Seeking casual online mistress

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Josephinesissyslave, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Josephinesissyslave

College
    Wisconsin, USA
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I am a sissy seeking a mistress to dominate me online only. You can send me tasks that do not involve purchasing, and although I do not have a chastity cage, I can tuck/tie my genitals to prevent an erection for a short time if that is what you ask. And in addition I will be honest and if I ever do masturbate or even cum I will inform you and receive a punishment. I also have a butt plug, many high heels, and womens clothing. I will send you picture/video proof of tasks you send me. Whether you would like this to be a long term involvement or even just send me a couple tasks please contact me and I would be happy to respond. My email is josephinesissy8@gmail.com , my Instagram is fitnesssissyv.2 and my discord is josephinepinkchastitysissy if you would like to talk.
    Thanks!
    Josephine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice