First night in new chastity, scared of how it looked in the morning

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by prkaushik, Jul 27, 2017.

1. prkaushik

prkaushik New member

Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    Hi! This is my first time posting here. I've started exploring chastity this year in February and have worn it 4 times for 5-10 days each. Before this I used to wear a plastic fullly covered one but that was too tight and hard to clean, so I recently bought a stainless steel one. I love the way the new one looks!

Yesterday I wore it for the first time, and this morning I woke up to find my dick looking really weird...it was poking out of the front hole in my chastity...please check the attached pics.
    The chastity has 4 bars in the front, but they're but enough that a part of the head can poke out from it when it's hard. Not completely, but a part of it.

So, this really worried me about long term damage to my penis and I thought I'd ask the experienced people here for advice..

Attached Files:

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    I'm not sure if it would cause damage but it doesn't seem like its working very well. If everything else is comfortable I would use those measurements and buy another device with a more closed design. Some of those devices have some large weird openings, not sure why.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    In my Opinion, what your experiencing is normal if you can go 10 days and nights , with out removing your cage than having it stick out because your excited isn't a problem. This is only My Opinion and I'm not a Doctor I'm a mechanic.

prkaushik and Mark Owen like this.
  4. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    I would be worried about blood flow not escaping the head and staying swollen unable to take it off. Somebody will have to cut it off.

"Welcome to the E.R. what seems to be bothering you today"

5. prkaushik

prkaushik New member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone!
    I'm on mobile(laptop's not working) so will be unable to format my replies properly.

@ineverknew: I'm unable to buy another device right now. Good ones are too much expensive. I got this one for $30.
    I have another $5 CB6000 knockoff which I used to take the measurements. This one fits perfectly other than the front holes being too big.
    I've had it on for 3 days and it hasn't been a problem yet. And it's comfortable. And heavy. And pretty :p

The holes also make it easier to pee while standing up. No difference than not wearing it(I'm uncircumcised, so I just adjust the foreskin).

@Mash2214,
    Thanks. 10 days is my maximum so far.
    I'm planning on posting regular updates.

@Queensbitch,
    It's not as bad as it looks :p a lot of it is foreskin.

I'm guessing adjusting to a new cage is just hard. The previous cage was so tight that my penis couldn't move at all in it. I couldn't even put it on without the stocking method and even then it was difficult. Pulling the cloth out was hard..it was that tight.

6. prkaushik

prkaushik New member

Local Time:
    Out of the 50 times that I've gotten hard(tried to anyway), this problem has only happened twice.

Sorry, I ran out of the 5 minute edit limit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice