

I had finished cleaning Chris- He was getting dressed and thanked Jenn for the "back rub" and said he might want another sometime. She of course said "any time --bring friends" and got up to shower.

Chris had no sooner left than five minutes past and the doorbell rang. It was, Robbie, one of her boyfriends from a long time ago.. they had hit it off great but he had to leave town to find work. Invited him in and sat him in the living room while I fetched him a beer.

I was returning with Robbie's beer and found Mistress still in a towel sitting in an intimate embrace with Robbie. "Hey hun, this is our 'special guest'" She said with the widest grin I've ever seen on her face.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Rotfl! Nice! :) :innocent0002:

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice