Just bought my first cage - Looking for a female

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by red_robin_wedding, Jan 13, 2021.

1. red_robin_wedding

red_robin_wedding New member

Ottawa Ontario
    Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Hi there! I am looking for a female, ideally local, that shares the interest of chastity. I am flexible on the type of relationship you would like to have regarding this. It could be a FWB type where I mainly focus on your pleasure while I am locked that also involves tease/denial and orgasm control. Or it could even be more platonic where you keep me in chastity for your amusement and we just friends. We could discuss this. For now I am just using my cage for short term wear.

I think chastity would help me in various ways in life. It would change my behavior pattern of how men just think with what is between their legs. Make me focus more on the woman. If you are not local but want to communicate anyways I would be open to that too.

I am very friendly and easy to get along with. Average type of guy. I have a geek/nerd side to me. I tend to like casual activities.

If you are interested please let me know and I would love to talk to you! Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice